Anti inflammatory / Joint Mechanic- Plus by "Millennium" Does it work? Lets find out!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Anti inflammatory / Joint Mechanic- Plus by "Millennium" Does it work? Lets find out!

This is a sponsored log of "Joint Mechanic Plus" from Millennium - Sport Technologies.

Currently not taking anything anti inflammatory to evaluate this product better.
    "Joint Mechanic Plus" has a number of ingredients usually found in other joint care products, the one that stood out is: Merivaģ a turmeric derived patented form of curcumin (curcumin bound to phosphatidylcholine).

About me:
    -50 yo
    -hairy
    -numerous joint problems, like elbows, shoulders, knees
    -working out 4-5 days a week

Stay tuned, log starts on Monday.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

2. Reserved for final review...
    •   

3. here we go....
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

4. It's good stuff and even after almost 6 years, it's still of the best on the market hands down.

Joint Mechanic Plus review

5. Blog starts a day early, because I hurt my back, (pain in lumbar region) possible while doing BB shrugs. Pain started today, one day after the last workout.
    Planing to take 3 capsules twice daily, until back pain subsides, then 3 capsules daily.

Turmeric is fat soluble and supposedly way better absorbed taking it with something like milk. I'm wondering if this would be valid for "Joint Mechanic Plus" too, as Meriva is sourced from curcumin/turmeric. Suggested use is once or twice 3 capsules, no indication if with -without food -or fats.

I took my first 3 caps with my fish oil, just to be sure. Next 3 caps at night. Lets see how I wake up tomorrow. Decided not to take diclofenac (my NSAIDS of choice) to evaluate this product better.
    Interesting enough, there is reported synergy between diclofenac and curcumin, here the study:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25442263
    •   

6. In. Hope ya get healed fast!
    IG: Skraw85

ďItís easy, just pick it upĒ

7. Subd!

8. Quote Originally Posted by SkRaw85 View Post
    In. Hope ya get healed fast!
    Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Subd!
    Thank's for joining!

Timing is perfect, hurting my back and logging an anti inflammatory! LOL
    Expecting this product to deliver. Had in the past good experiences with Millennium products.

9. Im curious if this would be a good addition to my BPC 157.

10. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Im curious if this would be a good addition to my BPC 157.
    Could well be.You had intestinal trouble, right? Were it crohns -or IBS?

Here an article:

https://www.turmericforhealth.com/tu...crohns-disease

11. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Could well be.You had intestinal trouble, right? Were it crohns -or IBS?

Here an article:

https://www.turmericforhealth.com/tu...crohns-disease
    I had crohns but now itís just IBS, Iíll check that out now.

12. In to see how this treats you. And for @hairygrandpa pics
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

13. I'm in
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

14. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Blog starts a day early, because I hurt my back, (pain in lumbar region) possible while doing BB shrugs. Pain started today, one day after the last workout.
    Planing to take 3 capsules twice daily, until back pain subsides, then 3 capsules daily.

Turmeric is fat soluble and supposedly way better absorbed taking it with something like milk. I'm wondering if this would be valid for "Joint Mechanic Plus" too, as Meriva is sourced from curcumin/turmeric. Suggested use is once or twice 3 capsules, no indication if with -without food -or fats.

I took my first 3 caps with my fish oil, just to be sure. Next 3 caps at night. Lets see how I wake up tomorrow. Decided not to take diclofenac (my NSAIDS of choice) to evaluate this product better.
    Interesting enough, there is reported synergy between diclofenac and curcumin, here the study:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25442263
    glad you brought up the subject of with food or empty---I've been dosing on empty will try w/food!!!

this is one of my pet peeves when label does not include this info!!!! not singling out mst, it is common!!!

15. Day 2
    2x3 capsules per day

Back condition got slightly better, no big changes, like after taking a huge dose of NSAID's. This was expected, as any natural product will take awhile to show effect.
    Consistency is key, took my 3 caps in the morning with fish oil again. Will do light stretches, applying heat and rest.
    I have experience using plain turmeric for inflammatory issues. For now, the biggest difference between "Joint Mechanic Plus" and a heaped teaspoon turmeric is convenience. A more potent form, in a few capsules is way better in the long run, you can take it with you anywhere and the taste of turmeric powder in milk gets unbearable over time.

Apart from my sudden back pain (its from spinal compression, no nerves involved as I can figure out), I got down with a bad cold. No gym for a few days.
    The good thing is, I was about to do a de-conditioning anyways.

16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    glad you brought up the subject of with food or empty---I've been dosing on empty will try w/food!!!

this is one of my pet peeves when label does not include this info!!!! not singling out mst, it is common!!!
    It may work without food. In the past I took a supplement called phosphatidylserine. Its a "lipid" -fatty compound and was a pain in the butt to encapsulate because it was sticky. Merivaģ is bound to phosphatidylcholine, also a "lipid". As I see it, the makers solved the enhanced absorption of curcumin by fats, by binding it to fat.

17. Day 3

Feeling better today. Back pain is still there -but got better by 50%. Elbows and knees feel a bit better too!
    Taking my capsules of "Joint Mechanic Plus" religiously. Still too early to evaluate the effectiveness of the product.
    Decided to rest until Friday, will be interesting to see how my joints feel working out again.

18. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Day 3

Feeling better today. Back pain is still there -but got better by 50%. Elbows and knees feel a bit better too!
    Taking my capsules of "Joint Mechanic Plus" religiously. Still too early to evaluate the effectiveness of the product.
    Decided to rest until Friday, will be interesting to see how my joints feel working out again.
    I noticed quick pain relief also, was actually surprised by how fast it worked-very surprised!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I noticed quick pain relief also, was actually surprised by how fast it worked-very surprised!!!
    That's great! I'm still cautious to attribute my "getting better" to the supplement just yet. Its looking good so far.

20. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    That's great! I'm still cautious to attribute my "getting better" to the supplement just yet. Its looking good so far.
    im going to finish out 1st bottle at 6 caps-3 caps twice a day, then go to 3 caps daily for 2nd bottle.

21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    im going to finish out 1st bottle at 6 caps-3 caps twice a day, then go to 3 caps daily for 2nd bottle.
    Me too.

22. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Me too.

23. Day 4

Getting better as time goes by. Will begin working out again tomorrow, one day earlier as anticipated.
    So far I'm pleased with the supplement. We will see how it performs in the long run.

24. Looks like a good product. Iím in!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Joint Mechanic Plus review
    By ryanp81 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-12-2018, 01:54 PM
  2. MST needs three loggers for Joint Mechanic Plus!
    By MySTeek in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-08-2018, 11:48 AM
  3. Joint Mechanic Plus (90 capsules)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2016, 08:18 PM
  4. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-19-2016, 02:14 PM
  5. MSRIDER taking on his Joints with MST Joint Mechanic Plus
    By msrider in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72