tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, iron addicts midnight dream or whatever their sleep aid is named has been DC’d. I need a sleep aid that stacks up to this. It’s currently my top go-to but my stock is running low.

Next best thing I’ve found is a powder called mummified.

List em’ please!

Thanks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Amnes1a by OL is a nice product. I've used it a few times and had good deep sleep.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
#1 kratom
#2 Youth GH by vital alchemy

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hypnos by Choas and Pain

013.jpg

Phenibut – 500mg: An analog of GABA. It has the awesome power of being able to cross over the blood brain barrier! Phenibt doesn’t pay any tolls!
GABA – 500mg: A calming neurotransmitter that is also responsible for muscle tone regulation. Turns off the brain’s light switch, while toning up your body!
Magnesium Aspartate – 250mg: Vital for GABA receptors to function properly. Helps you get the most out of Phenibut and GABA.
Valerian Root Extract – 200mg: An herb used to battle insomnia to the death, while bringing forth Lucid Dreaming!
L-Dopa 98% - 50mg: Precursor to dopamine, a neurotransmitter that plays a vital role in sleep, sexual desire, memory, mood, motivation and attention. I once knew a friend who completed a “Hat-Trick” by using L-Dopa!
Hops – 50mg: Makes your favorite “Happy Hour” beverage taste awesome, and aids with sleep.
Passionflower 10:1 – 30mg: An herb that fights for your right to sleep, without any hangover effects!
Melatonin – 5mg: The king of sleep supplements. This hormone is released by the pineal gland when it is dark outside! Don’t be “3rd Eye Blind,” take your Hypnos tonight!

https://www.chaosandpain.com/hypnos-sleep-aid

Me and pyrobatt do not go to bed without it

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SEDATION

Nothing I have tried compares to 'Sedation' by Vein Nutrition. It's solid profile will put you to sleep nicely with 1/4th the recommended dose. I've got a code for 50% off if anyone wants it. Nobody can beat it for $20.00 w/ discount.

xvein-nutrition_sedation_mnf_lbl.png.pagespeed.ic.naPx2L08Mg.png

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far, Redcon1 Fade Out is working pretty well for me. For some reason, half a dose works better than a full dose. I've also read that Core Nutritionals ZZZ is a great product. I ordered it yesterday to see if it works better than Fade Out (I like that Core ZZZ doesn't have melatonin). If you check out Core ZZZ, make sure you're looking at their new formula (revised this year I think). It looks much better than their previous formula.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SEDATION

Nothing I have tried compares to 'Sedation' by Vein Nutrition. It's solid profile will put you to sleep nicely with 1/4th the recommended dose. I've got a code for 50% off if anyone wants it. Nobody can beat it for $20.00 w/ discount.

View attachment 166638
Yeah, DM me the code please.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whatever company made G5 needs to bring it back because imo that was the strongest sleep product I've ever come across

I just go with a simple chamomile tea and 5 htp now...or noctorunus from m&m right now but that's not necessary a sleep product

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another vote for redcon1 Fade Out. If you are looking for a product similar to Midnight dream then this should fit the bill. Hell both were formulated out of the same camp ;)

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best place to buy fade out?
The best price I found was $30 (seemed like everywhere else was charging close to $40) and at a place that I'm not sure can be mentioned here. It's a very common retailer that offers free shipping (and sells pretty much everything)...so you can probably guess it. :)

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Muscle Elements Amino PM is my go to...BCAA/Sleep Formula all in one. When I use it I get less sleep and feel more refreshed in the morning, no drunk/zombified feeling

amino-pm-ingredients-509x1024.png

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
whatever company made G5 needs to bring it back because imo that was the strongest sleep product I've ever come across

I just go with a simple chamomile tea and 5 htp now...or noctorunus from m&m right now but that's not necessary a sleep product
I think hi tech somatomax is damn near a clone

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think hi tech somatomax is damn near a clone
Theres nothing even close to Somatomax out right now...stuff is on a totally diff level. do NOT take too much tho...you will regret it.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i heard mass hgh is good while also being a strong growth hormone booster

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
I have used Amino PM, Fade Out, EAA Sleep, Anesthetized as well as ZMA products. My top picks of those would be Anesthetized first then Fade Out second. Amino PM and EAA Sleep work well too but I always feel amazing with the first 2. I have yet to try somatomax or others mentioned here but plan to eventually.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Deciding on grabbing a tub of sedation and fade out.

My sleep hygiene is good but my lack of quality and actually falling asleep is terrible.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used Amino PM, Fade Out, EAA Sleep, Anesthetized as well as ZMA products. My top picks of those would be Anesthetized first then Fade Out second. Amino PM and EAA Sleep work well too but I always feel amazing with the first 2. I have yet to try somatomax or others mentioned here but plan to eventually.
Anesthetized is amazing. Don't let the fact that black stone labs get a lot of flack put you off. Fade out is great too and I am also currently using refuge by outbreak. Best tasting by far.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fade out didn’t do much too me at 2 scoops

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
+1 for Redcon Fade Out. It's pretty much the exact same product as Iron Addicts Midnight Dream

I'd buy it now because it's one of their products that isn't compliant with the rules of Vitamin Shoppe.

