Any Nutraplanet reps still on here?

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Received my order and I was missing an item from it. I sent an email to nutraplanet support on monday and still haven't heard anything back.

Edit:
They got back to me and got everything squared away for me. Though a tad delayed, it's still good customer service.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I used to order from them all the time. The last 6 months or so they are in terrible shape. Didnt mail out my stuff for 2 weeks with no response. Never again

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s a bit disappointing to hear

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Received my order and I was missing an item from it. I sent an email to nutraplanet support on monday and still haven't heard anything back.
I'd call your credit card company and have them stop payment asap. I wouldn't deal with that shiet

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
That's a shame bro. Definitely don't let up.

FWIW the email on their site is bugged. It is unreachable because they made an error when they typed it.

When you click on the email address, remove the http:// from the address line

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sad to hear this. My last order was during Black Friday. I have read more and more issues with NP and it makes me nervous about ordering from them again. Even SP scares me since they are the same company and I love getting my bulk items there.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had a problem with them not shipping my order timely and I emailed them and told them if I didn’t hear back by x date I was going to dispute the charge with my credit card company. That fixed everything and got got A quick response. Companies don’t want you to do this because not only do they lose the sale, but they also get charged a fee by the credit card company.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't recieved my order from April.
4 emails sent. No reply from them.
Disappointed ....won't use again

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My last two orders have been beyond perfect actually. The last on they had to sub brands of ALC and gave me an extra bottle to compensate and doubled my CLA bottles as well. Happy here for sure.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I wanted to get their black Friday specials that you can still check out with..

Mack19

Awards
I placed my order with nutraplanet almost a month ago with two day shipping and I still haven’t received anything not even a reply on the multiple emails I’ve sent them . So I called my credit card company and I’m disputing the charge but they said It could take up to 90 days

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I placed my order with nutraplanet almost a month ago with two day shipping and I still haven’t received anything not even a reply on the multiple emails I’ve sent them . So I called my credit card company and I’m disputing the charge but they said It could take up to 90 days
I would tell Nutraplanet this and put it in the heading of the email. I bet you will get a reply within 24 hours then probably with product or a substitute product going out

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was going to say, but someone beat me to it, to use a direct email rather than the site link.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was going to say, but someone beat me to it, to use a direct email rather than the site link.
Hmm, who’s this here? sns8778 And are you guys looking for reps?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nutraplanet used to have the "supps" BB.com didn't carry, now Strong has the ones Nutra doesn't so there's no need to use Nutra.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutraplanet used to have the "supps" BB.com didn't carry, now Strong has the ones Nutra doesn't so there's no need to use Nutra.
It depends what you are looking for. Nutra has a killer deal on OT.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I emailed my contact at Nutraplanet to let him know about this thread and he asked that i please post for anyone that has any order related issues to please email him at [email protected] and he would be glad to take care of them (Please include name and order number). He also said that for anyone waiting on a reply from them to make sure to check your spam folder because sometimes their emails get sent there.

I hope this helps out anyone having any type of issues.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nutraplanet has by far the best prices on SNS products