Cutting stack

  1. Cutting stack


    Im planning my cutting which i'll start using next week when i finish my exams, the stack will be:

    Ep1logue week 1-4 (and i'll add Massacr3 from week 4, i would use ep1 for 8 weeks, but i already have massacr3 on hand)

    BLR Exotherm week 1-4 (3 pumps daily)

    Bloodshr3d war 3 scoops week 1-4

    Diet will be carbcycling, 2 low days, 1 high day, so i'll just rotate it like that, so I wanted to ask if i should add anything? I was thinking about yohimbine, but I ran it for 2 months and at the same time went through 4 tubs of re1gn, so I kinda want to give my adrenals a rest. I listed supps for week 1-4, since i dont know how much my budget will allow me to grab supps for week 4-8, i was thinking about still continuing the exotherm for week 4-8, but change bloodshr3d for ignite, since the leaner you get its harder to shed fat. Am I good to go with this ? I also included pics of my current physique.
    Name:  35160557_1997965246880320_6896433312219267072_n.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  1.33 MB
    Name:  35270217_1997965276880317_1286634677028782080_n.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  1.24 MBName:  35239474_1997965333546978_7960506941497671680_n.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  1.12 MB


  2. Seems like a good stack but you are already lean.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Seems like a good stack but you are already lean.
    Thanks man, but i want to get that love handles out of the way

  4. Quote Originally Posted by hrvi7 View Post
    Thanks man, but i want to get that love handles out of the way
    Love Handles?

    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 145
Size:  1.93 MB
    Rise Above (insert excuse)

  5. Quote Originally Posted by hrvi7 View Post
    Thanks man, but i want to get that love handles out of the way
    iron legion-INVICTUS
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    iron legion-INVICTUS
    I'll look into it

  7. You're already leaner than 90% of the human population lol. Nice work brother.
    I wouldn't overdo it with supplements - at your current physique you'll really need to fine-tune your diet and add in cardio. Natural supplements won't have an incredibly significant impact.

    I would definitely recommend adding in yohimbine with fasted cardio. This has always been successful for me while dieting down to lower levels of body fat. Also keep in mind that going below your current BF level will most likely be unsustainable for a long period of time. Since you're already lean, pushing your body to lose more body fat will be a challenge.

    PS - you don't have love handles bro.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    You're already leaner than 90% of the human population lol. Nice work brother.
    I wouldn't overdo it with supplements - at your current physique you'll really need to fine-tune your diet and add in cardio. Natural supplements won't have an incredibly significant impact.

    I would definitely recommend adding in yohimbine with fasted cardio. This has always been successful for me while dieting down to lower levels of body fat. Also keep in mind that going below your current BF level will most likely be unsustainable for a long period of time. Since you're already lean, pushing your body to lose more body fat will be a challenge.

    PS - you don't have love handles bro.
    Thanks man , really apreciate it! Yeah i didnt want to push with too much supps, my diet is on point and i forgot to mention that i'll be doing cardio 4 times a week(fasted) and i'll probably add yohimbine from week 4( i need to rest my adrenals from it, i was on 20-25mg yohimbine for 8 weeks lol), i want to see how much more leaner can i get without killing myself with diet and cardio, but also to be lean as possible for my bulk and probably maintain as lower bf i can. I suppose im at 10%bf now and i think i can get to 8% without feeling ****ty.

  9. Looking lean already! That stack you mentioned with good diet and training should definitely get you leaner and drop some bf. Ignite is an awesome product. Also look into Muscle Sculptor if you haven't already. That may be a product to try this time or next time you are trying to get shredded.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Looking lean already! That stack you mentioned with good diet and training should definitely get you leaner and drop some bf. Ignite is an awesome product. Also look into Muscle Sculptor if you haven't already. That may be a product to try this time or next time you are trying to get shredded.
    Thanks man! Yeah I was thinking about adding ignite instead bloodshr3d for week 4-8, but it all depends on how lean i'll get in first 4 weeks

  11. Damn bro, you're already lean af!

    I liked True Shred a lot, but you don't have much to lose, might just need some diet tweaks.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by hrvi7 View Post
    I'll look into it
    Invictus is systematic, but I've had excellent results applying it directly to problem areas.

    one of my favorite supps-it really works!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  13. Ill consider both supps for week4 to 8, thanks!

  14. Fasted cardio (I prefer sprints or HIIT) should do it. Nice work man!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  15. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Fasted cardio (I prefer sprints or HIIT) should do it. Nice work man!
    Thats also part of the plan, thanks man!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by RiseAbove View Post
    Love Handles?

    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 145
Size:  1.93 MB
    This. I don't think you have love handles, are you mistaking love handles for wide hips? If you have naturally wide hips, which is bone structure, it will appear that you have love handles. The only thing you can do to fix that is work on your V taper and wide delts.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    This. I don't think you have love handles, are you mistaking love handles for wide hips? If you have naturally wide hips, which is bone structure, it will appear that you have love handles. The only thing you can do to fix that is work on your V taper and wide delts.
    No, i have extra small hips actually ut i have a bit fat there, its not the real love handles, but i just want that "d*ick skin" there
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Critique My cutting stack.
    By DreamWeaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 08:31 AM
  2. help with my ph cut stack / dosage?
    By patrol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-09-2003, 03:46 PM
  3. my cutting stack
    By primal1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-14-2003, 07:57 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 10:12 AM
  5. cutting stack
    By DrSiaca in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 04:39 PM
Log in
Log in