Alpha Gainz TD DHEA - 100mg ??

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
So all my reading says 25-30mg is a sweet yet Alpha Gainz TD dhea comes in 100mg doses for 30 days

I presume this is anticipation a 30 day dhea 100mg transdermal will affect muscle growth?

Or will 100mg just whack me out and so a 3rd of a syringe is enough

Anyone ran it?

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
I though dhea doesn’t give any real gains, more of a feel good compound

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd use 1/3 but I'm on TRT and it helps. It's a helper, but not something to gain muscle on. As stated above it's a feel good compound. Increases in Libido and Energy have been noted. More of an on-cycle support to combat lethargy.

OTOH- I know this isn't your question.
7-keto-DHEA has been shown to help in weight loss (fat) far more than placebo groups. About a ratio of 3:1. 200mg oral was tested, so even at 25-30mg TD would be a fair dose. When looking at bioavailability of oral versus transdermal.

I'm just not sure what your goal was in using it, so I brought in the 7-keto-DHEA which helps in weight loss.

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure why i bought it either, the description was good that it boosted hormones of which i feel low. I was looking for a decent everyday supp like dermacrine.

Ive sent off my testosterone test today so we'll see what that says and the dhea will arrive in a few days to get me out of a rutt.

Feel like i need SOMETHING

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ran 50mg(.5ml) for eight weeks as part of my cycle base, last summer. Everything went great. Real bang for your buck with this.

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
DHEA: DHEA is the most abundant hormone in the bloodstream, but it steadily declines with age. Studies have been shown that supplementing high dosages of this ingredient may have significant effects in regards to increasing lean body mass and decreasing body fat, in addition to supporting sexual health, brain and liver antioxidant protection, restful sleep, cortisol regulation, and healthy mood through supporting healthy serotonin and beta-endorphin production, already in healthy range.

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
thoughts
100mg per day
with an AI

= test boost like dermacrine

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So all my reading says 25-30mg is a sweet yet Alpha Gainz TD dhea comes in 100mg doses for 30 days

I presume this is anticipation a 30 day dhea 100mg transdermal will affect muscle growth?

Or will 100mg just whack me out and so a 3rd of a syringe is enough

Anyone ran it?
I don't think it will wack you out. I have been using 100mg without issue.

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Cool

Reading more and more a big dose is actually needed. Just ordered an AI to run with it, should be better than a herb t-booster.

Ive just run bloods so guess what i'll do afterwards ;)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the nice thing about these topicals, 100% flexibility with dosing.

You can also checkout the iconic formulations Neuro DHEA ;) Save 25% using coupon code DELSOL at Iconic Formulations

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
the nice thing about these topicals, 100% flexibility with dosing.

You can also checkout the iconic formulations Neuro DHEA ;) Save 25% using coupon code DELSOL at Iconic Formulations
one questions, why is dermacrine 3 x 72mg (at 3 pumps a day) but Neuro DHEA 50-100mg with a 0.5-1drop

explains why 1 pump was enough for me on Dermacrine

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
one questions, why is dermacrine 3 x 72mg (at 3 pumps a day) but Neuro DHEA 50-100mg with a 0.5-1drop

explains why 1 pump was enough for me on Dermacrine
Not really sure how to answer how 1 pump of dermacrine was enough for you....but, that would sure make a bottle of dermacrine quite the value (making a bottle last over 4 months). Also, I believe Dermacrine delivers 72mg of DHEA based on 5 pumps daily, not 3

The Neuro line wasn't necessarily designed for 1ml dosing, but the ability to offer value and easy dosing protocols. If you can get a bottle of Neuro DHEA and use .2ml daily to make a bottle last months, great (mega value)! If you want to run 100mg a day and have it last 30 days, it's still a great deal.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not really sure how to answer how 1 pump of dermacrine was enough for you....but, that would sure make a bottle of dermacrine quite the value (making a bottle last over 4 months). Also, I believe Dermacrine delivers 72mg of DHEA based on 5 pumps daily, not 3

The Neuro line wasn't necessarily designed for 1ml dosing, but the ability to offer value and easy dosing protocols. If you can get a bottle of Neuro DHEA and use .2ml daily to make a bottle last months, great (mega value)! If you want to run 100mg a day and have it last 30 days, it's still a great deal.
Damn would be nice to have 4 months from one bottle of dermacrine.

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
is Neuro the same as Alpha Gains? It looks identical?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The formulations are the same

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Oddly this week since using it

Daughters said "woah biceps dad" and my mum last night "are you losing weight son.. youve got your dads arms"

maybe its doing something i never get comments

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Daughters said "woah biceps dad" and my mum last night "are you losing weight son.. youve got your dads arms"

Its a good feeling to get comments on progress

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great to see you Rob. I was the guy who bought a bunch of the AG resveratrol from you on VL forums. I loved the AG line and was wondering if stano and resveratrol will be part of the Icono Formulations line?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

actually taking DHEA trandermally makes it a different animal all together.. it "could" possibly optimize your hormonal profile and at that dose it may be making enough 7keto to affect fatloss.

in some of the OG studies they gave people 800 mgs orally per day and they lost a lot of weight, researchers now think it may have been do to the conversion rate of 7 keto. at any rate use your shoulders as the primary location for application as it has a larger amout of conversion enzymes in that location. DHEA must be converted into other active hormones to illicit an effect. some people who are initially low in DHEA may see exciting gains just from getting a larger pool of hormones to make and pull from. I used to recommend people start off with DHEA when wanting to manipulate hormones as its very very mild and has few side effects, yet allows the user to feel the difference in natural hormonal output vs. exogenous input.

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
yep my bloods came back and my test is on the floor.. so it coul dbe the flood of decent hormones coupeld with the AI im taking could give positive results

that and dht can increae if applied downstairs.. which i did

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yep my bloods came back and my test is on the floor.. so it coul dbe the flood of decent hormones coupeld with the AI im taking could give positive results

that and dht can increae if applied downstairs.. which i did
Curious what your DHEA-S is? Did you have bloodwork done on this? Before bloodwork?

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
sorry, no just Testosterone

Ive just had anothe rload done yesterday ont he nhs but i doubt ill get to see them in full