justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
USPlabs_Vitamer_PRO_Label.png
Thanks to borobulker Colby.Strunk for the chance to review VitamerPro!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some Details. (everything with an asterisk is usually lacking in a keto diet)

VitamerPRO
Supplement Facts
3 capsules contain the following

Vitamin A 2500 IU
*Vitamin C 70mg
*Vitamin D 600 IU
*Vitamin E

(gamma-tocopherol 8.57mg)
(delta-tocopherol 1.84mg)
(alpha-tocopherol .94mg)

Vitamin K1 90mcg
*Thiamin HCL 1mg
Riboflavin 1mg
Vitamin B6 .5mg
*Folate 300mcg
Vitamin B12 3mcg
Biotin (Vitamin B7
- Hari, Skin, Nails, may interact with glucose metabolism.)

Panthothenic Acid 3mg
Iodine 20mcg
*Magnesium 260mg
*Zinc 5mg

Selenium 10mcg
Copper 500mcg
Manganese 1mg
*Potassium 90mcg
- Bananas aren’t great for keto

Alpha carotene .5mg
Lutein 612.5mg
Zeaxanthin 170mcg

(Based on my reading, coupled with Vitamin K, the absorption of these three previous anti-oxidants work towards eye-health and are closely related to one another.) I probably get a great deal of these from eggs, but you can get sick of eating eggs too often.

Lycopene 450mcg

A number of health factors can benefit here including heart health
Often found in tomato, and watermelon for instance. I love watermelon but as it turns out, watermelon
isn’t best for keto diets.

Giving a review of a multi-vitamin has to be one of the more subjective tasks one can undertake. A few points one can make prior to proceeding would be some of the information provided lends itself to agreeing with more objective opinions regarding the category.

One stand out is the prospect of over-dosing vitamins beyond dietary intake and the potential detriments this poses. In the case of VItamerPRO this issue is addressed with a more conservative profile of ingredients.

I’m not a professional with regard to my education that enables me to look at each of the ingredients and determine the why and how, but I do have the power of Google; and the desire to investigate each of them in order to help myself understand, and give the review a reset it deserves.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pre-review Preview...

:afro:

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_5693.JPG

Just got home and it was waiting for me.

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review! Enjoy

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got my giant mitt on the poor little bottle.. took my first 3 caps this morning. Will leave a review in the review section for reviewing when I'm done so I can review it...

:)

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my giant mitt on the poor little bottle.. took my first 3 caps this morning. Will leave a review in the review section for reviewing when I'm done so I can review it...

:)
take with food and you probably won't pee yellow!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How about... still alive. My pee is in fact still yellow and no other colors in the rainbow. I'm just happy to get a decent vitamin that isn't overdosed and allows flexible dosing to three capsules so I can spread it out in the day or even undergoes some more placing me in the driver's seat again. Those giant single pills by others are nuts. I had to sell mine off. Can't swallow horse pills.

This has to be the best singular staple that is the most flexible and as such longer lasting, I have found. I love the conservative approach of well being and effectiveness by USPLabs. One has to only sample a few of your products in order to understand a great team, and focussed approach to one's product line is a winning combination.