Whats the best pound for pound alphamine replacement thermo powder?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DarthGainer View Post
    I wish a company would just replicate og alphamine, maybe add other stuff but no fancy Stims.

It had such a clean energy and tasted good.

At the moment I’m actually enjoying prolific with ephedrine 4-5 days a week using harder Pre’s for leg days.
    Have you read up on FitMax? It's a very comparable product to OG Alphamine with some added ingredients for mood and focus. Definitely check it out

2. Quote Originally Posted by DarthGainer View Post
    That would be awesome! Hope this happens man.
    It will. after our PrEEAminÝ release in August, it will either be the stim Burner or our thyroid/stim free Burner. But itís happening, you can count on it!
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
    •   

3. tnx ill try it any taste flavor recommendation?

4. Quote Originally Posted by henm View Post
    tnx ill try it any taste flavor recommendation?
    Not sure which product you're asking about.... Fitmax was recently released in Orange Mango, but I haven't had the chance to try it yet. Pink Lemonade is a solid flavor though! I've been through several tubs of the lemonade.

5. i ask about
    Innovapharm Enduralean

prefer taste

as i write before i didnt like fitmax...
    try it by your john.patterson advice but all good
    just dont get what expexted from fitmax
    i prewfer OLYMPUS LABS BLOODSHRED...
    any way i orded
    FLAVOR: Sour Dazzle

i hope the taste will be ok
    •   

6. I'm telling you Alphagen-x is similar. I was a big fan of the original Alphamine but we kicked it up a notch. Euphoria, clean energy, no crash and major appetite suppression.

Also if you sign up for a newsletter you get an immediate 30% off.

https://biocornutrition.com/products/alphagen-x
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below:

Thyro-T2 Thyroid Hormone Fat Burner
    ALPHAGEN-X Thermogenic Powder

7. Quote Originally Posted by henm View Post
    i ask about
    Innovapharm Enduralean

prefer taste

any way i orded

We will have Enduralean stim free review on modernathletichealth.com before end of July. We already Enduralean regular up
    http://www.modernathletichealth.com/...form=hootsuite
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

8. Quote Originally Posted by henm View Post
    i ask about
    Innovapharm Enduralean

prefer taste

any way i orded

Sour Dazzle was my flavor and it didnt let me down at all. Its sweet but add a little more water and BAM! new flavor honestly. The sweats are real and the energy is great. Cant deny it being good without being over the top on stimulants.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

9. so got it
    Innovapharm-Enduralean - Sour Dazzle flavor its good taste at only 1 scope no sweet
    i guees at 2 scope need more water
    so my thong is blue at the morning ppl at the office ask me what i drink LOL

about the feeling i feel good focus and energy
    for now its what i looking for
    tnx for advice for replacment for OG alpahmine

time will say about Targeted Fat Melting Matrix: hope it will be good as OG alphamine...

how is the other tastes?
    and i think ill keep it 1 scoop no need 2 later at the day i use preworkout before gym
    karken
    ragin
    high stims...

10. I've ordered 2 enduralean too.. From the US to UK delivery shoukd be here soon and found a good discount code too so worked out £30 a tub! Happy days :-)

11. Quote Originally Posted by ZachHXx View Post
    Was going to buy a tub of FitMax to try out but after reading this entire thread i bought innovapharm enduralean to try. Im probably a 2 scooper haha but im excited to try it. Still want to try FitMax yall reps should send me some samples to compare
    FItMax is a fat burner. How would one be able to rate its complete effectiveness, not just energy and appetite supression, from a few samples?
    https://performaxlabs.com/
    Use Anthony25 on https://performaxlabs.com/ to save 25% on all products

12. I have not tried Alphahen yet, but I have used Radiate, Enduralean, and Performax FitMax.
    Enduralean was close to a dud for me, while Radiate is definitely stronger than OG Alphamine.
    FitMax was enjoyable for me and was the most like OG Alphamine in my experience. I have been intending to order a second tub..

13. Quote Originally Posted by ZachHXx View Post
    Dammit ricky making me order a tub of fitmax now to compare to enduralean!!
    Cool..I think you will enjoy it!

The biggest criticism I had about it was that they don’t have it available in raspberry lemonade.
    The pink lemonade did grow on me a bit, but orange mango sounds like it has potential..

14. Enduralean is like a poor man's og alphamine. Does have a similar feel and even the tub scooper and servings reminded me of the og. Still though I was chasing the wind.... Pes sucks for changing the original lol
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

15. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Enduralean is like a poor man's og alphamine. Does have a similar feel and even the tub scooper and servings reminded me of the og. Still though I was chasing the wind.... Pes sucks for changing the original lol
    Yeah, the first time I dosed it I was just waiting for it to kick in and it never really did. Needless to say, it never did throughout the entire tub.

