Cutting stack

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
Im planning my cutting which i'll start using next week when i finish my exams, the stack will be:

Ep1logue week 1-4 (and i'll add Massacr3 from week 4, i would use ep1 for 8 weeks, but i already have massacr3 on hand)

BLR Exotherm week 1-4 (3 pumps daily)

Bloodshr3d war 3 scoops week 1-4

Diet will be carbcycling, 2 low days, 1 high day, so i'll just rotate it like that, so I wanted to ask if i should add anything? I was thinking about yohimbine, but I ran it for 2 months and at the same time went through 4 tubs of re1gn, so I kinda want to give my adrenals a rest. I listed supps for week 1-4, since i dont know how much my budget will allow me to grab supps for week 4-8, i was thinking about still continuing the exotherm for week 4-8, but change bloodshr3d for ignite, since the leaner you get its harder to shed fat. Am I good to go with this ? I also included pics of my current physique.
35160557_1997965246880320_6896433312219267072_n.jpg

35270217_1997965276880317_1286634677028782080_n.jpg
35239474_1997965333546978_7960506941497671680_n.jpg

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Seems like a good stack but you are already lean.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
You're already leaner than 90% of the human population lol. Nice work brother.
I wouldn't overdo it with supplements - at your current physique you'll really need to fine-tune your diet and add in cardio. Natural supplements won't have an incredibly significant impact.

I would definitely recommend adding in yohimbine with fasted cardio. This has always been successful for me while dieting down to lower levels of body fat. Also keep in mind that going below your current BF level will most likely be unsustainable for a long period of time. Since you're already lean, pushing your body to lose more body fat will be a challenge.

PS - you don't have love handles bro.

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
You're already leaner than 90% of the human population lol. Nice work brother.
I wouldn't overdo it with supplements - at your current physique you'll really need to fine-tune your diet and add in cardio. Natural supplements won't have an incredibly significant impact.

I would definitely recommend adding in yohimbine with fasted cardio. This has always been successful for me while dieting down to lower levels of body fat. Also keep in mind that going below your current BF level will most likely be unsustainable for a long period of time. Since you're already lean, pushing your body to lose more body fat will be a challenge.

PS - you don't have love handles bro.
Thanks man , really apreciate it! Yeah i didnt want to push with too much supps, my diet is on point and i forgot to mention that i'll be doing cardio 4 times a week(fasted) and i'll probably add yohimbine from week 4( i need to rest my adrenals from it, i was on 20-25mg yohimbine for 8 weeks lol), i want to see how much more leaner can i get without killing myself with diet and cardio, but also to be lean as possible for my bulk and probably maintain as lower bf i can. I suppose im at 10%bf now and i think i can get to 8% without feeling ****ty.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking lean already! That stack you mentioned with good diet and training should definitely get you leaner and drop some bf. Ignite is an awesome product. Also look into Muscle Sculptor if you haven't already. That may be a product to try this time or next time you are trying to get shredded.

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
Looking lean already! That stack you mentioned with good diet and training should definitely get you leaner and drop some bf. Ignite is an awesome product. Also look into Muscle Sculptor if you haven't already. That may be a product to try this time or next time you are trying to get shredded.
Thanks man! Yeah I was thinking about adding ignite instead bloodshr3d for week 4-8, but it all depends on how lean i'll get in first 4 weeks

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
Damn bro, you're already lean af!

I liked True Shred a lot, but you don't have much to lose, might just need some diet tweaks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll look into it
Invictus is systematic, but I've had excellent results applying it directly to problem areas.

one of my favorite supps-it really works!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fasted cardio (I prefer sprints or HIIT) should do it. Nice work man!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This. I don't think you have love handles, are you mistaking love handles for wide hips? If you have naturally wide hips, which is bone structure, it will appear that you have love handles. The only thing you can do to fix that is work on your V taper and wide delts.

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
This. I don't think you have love handles, are you mistaking love handles for wide hips? If you have naturally wide hips, which is bone structure, it will appear that you have love handles. The only thing you can do to fix that is work on your V taper and wide delts.
No, i have extra small hips actually ut i have a bit fat there, its not the real love handles, but i just want that "d*ick skin" there