They changed Total War's formula to drop all the exotic stims because their whole mission is to get their products into main stream retailers.

As long as Fade Out has phenibut it will never be allowed to be sold in those type of stores.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For hardcore occasional use...the stuff above is good.

For every night use I will let slip my formula:

2.8 grams Magnesium Glycinate for about 450 mg magnesium.

1 gram GABA

10 mg Melatonin

30 mg zinc

50 mg P5P

It is simple and good for every night use. At first I started sleeping more, but now I notice I function much better on days where I had limited sleep the night before.

For Instance, I got 4.5 hours of sleep one night this week and had to drive 2.5 hours away and back for a big meeting the best day and did not feel effected by the lack of sleep at all. I normally get 7-8 hours.

supatruka

Awards
I want something that makes me fall asleep faster

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, iron addicts midnight dream or whatever their sleep aid is named has been DC’d. I need a sleep aid that stacks up to this. It’s currently my top go-to but my stock is running low.

Next best thing I’ve found is a powder called mummified.

List em’ please!

Thanks
Some I like

3 mg melatonin
IML Sleep N Grow
Amino PM
MST Somnidren GH
SNS Growth XT

I would also focus on sleep hygiene. Go to bed at the same time, try not to use electronics pre bed, sleep with a mask and ear plugs, try and black out the room, etc.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mentioned my sleep hygiene a few posts up. I lack in quality and actually falling asleep.

My room is pitch black
Most of my electronic use in not before bed.
*i don’t own a mask or ear plugs, plus that sounds uncomfortable

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mentioned my sleep hygiene a few posts up. I lack in quality and actually falling asleep.

My room is pitch black
Most of my electronic use in not before bed.
*i don’t own a mask or ear plugs, plus that sounds uncomfortable
Ear plugs are soft, you don't even feel them. A sleeping masks just lies over your eyes. You don't make the strap super tight.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ear plugs are soft, you don't even feel them. A sleeping masks just lies over your eyes. You don't make the strap super tight.
Good suggestions but as someone with major sleep issues, even little things like very slight discomfort from ear plugs or a sleep mask would have my mind focusing on it constantly (thus making my sleep worse). I usually have a fan going at night but if it makes even a slight vibration noise that out of the norm., I can't sleep until I turn it off or figure out a way to stop the noise. Not saying OP has the same issues but just wanted to point out that good suggestions like those don't work for everyone.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I suffered from insomnia and at one point had a bout with sleep deprivation that landed me in the hospital. I learned how to get to sleep, and not require aids other than natural substances to help things along. There are some nice tricks of your mind is racing on how to calm things down for instance.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After trying both Redcon1 Fade Out and Core ZZZ, I definitely like Fade Out more (with a serving size of half a scoop). I only used ZZZ twice, first time at half a serving and it didn't improve sleep at all (woke up after my typical 5 hours and couldn't get back to sleep). The second time I took a full serving and my sleep was much worse (woke up 3 hours later and couldn't get back to sleep).

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So, part of my thinking in the combination that I suggested is that the large dose of melatonin should help to set your circadian clock a little...and with the success of the other ingredients, that reset will become reinforced. With continued use, you will see that you normally start getting more tired around the time you normally take it, even without the pill.

The melatonin dose is high in that formula I created because, well, it serves other potential benefits regarding insulin resistance, fat loss, and general health.

Smaller doses (sub 1 mg) may actually have a more direct impact on sleep - I've taken 3 mg and not noticed much but 1 mg or even less can have me asleep fast. I don't fully understand this but can oversimplify and say that falling melatonin levels play part in our process for waking up - so having a small bump should make you sleepy, but then you wake up in the middle of the night potentially if your body isn't producing enough.

The GABA and all of the other nutrients also have some pretty interesting health benefits, particularly around diabetes.

It's not magic, but it's a formula that I think actually gets better with regular use, while a lot of the marketed formulas hit harder in a one-off situation, but can't be used forever or every night. Not against that - I have times when I need that extra kick. But this formula will likely leave you groggy at first for a few days, then after a few days you will start sleeping maybe an extra hour a night for a couple weeks, and then after that you will start noticing you need less sleep altogether. At least that has been my experience and the experience of a few people I've given it to.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've suffered from the same issue for as long as I can remember, and I can vouch for Sedation. I typically take a little less than a teaspoon, which is quite a bit less than the recommended dose. Also fond of IML Dream N Grow. Sedation puts me to sleep, but Dream N Grow helps me to sleep longer. Zero grogginess with either product.

Good luck,and I hope whatever product you get helps. People who don't have sleep issues will never understand what it's like.