16. Quote Originally Posted by ZachHXx View Post
    Lol glad I just ordered a tub of it.. crap.

Even at 2 hefty scoops its still weak? What the heck. Oh well only $37.
    Its not bad... Its mild at 2 scoops. A nice replacement for a morning or afternoon pick me up. As far as a hard hitting at in this isn't it. But then again I wouldn't say the og alphamine was either. It is a close replica if that's what your looking for.
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

17. Quote Originally Posted by ZachHXx View Post
    Lol glad I just ordered a tub of it.. crap.

Even at 2 hefty scoops its still weak? What the heck. Oh well only $37.
    So you ordered Enduralean and FitMax to compare?
    I had assumed you already tried, or were using Enduralean.

I never went up to 2 scoops with Enduralean. I certainly could have but I like to mix powdered stims with capsules. I don’t like too much of it to be from powdered stims. Especially in this case when I felt that it was really lacking.

I never two scooped OG Alphamine, and I also kept FitMax at one scoop..

18. Call me crazy but I honestly cant tell a huge difference between og alphamine and the new one. Perhaps I need to add some sns higenamine to current alphamine? Or better yet add sns higenamine to new focus xt?? That sounds like a great idea me. Way to go buddy......................... ....yea I just got home from my 5th 16 hour shift in 8 days at the hospital so ya I'm goofy lol.

19. Quote Originally Posted by BCseacow83 View Post
    Call me crazy but I honestly cant tell a huge difference between og alphamine and the new one. Perhaps I need to add some sns higenamine to current alphamine? Or better yet add sns higenamine to new focus xt?? That sounds like a great idea me. Way to go buddy......................... ....yea I just got home from my 5th 16 hour shift in 8 days at the hospital so ya I'm goofy lol.
    The new focus XT does look nice on many levels, but FitMax gives you twice the servings, and Higenamine is already part of the formula..

Oops just saw that Higenamine is not part of the formula. I was looking at StimMax by mistake

20. Quote Originally Posted by BCseacow83 View Post
    Call me crazy but I honestly cant tell a huge difference between og alphamine and the new one. Perhaps I need to add some sns higenamine to current alphamine? Or better yet add sns higenamine to new focus xt?? That sounds like a great idea me. Way to go buddy......................... ....yea I just got home from my 5th 16 hour shift in 8 days at the hospital so ya I'm goofy lol.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...w-formula.html

This is a good thread explaining some of the changes and differences.

Focus XT and Fitmax are better overall as thermogenic products. The new Alphamine is labeled and marketed as an energy drink, so thermogenic properties and fat loss are not the main driver for the product anymore. Agree with @Ricky10 on price per serving too - Fitmax is a solid deal

21. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...w-formula.html

This is a good thread explaining some of the changes and differences.

Focus XT and Vasomax are better overall as thermogenic products. The new Alphamine is labeled and marketed as an energy drink, so thermogenic properties and fat loss are not the main driver for the product anymore. Agree with @Ricky10 on price per serving too - Vasomax is a solid deal
    FitMax...haha!

You guys just have to many Max’s

22. Quote Originally Posted by ZachHXx View Post
    I enjoy 2 scoops of OL bloodshred WAR not RAW if you can compare it to that? Ive had OL bloodshred war, raw, and all the radiate.

Was just looking for something different that provided good energy, mood, appetite suppression.
    I like enduralean as is but itís much improved if you take it along evomuse alpha y or ol rauwolscine. For me that added any kick I thought was missing from enduralean

23. I very close to buying Platinum Labs OptiBurn AMPed,

Anyone have any experience or feedback on it??

Help appreciated. Looking for the feel good feeling and have used Fitnax and thought was ok

24. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    FitMax...haha!

You guys just have to many Max’s
    I need a nap.... lol
    Edited. Thanks for catching that man!

25. HPS will be making og alphamine. If not by end of 2018, first quarter 2019. I really want to get our stim free burner released which will happen after PrEAAminÝ drops right around Labor Day.
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. whats the best cardio for fat loss?
    By lplionheart in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-27-2017, 06:53 PM
  2. Whats the best stim for studying
    By ari4216 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 09:17 PM
  3. Cant get dbol, so whats the best PH for a bulk??
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 02:08 AM
  4. Whats the Best Workout for Abs
    By friedplntn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 08:36 PM
  5. Whatís the best option for mild problem
    By johnathansmit in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 08:54 PM