R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,

My wife takes 50mg of Vyvanse / day upon waking. For those of you that have use it or do use it, have you also used stim fat burners also? Not saying the full dose or anything. I know you def shouldn’t do it and I’ve advised her not to but she just wants to know how others have felt if you guys have done it so I’m showing her your replies. Thanks!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never tried Vyvanse but I use Adderall regularly with caffeine and pre workouts, should be fine if used responsibly.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

My wife takes 50mg of Vyvanse / day upon waking. For those of you that have use it or do use it, have you also used stim fat burners also? Not saying the full dose or anything. I know you def shouldn’t do it and I’ve advised her not to but she just wants to know how others have felt if you guys have done it so I’m showing her your replies. Thanks!
Depends on how she is with stims.. the caffeine/stims in the fat burner could cause a bit more anxiety/jittery effects short term, but she'll become desensitized to it after a bit. The caffeine/stims are also a mild potentiator for amphetamine. Her stomach pH also affects how much of the Vyvanse is absorbed. Higher pH in the stomach increases bioavailability of amphetamines and also reduces the metabolism of them so it can make your medicine more or less potent depending on your ph.. similarly with a methylphenidate based stim medication grapefruit can affect metabolism and bioavailability..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends on how she is with stims.. the caffeine/stims in the fat burner could cause a bit more anxiety/jittery effects short term, but she'll become desensitized to it after a bit. The caffeine/stims are also a mild potentiator for amphetamine. Her stomach pH also affects how much of the Vyvanse is absorbed. Higher pH in the stomach increases bioavailability of amphetamines and also reduces the metabolism of them so it can make your medicine more or less potent depending on your ph.. similarly with a methylphenidate based stim medication grapefruit can affect metabolism and bioavailability..
Yeah she’s fine with coffee but that’s only about 100mg of caffeine. Gonna give her 1/4 scoop of HyperMax and slowly raise it to see how she tolerates it.