Best over the counter AI?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What supplement would you say is the strongest over the counter AI? Was thinking of going with Arimicare Pro by Olympus Labs.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
dunno but I liked Inhibit-E + its cheap as ffcck

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the other two. Can't go wrong with inhibit-e by sns.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Think Inhibit e plus Arimistane would be overkill for an Ostarine cycle?
Arimistane is NOT much of an AI... it was originally thought to be but has since been found to be more of a cortisol inhibitor than anyhting (and mild at that).

SNS inhibit-e would be the way to go, especially from a cost perspective. There's been bloodwork here on AM posted showing 10pt drops in e for an individual in a single bottle.

Also, osta estro sides are extremely individual. Technically it should not cause any, but I and many others have seen otherwise (so clearly it's not directly converting/aromatizing, but must be causing other imbalances that raise e levels).

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dry spell by Vicious Labs gets a lot of love on webz.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ATD blow's everything else away.
1cap/25mg/ed is enough for me to reverse upcoming gyno symptoms.
Great stuff.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Letrone is the most powerful OTC AI available. At 60 caps ..you could run 1 cap a day for 60 days and get better results than any OTC AI out there.

Sent from my LG-M151 using AnabolicMinds mobile app

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we have letrone which is said to be strong...but wow we need 6 bromo or form back

compan

compan

Awards
I hear great things about Inhibit-E. I've always had a great experience with Gaspari Novedex.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Inhibit E is a comprehensive AI at a really good price point.

Definitely work looking into

Mike NCR

Mike NCR

Awards
If you can still find Acacetin 99 by SD Pharmaceuticals around somewhere, buy up as much as you can. It definitely works for me.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Letrone is the strongest OTC AI I know of currently.
Atractylenolide, the AI in the plant is exceptional.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And yes we are re releasing Formeron in the UK/EU

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m going with Inhibit E and Olympus Labs Eliminate.
as of now I will go with inhibit-e, gets the job done for low cost.....

hopefully virtus will be back on the market soon!!!

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Why not in US?
Formestane is illegal in the US. Formeron was a winner though.
I've tried inhibit e and had a good result, especially for the price. Arimistane doesn't really cut it as an AI, and I would like to try virtual, but when formeron is released I'll be in on that.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using AnabolicMinds mobile app

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Formestane is illegal in the US. Formeron was a winner though.
I've tried inhibit e and had a good result, especially for the price. Arimistane doesn't really cut it as an AI, and I would like to try virtual, but when formeron is released I'll be in on that.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using AnabolicMinds mobile app
Too bad about Formestane being illegal in the US. Seems like if anything works it is sure to become illegal in the US.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Too bad about Formestane being illegal in the US. Seems like if anything works it is sure to become illegal in the US.
If it works it will surely be banned. *sigh* they want everyone to break the law instead...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The good news is UK/EU guys can still use it.
Look for it by summer.

For now Letrone which is 1000mg of 100:1 atractylodes macrocephala containing a high percentage of atractylenolides.

QUOTE"
Screening for compounds with aromatase inhibiting activities from Atractylodes macrocephala Koidz.
Jiang H1, Shi J, Li Y.
Author information
Abstract

Ten compounds were isolated from the dichloromethane extract of Atractylodes macrocephala and their aromatase inhibiting activities were tested using an in vitro fluorescent-based aromatase assay. The results indicated that atractylenolide I, atractylenolide II and atractylenolide III had inhibition ratios of 94.56 ± 0.70%, 90.93 ± 1.41% and 86.31 ± 8.46%, respectively, at a concentration of 10 μM.

Youll see 86-94% inhibition. Arimidex is~96%ish

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Letrone is excellent

inhibit e works pretty good great price!

Virtus Best TD (If you can find it)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Letrone is excellent

inhibit e works pretty good great price!

Virtus Best TD (If you can find it)
I still have hope virtus will be back!!!

looking forward to sacking virtus with invictus!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea virtus is prety strong ive crashed my e with it be for.

Sent from my LG-H932 using AnabolicMinds mobile app
it aint formestane:sad3:but many including me have reported increased libido!!! just be careful not to overdo it...with formestane the more I used the better it got!!!

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
I do have to say this tho im on 700 test 850 nandrolone and 75 dbol and i started taking yk11 for the myostasin inhibiting and it also acts like an ai so much so that its all i take right now i use no other ai at all havent touched my aromasin sinve i started the yk !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I do have to say this tho im on 700 test 850 nandrolone and 75 dbol and i started taking yk11 for the myostasin inhibiting and it also acts like an ai so much so that its all i take right now i use no other ai at all havent touched my aromasin sinve i started the yk !
that sounds like a potent stack!!!

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Its nive and mellow point is all that conversion is neing hamdled by tje yk11 and it's also a mild steroid.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its nive and mellow point is all that conversion is neing hamdled by tje yk11 and it's also a mild steroid.
Aha... ah-see ah-see-ah-see yo do dat way 22 goodness and z dat dar yk11 isn da good'en z mild-en

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The good news is UK/EU guys can still use it.
Look for it by summer.

For now Letrone which is 1000mg of 100:1 atractylodes macrocephala containing a high percentage of atractylenolides.

QUOTE"
Screening for compounds with aromatase inhibiting activities from Atractylodes macrocephala Koidz.
Jiang H1, Shi J, Li Y.
Author information
Abstract

Ten compounds were isolated from the dichloromethane extract of Atractylodes macrocephala and their aromatase inhibiting activities were tested using an in vitro fluorescent-based aromatase assay. The results indicated that atractylenolide I, atractylenolide II and atractylenolide III had inhibition ratios of 94.56 ± 0.70%, 90.93 ± 1.41% and 86.31 ± 8.46%, respectively, at a concentration of 10 μM.

Youll see 86-94% inhibition. Arimidex is~96%ish
Are there a lot of user reviews with bloodwork showing reduced E2 on the forum for Letrone? About how many points does it decrease e by?

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Atd at low lose was good (I had sexual issues). Form was alot better, but6 bromo was my favorite. Inhibit e is best otc atm imo unless you're looking for more of a cort control which is arim.... in the us you can still get these from board sponsors (at least I think, i don't know why nutraplant is still there if they're not with am anymore)

Mikey boy

Awards
And yes we are re releasing Formeron in the UK/EU
This is awesome news. I used formaron a few times before and will be looking forward to getting it again. I know it will be expensive over here in the UK, due to our government taxing the hell out of it, but I'll be getting my hands on some for sure as I know it works, and works very well. Keep up the good work brundel and please keep us posted on this. Thanks.