Medfitrx review

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Nah nothing like that, Just took a chance..And I've done Way worse things to my body in the past. I figure as long as my eyes don't turn yellow and no craps etc I'm good, lol Dumb right'..My blood pressure stayed good, No lethargy, Libido was high, I'm 37 soo...I went from 218 to and still at 232. I'm just doing maintenance split workouts, Diet and protein intake about the same..Everybodys different though ya know. It's been 3 months, Cycled it at 175 mgs a day 150-200 is the sweet spot with sum armacare pro and Otc pct, test booster

2. Quote Originally Posted by HooliganNoire View Post
    I got their Hexadrone, did 6 weeks on it and gained 15 pounds muscle not fat. So yeah..I would say they are legit. Now I'm curious about their Dycardrol
    Holy fuark! Nice results. What dosage did you take each day of hexadrone?
    •   

3. MedFit rx brand 2 a day at 75 mgs a tab. 150-200 mgs is supposed to be the sweet spot

4. Medfit rx has a reputation of having pure pharma grade rawz. Not underdosed. So whats on the label is actually in the tablet. Although they are very expensive price wise.

5. Yeah I know right, Considering other brands sell their dmz, m-sten, etc. way cheaper,..I just got it cause I couldn't find any other brands that sold just Hexadrone by itself at that dosage
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by HooliganNoire View Post
    Nah nothing like that, Just took a chance..And I've done Way worse things to my body in the past. I figure as long as my eyes don't turn yellow and no craps etc I'm good, lol Dumb right'..My blood pressure stayed good, No lethargy, Libido was high, I'm 37 soo...I went from 218 to and still at 232. I'm just doing maintenance split workouts, Diet and protein intake about the same..Everybodys different though ya know. It's been 3 months, Cycled it at 175 mgs a day 150-200 is the sweet spot with sum armacare pro and Otc pct, test booster
    Hmm... you only have a few posts...makes me wonder if you may be a medfit rx rep that saw this thread through a google search. Not saying you are, but makes me wonder.

7. I wish I was! I'd get all that crap for free and have sum income tax left over and probably be dead!! Lmao! That's cool I understand

8. I wonder what their Testosterone gel is like?

9. Look up AndroGel and lawsuit. = Gels are not a good thing in MHO

10. No clue? I've never used gels by any brands, But from what I heard they are better then any oral andro's

11. Quote Originally Posted by HooliganNoire View Post
    I got their Hexadrone, did 6 weeks on it and gained 15 pounds muscle not fat. So yeah..I would say they are legit. Now I'm curious about their Dycardrol
    Did you ever run the Dycardrol? How did it go? I'm thinking about Jack the Ripper...
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

12. No on the Dycardrol, The Supp company I purchase from doesn't have it yet, Which doesn't matter, I may be done with the harsher pros, Im really considering having a go with sarms, But as far jacked ripper I read nothing but good things about all their products on here and Facebook Etc.

13. Quote Originally Posted by HooliganNoire View Post
    No on the Dycardrol, The Supp company I purchase from doesn't have it yet, Which doesn't matter, I may be done with the harsher pros, Im really considering having a go with sarms, But as far jacked ripper I read nothing but good things about all their products on here and Facebook Etc.
    Was the hexadrone harsh?

14. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Was the hexadrone harsh?
    Oh nm i just back-read this thread. Thinking about giving this a go...

15. MedFit RX is my favorite balls-out hardcore OTC lab. Pure Pharma grade stuff, top notch delivery systems... Nothing but mad love for MedFit. And yeah, they do whatever they want. Chances are they're exploiting a loophole with every product, even methyl tren nasal spray. In fact that loophole is probably why it's a nasal spray. Not to mention that intranasal application basically circumvents the liver process thereby sparing most of the toxicity. Also since methyl tren is mainly used for PWO aggression etc the nasal spray will go to the brain first which is exactly where you would want it. Their test products are fully dosed with real test, but it isn't estered so liberal application is needed as far as I can tell. That means it's super expensive. If anyone wants to try their stuff but want no liver issues go for Hexadrone for sure, it's non toxic, and sublingual so it actually gets into your system. 300:1 anabolic ratio vs test 100:100

16. Quote Originally Posted by Old Witch View Post
    MedFit RX is my favorite balls-out hardcore OTC lab. Pure Pharma grade stuff, top notch delivery systems... Nothing but mad love for MedFit. And yeah, they do whatever they want. Chances are they're exploiting a loophole with every product, even methyl tren nasal spray. In fact that loophole is probably why it's a nasal spray. Not to mention that intranasal application basically circumvents the liver process thereby sparing most of the toxicity. Also since methyl tren is mainly used for PWO aggression etc the nasal spray will go to the brain first which is exactly where you would want it. Their test products are fully dosed with real test, but it isn't estered so liberal application is needed as far as I can tell. That means it's super expensive. If anyone wants to try their stuff but want no liver issues go for Hexadrone for sure, it's non toxic, and sublingual so it actually gets into your system. 300:1 anabolic ratio vs test 100:100
    What do you mean their test products are fully dosed with real test? There aint no loophole for a dietary supplement company to do that lol

17. Quote Originally Posted by Old Witch View Post
    MedFit RX is my favorite balls-out hardcore OTC lab. Pure Pharma grade stuff, top notch delivery systems... Nothing but mad love for MedFit. And yeah, they do whatever they want. Chances are they're exploiting a loophole with every product, even methyl tren nasal spray. In fact that loophole is probably why it's a nasal spray. Not to mention that intranasal application basically circumvents the liver process thereby sparing most of the toxicity. Also since methyl tren is mainly used for PWO aggression etc the nasal spray will go to the brain first which is exactly where you would want it. Their test products are fully dosed with real test, but it isn't estered so liberal application is needed as far as I can tell. That means it's super expensive. If anyone wants to try their stuff but want no liver issues go for Hexadrone for sure, it's non toxic, and sublingual so it actually gets into your system. 300:1 anabolic ratio vs test 100:100
    Have you run their Hexadrone? What kind of results?

18. Testosterone is only legally produced/sold by pharmaceutical companies in USA. Any supplement company would go to jail quick for selling

19. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    What do you mean their test products are fully dosed with real test? There aint no loophole for a dietary supplement company to do that lol
    Homeopathy actually... The trick is to make it actually work at the legally allowed concentration.

20. No not at all

21. Haha yeah i have noticed they specify its a 5% concentration in their test cream

22. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Haha yeah i have noticed they specify its a 5% concentration in their test cream
    Yes they skirted the law concerning homeopathic OTC testosterone products by adding an accelerant to cross the skin and make an effective transdermal at an effective dosage.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Old Witch View Post
    Yes they skirted the law concerning homeopathic OTC testosterone products by adding an accelerant to cross the skin and make an effective transdermal at an effective dosage.
    That's nuts

24. So for it to be worth a damn you need like 2 or 3 cannisters a month? Thats crazy expensive

25. Yeah I'm curious too
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Movie Review: City of Gods
    By labrad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 04:29 PM
  2. Making 4-ad cyp inj -- please review my approach
    By RVEXLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 01:51 PM
  3. Portable Music Player Reviews...