SNS Higenamine | Energy, Focus, Clarity, Appetite Control, & Fat Loss!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Announcing SNS Higenamine Caps - Energy, Focus, Clarity, Appetite Control, & Fat Loss

Energy, Focus, Clarity, Appetite Control, & Fat Loss!

Extreme Fat Burning & Potent Stimulant Properties Without the Crash!

Higenamine is an exciting ingredient that is highly acclaimed for its positive effects on mental focus, clarity, energy, fat loss, and appetite suppression without the crash feeling that is commonly associated with many popular stimulant and fat burning ingredients.

Higenamine is primarily used for fat burning, appetite suppression, and boosting energy levels and focus during workouts or in day to day life!

Potential Benefits of Higenamine:

Fat Burning

Appetite Control

Mental Focus & Clarity

No ‘Crash’ Feeling

Higenamine has an interesting history in that this exciting ingredient had been quietly working its way into some of the most popular and effective fat loss, energy, and pre-workout products on the market for a while now.

Instead of promoting the benefits of this powerful ingredient, however, it seemed that many brands were including Higenamine in proprietary blends as a way of making people think that their results were dependent upon buying their branded products rather than the more cost effective approach of using just the ingredient itself. Another bad part of brands hiding Higenamine in their proprietary blends is that consumers weren’t able to tell how much Higenamine they were getting.

SNS has changed all that by offering 30 mg Higenamine capsules at a GREAT PRICE!!

This allows you the chance to use and dose Higenamine how you want it, when you want it!

A Quick Higenamine FAQ:

What is Higenamine?

Higenamine is a naturally occurring fat burning stimulant found in a variety of plant species and is most associated with being a member of the Nandina plant family.

What is Higenamine most commonly used for?

Higenamine is most commonly used for fat burning, appetite suppression, boosting energy, and improving mental focus and clarity.

How does Higenamine work?

In simple terms, Higenamine appears to have an affinity for Beta-2 adrenergic receptors, which makes it a popular option for energy and fat burning. It might potentially also work on Beta-3 adrenergic receptors (which means it can potentially burn brown adipose tissue). Since Higenamine works on Beta-2 adrenergic receptors, it has many people excited because this was one of the primary mechanisms of action of Ephedra (and ephedrine)! On top of that, Higenamine also works on alpha-adrenergic receptors, which increases levels of norepinephrine.

A study in human subjects found that acute supplementation of Higenamine stimulated lipolysis, increased energy expenditure (meaning it is thermogenic), resulting in an increasing of circulating free fatty acids, and resulting a caloric deficit in subjects due to Higenamine supplementation. That’s right, a human study. Unlikely many stimulants out there, Higenamine has been studied in humans. No rodents or animal studies here, human studies.

In short, Higenamine not only increases rates of lipolysis, it actually results in a caloric deficit (you lose calories due to Higenamine supplementation).

Stacking & Synergy:

SNS Higenamine caps allow you to use Higenamine when you want to and how you want to (stay within the suggested dosage and read all warnings before using). As powerful as this exciting ingredient is as a stand-alone option, it is very stackable with other SNS products including Focus XT and a wide variety of other SNS products.

SNS Higenamine Caps

Energy, Focus, Clarity, Appetite Control, & Fat Loss

For Less than .35 Cents per Day!
    Name:  Higenamine SUPP FACTS.png
Views: 308
Size:  41.9 KBName:  Higenamine RENDERING.png
Views: 314
Size:  629.2 KB
    Last edited by GQdaLEGEND; 06-11-2018 at 01:21 PM. Reason: updating
    New SNS Glycophase
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/304910-announcing-new-glycophase.html

2. Another awesome addition to the ever-growing list of high quality, effective ingredients!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

3. Sns pulling out the stops

4. I find higenamine to be almost equal to ephedrine hcl on mg to mg basis. With that said DO NOT take to many caps at once!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by dvw View Post
    I find higenamine to be almost equal to ephedrine hcl on mg to mg basis. With that said DO NOT take to many caps at once!!
    I havent tried it solo .. so def will put it to test
    New SNS Glycophase
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/304910-announcing-new-glycophase.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dvw View Post
    I find higenamine to be almost equal to ephedrine hcl on mg to mg basis. With that said DO NOT take to many caps at once!!
    wow... thats pretty much the highest praise you can give to any fat burner ingredient haha.
  7. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by dvw View Post
    I find this mixed with Yohimbine HCL to be extremely good. I know a lot of people don't like Yohimbine, but this combo I love.

