- 03-10-2003, 03:06 PM
Sorry to bother you guys with me but i had a shoulder injury before and I'm currently supplementing with glucosamine and MSM, are there any studies out there that you guys have , where it says what kind of things you can take ( supplement wise) to heal the shoulder area faster? thanks.
- 03-10-2003, 03:24 PM
I will try, although I am not quite as knowledgeable as some others here. First, do you take Flax Oil? If not, then add it. Also, do you take a multi vitamin? Extra vit C and/or E helps, so I have read. Keep taking the MSM and Glucosamine. The main thing is to be careful with it for a while.
By the way, what type of injury was it? Rotator?
- 03-12-2003, 09:06 PM
03-12-2003, 11:16 PM
Thanks for the thread bow really loved it
Similar Forum Threads
- By wantmoresize in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 02-22-2015, 07:59 PM
- By ITHURTZ in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2006, 02:57 PM
- By thedeaner in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2005, 04:55 PM
- By Jag in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 14Last Post: 10-09-2004, 05:00 PM
- By WATERLOGGED in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2004, 07:11 PM