Brawn Nutrition Thermo-Lean

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have recently just picked up 2 supps to aid in my fat loss process.

1st is Brawn Nutrition Thermo-Lean

2nd is Brawn Nutrition Gamma Burn

Here is the breakdown for Thermo Lean:

SERVING SIZE: 4 CAPS
SERVINGSPERCONTAINER:30

3,5 T2 1200mcg
Pure Energy 200mg
Caffeine 200mg
Fucoxanthin 10% 200mg
Green Tea 50% 500mg
Stearoyl Vanillylamide 50mg
Alpha GPC 300mg

Anyone have any feedback on this supplement, i find the T2 dose to be higher than most other products on the market.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No feedback on this particular supplement - but I have dosed Thyrovex and straight T2 that high or even slightly higher before. I don't recommend it. I'm one of the guys on here who may across as bashing T2 - it just doesn't live up to the expectations IMO. Even T3 isn't all that effective in me though - but T3 has an effect. T2, even at that high a dose has a small or no effect on me and the shut down is not even worth it. If I'm going to mess with my thyroid, it better do something. But it could be personal to me...maybe I am just a non-responder.

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Been interested in a few of their products however I found reviews hard to come by.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have been using this fat burner since monday so today is day 4 at T2 1200mcg, i feel much warmer, more lethargic through day and hunger has gone up massively even though i have added in an extra 50 grams of protein since monday.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
how is this cycle going bro ??
I am coming up to around 2 weeks use, i feel i have dropped more fat, i will be doing caliper tests and take weight tomorrow and provide more feedback,i feel it has provided a slight aid but do not know if i could have had same results from ignit3 which works well, i also have dropped Assass1nate and been off it for 2 weeks and noticed that it was working well to aid fat loss for a non stim burner, and i will probably be getting some more as a non stim fat burner or dcp which i feel is one of the best otc fat burners that i have ever used which is also awesome for negating effects of cheat days when stacked with defuse.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought a bottle of Gamma burn and I'am sorry to say this but it was crap.
I've used Target A2 (AY) for a long time and 1cap for great effect was all I needed but I took 3caps of Gamma burn and the effect was not even close to Target A2 so I bought OL's AY and doing 1 cap with great effect.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I bought a bottle of Gamma burn and I'am sorry to say this but it was crap.
I've used Target A2 (AY) for a long time and 1cap for great effect was all I needed but I took 3caps of Gamma burn and the effect was not even close to Target A2 so I bought OL's AY and doing 1 cap with great effect.
Do you rate Olympus labs alpha y from their essential series, i have used it and find it potent at 1, cap.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im thinking to add some kamikaze brawn(t2 +TTA) but im afraid that this company is bunk

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Did you order from the eu store power my self?

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nop i will order it from body shock . pro. i cant find any other supplement in europe with TTA ,only this .. i use before 1 month t2 ,and after 1 month break i will use this

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nop i will order it from body shock . pro. i cant find any other supplement in europe with TTA ,only this .. i use before 1 month t2 ,and after 1 month break i will use this
Polish shop, right?
Have you order from them before?
Delivery, service?

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nop but some guys from greek forum have order from them and they ssay that it is legit .. for europe countries (at least for greece ) the shipping cost is 7 euros(4 british pound i think) and the delivery time is 3-4 days .its official retailer for some brands ,so it is legit i believe

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
b*lkpowders . co .uk

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea im using this now ... i think bulk powders is legit shop ! but the only problem is that im taking this immidiately to my mouth,with some water because i order TTA powder no capsules and i cant mix it to water... and off course i use some electrolytes

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea i found this there! bulk powders TTA is nice but im afraid of taking it to my mouth immidiately with some water.. do you find any problem (i mean to take the powder to my mouth) with this way??is it more harmful ?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea i found this there! bulk powders TTA is nice but im afraid of taking it to my mouth immidiately with some water.. do you find any problem (i mean to take the powder to my mouth) with this way??is it more harmful ?
I put the powder in water, it's not mixing well but I just open up my throat and drink it like a shot.
TTA has a no taste(for me) so it's not a problem.
I can't see any reason why it would be more harmful to take the powder in the mouth.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If in the UK where can you get this?

Thanks
I don't think it's not possible to find it in the UK you have to buy it from the US.
I bought it from Suppz.
Let me know if you find it in the UK.