What is the Best 1-androstene 3b-ol, 17-one Product on the market?

RoosterHead

RoosterHead

Awards
Hi Everyone,

I just started a cycle of Steel's 1-ANDRO and so far I am really enjoying the results. However, there are so many 1-androstene 3b-ol, 17-one products out there that I am wondering what the best, most effective product is. I have been looking into other 1-androstene products products such as Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals 1AD and Chosen 1 by Blackstone labs. I would like any real constructive input on what the community thinks are the best product out there. And is there a difference between them?

Side question: is there a difference between 3b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-17-one and 1-androstene 3b-ol, 17-one? I assume it is just a different nomenclature of the same molecule 1-DHEA.

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
If it’s the same ingredients, it’s the same shyt. Some have better delivery systems, and better dosage per cap

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would look into dosage per cap vs how many caps in a bottle vs price...it should be the same regardless of brand even though we all know that's not usually the case

compan

compan

Awards
Hi Everyone,

I just started a cycle of Steel's 1-ANDRO and so far I am really enjoying the results. However, there are so many 1-androstene 3b-ol, 17-one products out there that I am wondering what the best, most effective product is. I have been looking into other 1-androstene products products such as Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals 1AD and Chosen 1 by Blackstone labs. I would like any real constructive input on what the community thinks are the best product out there. And is there a difference between them?

Side question: is there a difference between 3b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-17-one and 1-androstene 3b-ol, 17-one? I assume it is just a different nomenclature of the same molecule 1-DHEA.

For Hi-Tech, 1-Testosterone would likely be a better bet than 1-AD for you because it contains 110mg vs 75mg per cap.

Like others have said, dosage per cap will likely be your biggest deciding factor.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I believe Hard Rock Supplements has their 1 andro dosed at 110 mg with 90 pills ( Hi Tech only has 60 pills).. It is called Super Mandro and for the dose per pill and amount of pills in the bottle it can’t be beat. One bottle lasts 30 days at 330 mg a day dosage!

RoosterHead

RoosterHead

Awards
But isn't the ingredient in Super Mando (1-DHEA) have to go through a 2 step conversion before turning into 1-testosterone? Whereas Hi Tech's 1-testosterone ingredient (1-Andro) has to go through a 1 step conversion. Do you know what the conversion rate is for 1-DHEA or how much is lost in the conversion process? Have you tried Super Mando? Did you have good results?

nick76

nick76

Awards
Both are 1-DHEA products, 1-AD was banned and made illegal a few years back

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All 1-Andros/1-DHEAs are the same.

In fact, I am pretty sure that every 1-andro product mentioned so far in this thread is made by hi-tech, so you are getting the same thing just different packaging.

I would suggest you base your decision on value (dosage, caps, pricing, etc.).

I am pretty sure Super Mandro is the best bang for your buck especially since it provides you with 330mg which is the dosage studies are based on.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All 1-Andros/1-DHEAs are the same.

In fact, I am pretty sure that every 1-andro product mentioned so far in this thread is made by hi-tech, so you are getting the same thing just different packaging.

I would suggest you base your decision on value (dosage, caps, pricing, etc.).

I am pretty sure Super Mandro is the best bang for your buck especially since it provides you with 330mg which is the dosage studies are based on.
I don’t think Hi Tech makes Hard Rock because it is lacking their delivery system.