SNS Higenamine | Energy, Focus, Clarity, Appetite Control, & Fat Loss!

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Iím the exact opposite but definitely respect that different things work differently for different people. What dosage of Alpha Y have you tried?

Iíve never seen anywhere that was recommended and canít recall ever seeing anyone do it that way. So to the best of my knowledge I would say that it doesnít need to be (but of course could be).

I will say that from personal experience I havenít noticed a tolerance to it yet and thatís rare for me bc I usually get used to stims very quickly. That was another thing that reminded me of ephedra bc I didnít get used to that quickly either. (Now weirdly and interestingly enough, I didnít get used to ephedra quickly but after 2 weeks on ephedrine I did).
    I have only use Raw from OL as my Alpha Y and one dose is 3mg. Y HCL I usually do 5mg with Bronkaid and caffeine but right now Iím not using Y at all. I never tried SNS alpha Y because I assumed a dose lower than 3mg wouldnít be worth It. Right now my morning supps are Bronkaid, caffeine, Higenamine, OL Assassinate and Vaso6. Iím on a large cal deficit and also running Androhard and Gear by MuscleGelz. I can definitely tell a mood boost with Higenamine but stim wise I canít tell much adding it to the other stims.

2. I plan on doing my own cut stack for 8 weeks. Higenamine 30mg,alpha yohimbine 1.5 mg, 200 mg caffeine 3 times daily. Ive tried higenamine 60 mg w/ 200 mg caffeine and got clean smooth energy for 3 hrs not jittery feel.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BBiceps View Post
    How would a typical cycle look like, how many mg and length? I’m fairly stim tolerant...
    Supplement facts wise, we suggest 1 to 2 capsules per day and they are 30 mg. per capsule. I've seen people take up to 90 mg. per day but we usually suggest dosages on the side of caution because you always run the risk of some people exceeding them no matter what you put.

Most of the people I've seen using Higenamine products run it like normal fat burners. I haven't seen any specific cycling information suggested with it. For me personally, I usually develop a tolerance for particular stims pretty quickly and have noticed that I haven't for Higenamine. I've taken a long weekend off of it here and there but did that just because I always do that with stims.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockslide View Post
    To add on to my post earlier...

Yohimbine is actually a notoriously dirty drug, It hits a number of other receptors other than alpha 2 including serotonin and dopamine receptors. It has a ton of drug interactions. I believe it is used as a pharmaceutical in other countries to reverse the effects of anasthesia. Based on its mechanism of increasing catecholamines or blunting negative feedback of the effects of catecholamines it has more of a systemic adrenaline response by increasing NorEpi levels, and also affecting dopamine and serotonin.

I get extreme chills, goosebumps, cold sweats, anxiety , nausea from Y-hcl, I’m not sure if this was the dose in the proprietary blend but I pretty much refuse to try anything with it in there. Alpha Y on the other hand I seem to do ok with, some sides but tolerable, atleast in the reasonable doses I’ve tried in one product.

Y-Hcl has significant drug interactions with drugs that effect NE, dopamine, and serotonin, and also could be dangerous if used prior to surgery as it obv effects anasthesia.

I may try a low dose of alpha y in the future but I refuse to use anything with y-hcl
    Yohimbine HCI definitely seems to be a love it or hate it thing for a lot of people. I think its a great ingredient for people that tolerate it well. We get a lot of good feedback on our Yohimbine 2.5 product. But personally I do fall into the category with you of people that can't take Yohimbine (herbal) or Yohimbine HCI. Alpha Yohimbine doesn't bother me at all though, I don't get any side effects with it at all. We make an Alpha Yohimbine capsule product but we've been out of stock for awhile on it because we are extremely picky about raw material quality and for awhile, we couldn't find raw materials available for it that met our satisfaction. We are finally hoping to have it back available in the next couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by dvw View Post
    I plan on doing my own cut stack for 8 weeks. Higenamine 30mg,alpha yohimbine 1.5 mg, 200 mg caffeine 3 times daily. Ive tried higenamine 60 mg w/ 200 mg caffeine and got clean smooth energy for 3 hrs not jittery feel.
    That looks like a great stack, very similar to what I have planned myself as soon as we get our Alpha Yohimbine caps back in stock. If you remember at the time you do it, let me know what your results are like on it.
    The NEW Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Energy:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...new-focus.html
    SNS VASO6 - Making Daily Use VASO6 a Reality:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post6031434

4. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Supplement facts wise, we suggest 1 to 2 capsules per day and they are 30 mg. per capsule. I've seen people take up to 90 mg. per day but we usually suggest dosages on the side of caution because you always run the risk of some people exceeding them no matter what you put.

Most of the people I've seen using Higenamine products run it like normal fat burners. I haven't seen any specific cycling information suggested with it. For me personally, I usually develop a tolerance for particular stims pretty quickly and have noticed that I haven't for Higenamine. I've taken a long weekend off of it here and there but did that just because I always do that with stims.

Yohimbine HCI definitely seems to be a love it or hate it thing for a lot of people. I think its a great ingredient for people that tolerate it well. We get a lot of good feedback on our Yohimbine 2.5 product. But personally I do fall into the category with you of people that can't take Yohimbine (herbal) or Yohimbine HCI. Alpha Yohimbine doesn't bother me at all though, I don't get any side effects with it at all. We make an Alpha Yohimbine capsule product but we've been out of stock for awhile on it because we are extremely picky about raw material quality and for awhile, we couldn't find raw materials available for it that met our satisfaction. We are finally hoping to have it back available in the next couple of weeks.

That looks like a great stack, very similar to what I have planned myself as soon as we get our Alpha Yohimbine caps back in stock. If you remember at the time you do it, let me know what your results are like on it.
    I like the part about not developing tolerance to higenamine as easily as other stims....I take a hefty dose of stims on pretty much a daily basis and have developed a high tolerance...im going to add higenamine in the hopes of boosting my current stims without the need to increase the amount!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

5. Has any UK stockists put there orders in yet?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Has any UK stockists put there orders in yet?
    They didn't get the chance to on this one because we unexpectedly had a retailer buy the entire first batch on this one. We are rushing to have another batch made and hopefully the UK ones will order and stock it.

7. Can SNS come our with a 6-paradol + lean GBB produc? It’s an awesome non stim combo. In my opinion it would be very synergistic with other products.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rockslide View Post
    Can SNS come our with a 6-paradol + lean GBB produc? It’s an awesome non stim combo. In my opinion it would be very synergistic with other products.
    Are you thinking just that or are you good with other ingredients being with it? We have a formula that we are considering that contains both of them in there.

9. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Are you thinking just that or are you good with other ingredients being with it? We have a formula that we are considering that contains both of them in there.
    As long as it’s stim free, and doesn’t contain other products that would limit the max dose ( one company has chromium with there product and because chromium is renal toxic at high doses you can’t self dose the grains of paradise high).

I’m also looking for a product with a solid GOP dose, a lot of them are marginally dosed IMO

A lot of companies have various forms of carnitine with it , which is fine with me.

10. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Please don't take me as disagreeing with you, I just want to add something. It's personal choice on whether to add L-Dopa to any stimulant supplements, but I wouldn't say that it is a must for everyone. For example, I myself and a lot of other people notice a very definitive mood increase when using Higenamine and I haven't been using any additional L-Dopa sources. However, I am getting ready to start an M-Test cycle soon which has Mucuna in it and will report back if I observe any change in effect from stacking it with the Higenamine.

I actually agree with the person that posted and said that he found Higenamine to be pretty close to equal to ephedrine on a mg. to mg. basis. SNS just released the product last week but I've said the same thing about Higenamine to people ever since I first tried the ingredient months ago. That doesn't mean that it's going to be that way for everyone, but it definitely for me is the closest thing to Ephedra/Ephedrine I've taken.

