SNS Higenamine | Energy, Focus, Clarity, Appetite Control, & Fat Loss!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    wrong section bro...
    Actually it is the right section...you are just in wrong thread.
    BTW thanks for funding the studies

2. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Actually it is the right section...you are jyst in wrong thread.
    BTW thanks for funding the studies
    Definitely wrong section...I pay nicely to have that sticky up top and if it was this easy to advertise in the supplement section, I would...

no problem....
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    I was being Facetious. We wouldn't invested over 300k introducing it into the marketplace. Animal and human data....you wouldn't know about that..
    I got the facetious part. Just wasn't sure why. I don't post enough to follow any of your interactions with other SNS reps but I've never spoken or interacted with you at all that I know of. And no disrespect intended but I never knew that USP Labs introduced it. The first time I ever saw it was in a PES product but I know that the huge network marketing company Plexus for a long time claimed that it was them that introduced it. I know that SNS never claimed to have introduced it as we acknowledged in our own write up that it was a popular ingredient in a lot of other products and that we were happy to be able to offer it as a single ingredient product at a great price.

If you'd like to pm me and let me know why you felt the need to come into another company's intro/announcement thread just to be facetious as you acknowledged, I'd be glad to message with you. This was totally unexpected because I never recall interacting with you in any way and don't think I've ever said anything negative about USP Labs products at all.

Also, not sure why you'd be pissed at SNS for offering Higenamine as a single ingredient product because to my knowledge, USP Labs doesn't offer it as a single ingredient product. And SNS isn't the first company to even offer it as a single ingredient product, we just happen to be offering it at a helluva lot better price than anyone else has

As far as the Ephedra/Ephedrine comparisons, to the best of my knowledge it was Plexus that started the comparisons to the ingredient on paper being as strong as Ephedra/Ephedrine but they had their dosage listed in a prop blend. Then another company that not going to mention here by name started a full on banner campaign comparing it to Ephedrine and DMAA. The feedback on the ingredient with people really liking it and the number of reviews I read comparing it to Ephedra/Ephedrine is what led me to wanting to try it myself and I was very pleasantly surprised. Then over the last few months we started getting a lot of requests to do one so we did.

And you are absolutely right. SNS doesn't mark up its products enough to spend x amount or brag about spending x amount on studies or introducing new ingredients to market. Instead, SNS would prefer to operate off lower margins and offer top quality products at cost effective prices, which is something we can't do if we sink that much into studies (think about it .... doing so is basically admission that a company marks up products enough to fund studies like that).

Instead, SNS would rather offer and use ingredients that have really high customer satisfaction and great feedback and also partner with major ingredient suppliers such as Compound Solutions, Sabinsa, and others who specialize in bringing high end, clinically studied ingredients to the marketplace.
    SNS Newest Products - VASO6 Capsules & Higenamine Capsules

SNS VASO6 - Making Daily Use VASO6 a Reality:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post6031434

4. I can tolerate any stim, except yohimbine (cold sweats, nausea, etc.). Does this have similar potential sides, or is it unique to yohimbine?
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    I can tolerate any stim, except yohimbine (cold sweats, nausea, etc.). Does this have similar potential sides, or is it unique to yohimbine?
    I cant handle yohimbine as well... but can handle yohimbine hcl

as for comparison, i am unsure since i havent ran it solo yet but def have it set to run in future and have read good reviews on it
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/303765-announcing-sns-vaso6.html

6. I need to incorporate this into my stim routine...why compare it to ephedra-stack em!!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I need to incorporate this into my stim routine...why compare it to ephedra-stack em!!!!
    My thoughts also

8. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    I can tolerate any stim, except yohimbine (cold sweats, nausea, etc.). Does this have similar potential sides, or is it unique to yohimbine?
    I can't do Yohimbine myself. I can do Alpha Yohimbine/Rauwolscine, but not regular Yohimbine. I've never heard of anyone having Yohimbine type sides off of Higenamine.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I need to incorporate this into my stim routine...why compare it to ephedra-stack em!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by D3x View Post
    My thoughts also
    ^^^^ From a company perspective, of course we cannot suggest that. But from a personal perspective, pm me your thoughts if you do.

9. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    I can't do Yohimbine myself. I can do Alpha Yohimbine/Rauwolscine, but not regular Yohimbine. I've never heard of anyone having Yohimbine type sides off of Higenamine.

^^^^ From a company perspective, of course we cannot suggest that. But from a personal perspective, pm me your thoughts if you do.
    will do...im a big time 'stimmer', lol.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    will do...im a big time 'stimmer', lol.
    Yes you are.
    Im going to have to wait until next batch to get some or order some. Ha

11. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Yohimbe/bine stands alone. I've never had any other stim, hig included that made me feel like death anywhere near what any form or how small of a mg dose that Y gives me.

Unrelated; @USPlabsRep I thought PES was the first to introduce hig? I recall at least trying the beta stim product at the time all those years ago which wound up being hig...unless they were just the first to introduce it to AM....

Thread relevancy; super stoked to pick some SNS hig up to test the upper end of dosing. I like da stims.

12. Whatís weird is Yohimbe doesnít bother me that bad but alpha Y at the same mg makes me feel like Iím on deaths doorstep.

13. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    You can alsoName:  Screenshot_20180610-201125.jpeg
Views: 141
Size:  79.5 KB
    good intel, thanks!

14. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Yohimbe/bine stands alone. I've never had any other stim, hig included that made me feel like death anywhere near what any form or how small of a mg dose that Y gives me.

