Vector: Neg & Pos Side FX

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Vector: Neg & Pos Side FX

Just started Vector yesterday. Noticed increased hunger. Had slight libido drop today at day two. Could be other things. Iím only dosing at 2 caps twice a day right now.

Just wanted to see what non-sponsored folks have experienced: good and not so good.

Thx.

2. I donít mean to be a dick man but two days......Come on. things like this need some time to build up before you can really attribute something to the product.

Edit- either pos or neg
    •   

3. I started mine on the 18th of May, so it’s almost been 3 weeks. I’d actually say vector is working against my hunger, the day after I stopped using PR XT, which has Anacyclus(known to increase hunger), I didn’t feel ravenous anymore. To be honest, I really don’t need an appetite assist lol, I can put it down regardless.

Pros: Great GDA like effects
    Increased strength/endurance both aerobic and anaerobic
    Reduced hair growth(less shaving)
    Not much of an appetite

Cons: None at the moment

4. The more vector is used, it only gets better.
    Black Lion Research Representative

5. Quote Originally Posted by JYD View Post
    Just started Vector yesterday. Noticed increased hunger. Had slight libido drop today at day two. Could be other things. I’m only dosing at 2 caps twice a day right now.

Just wanted to see what non-sponsored folks have experienced: good and not so good.

Thx.
    These are your initial thoughts but definitely around week 4 is when vector kicks in hard. Only two days in, it would be hard to tell if it's vector or just a bad day.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

6. I really can't imagine 66% the full dose over two days has really done anything. It took 5 weeks to feel a true bump in strength from Vector. I'm getting near half way through my 3rd tub and have no negative effects to report.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    The more vector is used, it only gets better.
    Seems to be theme with BLR products, because I'm in week 10 of FD2 and the results just seem to get better and better.

8. Week 11 - and Vector keeps getting better. Took a couple of weeks for my body to adust to Vector. Glad I kept with it.
    Been on FD2 for 2.5 years.

9. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    Seems to be theme with BLR products, because I'm in week 10 of FD2 and the results just seem to get better and better.
    Thatís my experience with FD 2.0 as well
    Black Lion Research Rep

10. Quote Originally Posted by JYD View Post
    Just started Vector yesterday. Noticed increased hunger. Had slight libido drop today at day two. Could be other things. Iím only dosing at 2 caps twice a day right now.

Thx.
    I dont suggest only taking 60% of the dose as you wont see the effects others do.
    You are asking people for their experience but yours will be different because you are doing something different.
    Bump up the dose and give it some time. It takes time for any real anabolic to work.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

11. The sleep benefits that I've been seeing from Vector almost make it worth it for me for that alone. Every night from the first week I've slept like I've been sedated but with no grogginess upon waking that you often get from sleep aids.

12. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    I donít mean to be a dick man but two days......Come on. things like this need some time to build up before you can really attribute something to the product.

Edit- either pos or neg
    He's asking for experiences I think.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

13. In my experience:

Positive:
    -Muscle gain - noticed on second bottle and gains are suttle and steady. I'm going to do a 4th bottle because at the end of every bottle I reflect on gains and each bottle i'm happy with the results. The muscle gain hasn't been extreme, but its been slow and steady but definitely quicker than without vector. i'm up 7 lbs, 2-3 lbs fat gain max.

-Strength gain - noticed an immediate boost in all my lifts 2nd week. Around middle of third week i didnt' feel Godlike anymore where every thing feels light, but have steady increases continuing to present.

-Appetite - i've tried both 2x3 and 3x2, and regardless, 30-45 min after ingestion i'm hungry. This doesn’t get me hypo like folli did even at 3

-Fat loss - i'm bulking so i cannot comment. I do feel i'd put on more fat gain by now though. However, I do notice i've put on some fat but not a lot over the course of 3.5 bottles...2-3 lbs max. If I ate cleaner I could see no gain

Negatives:
    -Dehydration - I typically drink a lot of water and this really made it hard to keep up with hydration in the first couple weeks. This side effect went away for me after 2-3 weeks.

-Restless sleep - this was a side when dosed within 4 hours of bed time. I routinely take my last dose out of this window and it went away.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    He's asking for experiences I think.
    his OG post was edited

edit - i think lol... that or i missed the last part of his post

15. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    his OG post was edited

edit - i think lol... that or i missed the last part of his post
    Haha, I thought he was outlining negatives based in the title but I think he just wants to know what to expect
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility
  16. Vector: Neg & Pos Side FX

Iím 3.5 weeks in with Vector. Seeing a size increase.

But, the sleep issues started a few nights ago. Anytime Iíve take certain test boosters, I get the ďhot flashes at night while trying to sleep thingĒ. For me, thatís a sign itís doing something, working, but not sure how long I can have this kind of restless sleep. Itís been so long since Iíve experienced this that I donít recall how long it lasts. Overall, my sleeps been good on it, until now.

And yes, itís definitely the Vector. This happens to me with certain natural anabolics/boosters.

17. Gives me crazy cool dreams.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

18. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Gives me crazy cool dreams.
    Ive been taking Prolactrone the last week (with Vector) and my dreams have been insane. Like I feel like Im awake and there. Not like a dream state but like physically there. I wake up reaching for things and talking etc. Very interesting.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

19. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Ive been taking Prolactrone the last week (with Vector) and my dreams have been insane. Like I feel like Im awake and there. Not like a dream state but like physically there. I wake up reaching for things and talking etc. Very interesting.
    For real! Same here. I had two vivid dreams back to back, the first freaked me out, I woke up, then went back to sleep then rolled into the next. Love this aspect of it so much. It's why I look forward to dosing about a half hour to an hour before bed.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

20. To give OP the three second version of my Vectpr experience: in my single bottle run I had massive increases in strength and gained 6 pounds which was awesome! The only negative side effect I had was some digestive trouble (it kicked in within the first week so I thought maybe it was the vector, maybe it wasn't and I wanted to finish up the run) that cleared up two days after my last dose. I loved the strength, I love the size, I was getting compliments pretty frequently which never happens so that was cool, but I'm not sure if it was worth the digestive upset, I would still recommend Vector as I'm the only person I've read on here having that issue but I think i might just stick to follidrone for myself.

21. I noticed increased hunger and increased dreams near the end of the first week. I noticed GDA effects , increased glycogen storage , increased water retention, and excellent pumps.Noticed endurance increases more around the end of week 3, but more pronounced with better strength and power around week 6. No major negatives yet. Some people it’s causing GI issues, it has helped me and made me more regular as I’m usually on the slower transit end.

22. Halfway through second bottle and only got positive things to say. I'm up about 5lb and looking leaner. I have 6 pack now and I have no idea where it came from! Went camping with a big group of friends last weekend and everyone was saying I look ripped and wanted to know what I was doing to look like this. My training has stayed the same (5/3/1) but eating probably more. Just eating when hungry. Definitely going to get a third bottle and see where this takes me but this is hands down the most effective supplement I have ever tried.

23. Some fantastic reviews. Keep em coming men.
    I appreciate you guys taking the time to post your experience.
    This cycle Ive been running leading up to summer is one of the best I have had and Im only taking BLR prpducts. Its insane.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

24. The main issue I have with Vector is when to stop? I’m on my fourth bottle and not sure if I should take a break after this last one or get a few more..?

25. The main issue I have with Vector is when to stop? Iím on my fourth bottle and not sure if I should take a break after this last one or get a few more..?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AMP Citrate Side Effects
    By ABtheGOAT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-27-2017, 06:10 AM
  2. First time PH side fx? common cold?
    By mrowe8 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 05:00 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 06:05 PM