For me personally, Ephedra/Ephedrine gave me a smooth feel good energy where I (and people around me) could notice an improvement in my mood whereas some things like DMAA hit me harder but made me anxious, snappy, and not the nicest person to be around.
    It's interesting you mentioned mtest. My initial thought was inhibit p, though that's more designed for lowering prolactin, not enhancing dopamine.
    SNS/CEL REP My UNPSONSORED Higenamine log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304029-sns-higenamine-log.html#post6039062

11. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    not directed at my friend above...He's just smart.

Higenamine was terrible when USPlabs introduced it to the market almost SIX years ago.....I think labeled terrible by SNS reps....and now suddenly great similar to Ephedrine...
    I don't remember doing this. Can u find 1 post of jbryand101b saying it was terrible?
    SNS/CEL REP My UNPSONSORED Higenamine log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304029-sns-higenamine-log.html#post6039062

12. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    I cant handle yohimbine as well... but can handle yohimbine hcl

as for comparison, i am unsure since i havent ran it solo yet but def have it set to run in future and have read good reviews on it
    I can handle SNS yo himbine hcl since its dosed at 2.5mg, this allows me to build up my tolerance easily.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Rockslide View Post
    To add on to my post earlier...

Yohimbine is actually a notoriously dirty drug, It hits a number of other receptors other than alpha 2 including serotonin and dopamine receptors. It has a ton of drug interactions. I believe it is used as a pharmaceutical in other countries to reverse the effects of anasthesia. Based on its mechanism of increasing catecholamines or blunting negative feedback of the effects of catecholamines it has more of a systemic adrenaline response by increasing NorEpi levels, and also affecting dopamine and serotonin.

I get extreme chills, goosebumps, cold sweats, anxiety , nausea from Y-hcl, Iím not sure if this was the dose in the proprietary blend but I pretty much refuse to try anything with it in there. Alpha Y on the other hand I seem to do ok with, some sides but tolerable, atleast in the reasonable doses Iíve tried in one product.

Y-Hcl has significant drug interactions with drugs that effect NE, dopamine, and serotonin, and also could be dangerous if used prior to surgery as it obv effects anasthesia.

I may try a low dose of alpha y in the future but I refuse to use anything with y-hcl
    I get these same sides, but if I tough it out, they go away after 3-4 days of consistent dosing then I'm able to gradually increase the dosage.

14. $30 bucks for 2 90 cap bottles is a damned good price!!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    $30 bucks for 2 90 cap bottles is a damned good price!!!!
    Yea, I was going to buy it at that price for 1! and got super stoked when I saw I was getting 2! It should arrive tomorrow.

16. Quote Originally Posted by brofessorx View Post
    Yea, I was going to buy it at that price for 1! and got super stoked when I saw I was getting 2! It should arrive tomorrow.
    hopefully mine comes Monday!!!

17. I’m totally D.F.F.L.........
    Down For Fat Loss you perverts...

18. Quote Originally Posted by brofessorx View Post
    Even when the bogo is over i think there will be a few of the more "aggressive" websites offering it at a price that is too good not to buy

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    im a big time 'stimmer', lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I like da stims.
    Did we just become best friends?

20. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    consider me a friend too

lol
    New SNS Glycophase
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/304910-announcing-new-glycophase.html

21. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    nothing brings people together like good stims!!!

22. I got mine! Couldn’t wait so I popped 2 caps even though I just finished a 16 mile bike ride with my daughter.
  23. SNS/CEL REP My UNPSONSORED Higenamine log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304029-sns-higenamine-log.html#post6039062

24. Quote Originally Posted by brofessorx View Post
    Great cant wait to hear your feedback

25. Nice to see some of these orders getting out there already. Excited to hear the feedback first hand
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2 days of using SNS Caffeine Free Focus XT
    By deh707 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 03:56 AM
  2. SNS Agmatine and Focus XT review
    By LiveToLift in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-17-2012, 12:58 PM
  3. birth control and fat loss?
    By swoody in forum Weight Loss