Unrelated; @USPlabsRep I thought PES was the first to introduce hig? I recall at least trying the beta stim product at the time all those years ago which wound up being hig...unless they were just the first to introduce it to AM....

Thread relevancy; super stoked to pick some SNS hig up to test the upper end of dosing. I like da stims.
    Could of been, we studied it...point was the ingredient was viciously attacked as ineffective at the time....

15. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    So in theory it works very different than yohimbine. Y is an alpha 2 antagonist. Alpha 2 receptors decrease Nor Epi levels and decrease sympathetic response (although it hits a wide variety of other receptors and isn’t selective for alpha 2), alpha 2 agonists such as clonidine have anti anxiety and anti hypertensive effects.

Higenamine is on paper thought to be a primary B2 agonist with possible B3 activity. B2 receptors are responsible for other sympathetic mediated responses and cause vasodilation, activation of lipolysis, glucose release from the liver, increase in metabolic rate, bronchodilatory effects. Higenamine is not completely selective for B2 and may have some B1 effects which would increase HR and BP (haven’t seen data on B1 affinity). I have seen some stuff about it theoretically having B3 effects which activates brown fat lipolysis. There are not a ton of known B3 agonists , octopamine is one but it isn’t in many products.

Individual side effects may vary, don’t substitute this for medical advice, all stimulants should be used under the advice of a doctor and all can potentially be dangerous depending on someone’s volume status, underlying heart arrhythmia , or a number of other situations.

16. Anyone know if higenamine should be used for 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off like many reccomend wjtb ECA or Clen.

I would guess since other B2 agonists are used this way this might be the case?

17. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Just a pricing fyi..... 2 - 90 cap bottles listed for 29.99 at first retailer to get it listed!
    Is there a link to take advantage of this promo? Also, can this be stacked with another stim such as radiate? Thank you!

18. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    What’s weird is Yohimbe doesn’t bother me that bad but alpha Y at the same mg makes me feel like I’m on deaths doorstep.
    I’m the exact opposite but definitely respect that different things work differently for different people. What dosage of Alpha Y have you tried?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockslide View Post
    Anyone know if higenamine should be used for 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off like many reccomend wjtb ECA or Clen.

I would guess since other B2 agonists are used this way this might be the case?
    I’ve never seen anywhere that was recommended and can’t recall ever seeing anyone do it that way. So to the best of my knowledge I would say that it doesn’t need to be (but of course could be).

I will say that from personal experience I haven’t noticed a tolerance to it yet and that’s rare for me bc I usually get used to stims very quickly. That was another thing that reminded me of ephedra bc I didn’t get used to that quickly either. (Now weirdly and interestingly enough, I didn’t get used to ephedra quickly but after 2 weeks on ephedrine I did).

19. Quote Originally Posted by starscream26 View Post
    Is there a link to take advantage of this promo? Also, can this be stacked with another stim such as radiate? Thank you!
    I believe there is more info about it in our sub forum. I don’t think I am supposed to put an outside link here, but it’s A1 that has that offer. Also, I want to state that we didn’t make this product with the intention of A1 having any type of exclusivity on the first batch. They just bought the entire first batch so it worked out that way.

As far as stacking it with other stims, it is versatile and can be stacked with a lot of different things. In the specific case you mentioned, that product already has some in there so I can’t really give an opinion on that.

20. How would a typical cycle look like, how many mg and length? I’m fairly stim tolerant...

21. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Just a pricing fyi..... 2 - 90 cap bottles listed for 29.99 at first retailer to get it listed!
    Got the bogo over at A1!
    Name:  B5B68D4F-EEC2-4778-9F36-FE7A396FFF07.png
Views: 77
Size:  179.3 KB
    Going to be putting up a log/review of this.
    SNS/CEL REP My UNPSONSORED Higenamine log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304029-sns-higenamine-log.html#post6039062

22. Quote Originally Posted by brofessorx View Post
    Got the bogo over at A1!
    Name:  B5B68D4F-EEC2-4778-9F36-FE7A396FFF07.png
Views: 77
Size:  179.3 KB
    Going to be putting up a log/review of this.
    Great please send me a link when you do!

23. To add on to my post earlier...

Yohimbine is actually a notoriously dirty drug, It hits a number of other receptors other than alpha 2 including serotonin and dopamine receptors. It has a ton of drug interactions. I believe it is used as a pharmaceutical in other countries to reverse the effects of anasthesia. Based on its mechanism of increasing catecholamines or blunting negative feedback of the effects of catecholamines it has more of a systemic adrenaline response by increasing NorEpi levels, and also affecting dopamine and serotonin.

I get extreme chills, goosebumps, cold sweats, anxiety , nausea from Y-hcl, I’m not sure if this was the dose in the proprietary blend but I pretty much refuse to try anything with it in there. Alpha Y on the other hand I seem to do ok with, some sides but tolerable, atleast in the reasonable doses I’ve tried in one product.

Y-Hcl has significant drug interactions with drugs that effect NE, dopamine, and serotonin, and also could be dangerous if used prior to surgery as it obv effects anasthesia.

I may try a low dose of alpha y in the future but I refuse to use anything with y-hcl

24. So those of us on a high dose of effexor proy do best not doin the yohimbe... But with the comparison to ec stack.. I've read some on using ecy stack as the synergy works well. Any yohimbe alternatives to use if one were to do school stack + hig to boost efficacy?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2 days of using SNS Caffeine Free Focus XT
    By deh707 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 03:56 AM
  2. SNS Agmatine and Focus XT review
    By LiveToLift in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-17-2012, 12:58 PM
  3. birth control and fat loss?
    By swoody in forum Weight Loss