Actually, Synephrine, Yohimbine HCL and Higenamine is my favorite combo right now.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    I find this mixed with Yohimbine HCL to be extremely good. I know a lot of people don't like Yohimbine, but this combo I love.

Actually, Synephrine, Yohimbine HCL and Higenamine is my favorite combo right now.
    That's prob the cheapest stack you can create too which makes it even better.

9. Quote Originally Posted by dvw View Post
    I completely agree. I find them results wise almost identical myself.

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    wow... thats pretty much the highest praise you can give to any fat burner ingredient haha.
    The method of action and characteristics are very similar as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post

That’s a great idea for me to see if I can get a retailer to do a stack deal for.
    The NEW Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Energy:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...new-focus.html
    SNS VASO6 - Making Daily Use VASO6 a Reality:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post6031434

10. Just a pricing fyi..... 2 - 90 cap bottles listed for 29.99 at first retailer to get it listed!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post

that looks pretty fun stack
    New SNS Glycophase

12. Updated the write up for those who are unfamiliar with this stuff **
    New SNS Glycophase

13. Check our subforums for the Intro BOGO SALE!

14. Just got in on the bogo deal.

15. Higenamine will make you lose weight like crazy but will certainly affect dopamine levels. So stack with L dopa. Nothing comes without a catch

16. Quote Originally Posted by dvw View Post
    gotta be some bunk ephedrine..

17. Quote Originally Posted by slk28 View Post
    Higenamine will make you lose weight like crazy but will certainly affect dopamine levels. So stack with L dopa. Nothing comes without a catch
    Please don't take me as disagreeing with you, I just want to add something. It's personal choice on whether to add L-Dopa to any stimulant supplements, but I wouldn't say that it is a must for everyone. For example, I myself and a lot of other people notice a very definitive mood increase when using Higenamine and I haven't been using any additional L-Dopa sources. However, I am getting ready to start an M-Test cycle soon which has Mucuna in it and will report back if I observe any change in effect from stacking it with the Higenamine.

Quote Originally Posted by ashenshugar77 View Post
    gotta be some bunk ephedrine..
    I actually agree with the person that posted and said that he found Higenamine to be pretty close to equal to ephedrine on a mg. to mg. basis. SNS just released the product last week but I've said the same thing about Higenamine to people ever since I first tried the ingredient months ago. That doesn't mean that it's going to be that way for everyone, but it definitely for me is the closest thing to Ephedra/Ephedrine I've taken.

For me personally, Ephedra/Ephedrine gave me a smooth feel good energy where I (and people around me) could notice an improvement in my mood whereas some things like DMAA hit me harder but made me anxious, snappy, and not the nicest person to be around.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post

not directed at my friend above...He's just smart.

Higenamine was terrible when USPlabs introduced it to the market almost SIX years ago.....I think labeled terrible by SNS reps....and now suddenly great similar to Ephedrine...

19. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24139127/

USPlabs funded it by the way.....

20. Quote Originally Posted by dvw View Post
    not even close...

21. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24139127/

USPlabs funded it by the way.....
    forgot one!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25591969

22. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    not directed at my friend above...He's just smart.

Higenamine was terrible when USPlabs introduced it to the market almost SIX years ago.....I think labeled terrible by SNS reps....and now suddenly great similar to Ephedrine...
    I don't understand the context of your statement in the above post.

You stated that Higenamine was terrible when USP Labs introduced it to the market 6 years ago - if USP Labs felt it was terrible, then why did they use it? I'm confused. You then said that you thought it was labeled terrible by SNS reps - ? - I don't know that we have hardly any of the same reps as we did 6 years ago so I can't speak for whomever you are attributing that to, but I know that I never said it was terrible because I had never used it until less than a year ago myself.

