Androshred Pump Amount

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
It seems like a relatively small amount of gel is dispensed with each pump of androshred. Just making sure that this is normal, don't want to be underdosing the product.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It seems like a relatively small amount of gel is dispensed with each pump of androshred. Just making sure that this is normal, don't want to be underdosing the product.
Yeah, that's normal. The size of a dab of sauce. 4 pumps should just about fill the centre of your palm

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's normal. The size of a dab of sauce. 4 pumps should just about fill the centre of your palm
OK awesome. And is there any added benefit to the pre workout dose? I only ask becuase I shower post workout and it states not to shower for 8 hours after applying.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK awesome. And is there any added benefit to the pre workout dose? I only ask becuase I shower post workout and it states not to shower for 8 hours after applying.
I also shower post workout, I used to apply my AM dose about an hour pre-workout. It still helped to keep me leaner than I should have been considering my diet at the time.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
I also shower post workout, I used to apply my AM dose about an hour pre-workout. It still helped to keep me leaner than I should have been considering my diet at the time.
Ahh ok. I lift in the morning so my post workout application is about 7:30am and my night application is 8-9pm. I guess I'll keep it this way if there isn't any actual benefit to a pre workout application.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess I'll keep it this way if there isn't any actual benefit to a pre workout application.
The pre-workout application wouldn't be fully effective due to it not fully absorbing from sweating during your workout.