I'm not trying to argue with you here, but I don't ever post in any other companies announcement or intro threads unless I have something nice to say. This whole interaction was very much unexpected. You say that SNS reps are comparing it to Ephedrine, but I was just relating my personal experience. Hell, there is another company that runs full on banner ads comparing theirs to Ephedrine and a lot of their reviews and feedback seems to back it up.

As far as this thread, someone posted that he found Higenamine similar to Ephedrine. Me agreeing with him based on my personal experience with it isn't comparing it to Ephedrine from a sales and marketing perspective, it was me sharing my personal experience.

If you look at my post, you'll see that I stated I've felt that way about Higenamine since I first tried it months ago. Since we just released ours last week, it's pretty obvious that I was talking about the ingredient itself in general. This was before SNS ever had any intention of making one. I had seen a lot of people comparing Higenamine to Ephedrine at the time and that's what made me want to try it for personal use. When I picked some up, I really wasn't expecting to like it nearly as much as I do & I explained above why I do like it which is because it is the closest thing I've used to ephedrine as far as the feeling and it gives me a smooth feel good energy and I could notice an improvement in my mood similar to what I experience with ephedrine. Also, I clearly stated that it doesn't mean that its going to be that way for everyone, but that it was for me, as it was for the person that made the statement above that I agreed with and also for enough people that reported it being similar that led me to originally try it in the first place, which was before SNS had the intention of offering it.

As far as the original poster that mentioned it and you telling him 'not even close', I took him as relaying his personal experience. I'm one of those people that doesn't believe in telling people that their personal experience or opinion is wrong. Supplements work different for different people. For example, if I tell you that DMHA is as strong as DMAA for me and you say it isn't to you, neither one of us is necessarily wrong; it's just two different opinions about an ingredient.

In summary, I think that most agree that Higenamine is a great ingredient for energy, focus, clarity, appetite control, and fat loss. For me personally, its the closest thing I've taken to Ephedrine since Ephedrine but that doesn't mean its going to be that way for everyone; but there were enough reviews of it being to lead me to buying another brand to try long before SNS planned on making one. And by SNS making one, its allowed people to use it or try it for a great price.

23. Never tried Higenamine but a good friend of mine also said its closest thing to Ephedrine. Good energy and even better mood too. He usualy dont like stims due to his anxiety but this is totaly different.

24. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    I don't understand the context of your statement in the above post.

You stated that Higenamine was terrible when USP Labs introduced it to the market 6 years ago - if USP Labs felt it was terrible, then why did they use it? I'm confused. You then said that you thought it was labeled terrible by SNS reps - ? - I don't know that we have hardly any of the same reps as we did 6 years ago so I can't speak for whomever you are attributing that to, but I know that I never said it was terrible because I had never used it until less than a year ago myself.

I'm not trying to argue with you here, but I don't ever post in any other companies announcement or intro threads unless I have something nice to say. This whole interaction was very much unexpected. You say that SNS reps are comparing it to Ephedrine, but I was just relating my personal experience. Hell, there is another company that runs full on banner ads comparing theirs to Ephedrine and a lot of their reviews and feedback seems to back it up.

As far as this thread, someone posted that he found Higenamine similar to Ephedrine. Me agreeing with him based on my personal experience with it isn't comparing it to Ephedrine from a sales and marketing perspective, it was me sharing my personal experience.

If you look at my post, you'll see that I stated I've felt that way about Higenamine since I first tried it months ago. Since we just released ours last week, it's pretty obvious that I was talking about the ingredient itself in general. This was before SNS ever had any intention of making one. I had seen a lot of people comparing Higenamine to Ephedrine at the time and that's what made me want to try it for personal use. When I picked some up, I really wasn't expecting to like it nearly as much as I do & I explained above why I do like it which is because it is the closest thing I've used to ephedrine as far as the feeling and it gives me a smooth feel good energy and I could notice an improvement in my mood similar to what I experience with ephedrine. Also, I clearly stated that it doesn't mean that its going to be that way for everyone, but that it was for me, as it was for the person that made the statement above that I agreed with and also for enough people that reported it being similar that led me to originally try it in the first place, which was before SNS had the intention of offering it.

As far as the original poster that mentioned it and you telling him 'not even close', I took him as relaying his personal experience. I'm one of those people that doesn't believe in telling people that their personal experience or opinion is wrong. Supplements work different for different people. For example, if I tell you that DMHA is as strong as DMAA for me and you say it isn't to you, neither one of us is necessarily wrong; it's just two different opinions about an ingredient.

In summary, I think that most agree that Higenamine is a great ingredient for energy, focus, clarity, appetite control, and fat loss. For me personally, its the closest thing I've taken to Ephedrine since Ephedrine but that doesn't mean its going to be that way for everyone; but there were enough reviews of it being to lead me to buying another brand to try long before SNS planned on making one. And by SNS making one, its allowed people to use it or try it for a great price.
    I was being Facetious. We wouldn't invested close 300k and introduced it into the marketplace. Animal and human data....you wouldn't know about that..

25. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Energy, Focus, Clarity, Appetite Control, & Fat Loss!

Extreme Fat Burning & Potent Stimulant Properties Without the Crash!

Higenamine is an exciting ingredient that is highly acclaimed for its positive effects on mental focus, clarity, energy, fat loss, and appetite suppression without the crash feeling that is commonly associated with many popular stimulant and fat burning ingredients.

Higenamine is primarily used for fat burning, appetite suppression, and boosting energy levels and focus during workouts or in day to day life!

Potential Benefits of Higenamine:

Fat Burning

Appetite Control

Mental Focus & Clarity

No ‘Crash’ Feeling

Higenamine has an interesting history in that this exciting ingredient had been quietly working its way into some of the most popular and effective fat loss, energy, and pre-workout products on the market for a while now.

Instead of promoting the benefits of this powerful ingredient, however, it seemed that many brands were including Higenamine in proprietary blends as a way of making people think that their results were dependent upon buying their branded products rather than the more cost effective approach of using just the ingredient itself. Another bad part of brands hiding Higenamine in their proprietary blends is that consumers weren’t able to tell how much Higenamine they were getting.

SNS has changed all that by offering 30 mg Higenamine capsules at a GREAT PRICE!!

This allows you the chance to use and dose Higenamine how you want it, when you want it!

A Quick Higenamine FAQ:

What is Higenamine?

Higenamine is a naturally occurring fat burning stimulant found in a variety of plant species and is most associated with being a member of the Nandina plant family.

What is Higenamine most commonly used for?

Higenamine is most commonly used for fat burning, appetite suppression, boosting energy, and improving mental focus and clarity.

How does Higenamine work?

In simple terms, Higenamine appears to have an affinity for Beta-2 adrenergic receptors, which makes it a popular option for energy and fat burning. It might potentially also work on Beta-3 adrenergic receptors (which means it can potentially burn brown adipose tissue). Since Higenamine works on Beta-2 adrenergic receptors, it has many people excited because this was one of the primary mechanisms of action of Ephedra (and ephedrine)! On top of that, Higenamine also works on alpha-adrenergic receptors, which increases levels of norepinephrine.

A study in human subjects found that acute supplementation of Higenamine stimulated lipolysis, increased energy expenditure (meaning it is thermogenic), resulting in an increasing of circulating free fatty acids, and resulting a caloric deficit in subjects due to Higenamine supplementation. That’s right, a human study. Unlikely many stimulants out there, Higenamine has been studied in humans. No rodents or animal studies here, human studies.

In short, Higenamine not only increases rates of lipolysis, it actually results in a caloric deficit (you lose calories due to Higenamine supplementation).

Stacking & Synergy:

SNS Higenamine caps allow you to use Higenamine when you want to and how you want to (stay within the suggested dosage and read all warnings before using). As powerful as this exciting ingredient is as a stand-alone option, it is very stackable with other SNS products including Focus XT and a wide variety of other SNS products.

SNS Higenamine Caps

Energy, Focus, Clarity, Appetite Control, & Fat Loss

For Less than .35 Cents per Day!
    wrong section bro...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2 days of using SNS Caffeine Free Focus XT
    By deh707 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 03:56 AM
  2. SNS Agmatine and Focus XT review
    By LiveToLift in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions