Letrone and Cycle?

TheButtman

Awards
Hi,
I've been using Letrone for around a month, and am liking it. However, I would also like to start using Viron and Vector too. I am currently taking no other supps, serms/sarms, or AAS. I will cycle off Letrone in a few weeks for a month.
Will it be ok to use Letrone, Viron, and Vector after the break? Are there any precautions I should take/ will it be safe (no chance of suppression, rebound, etc)?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
They're all natty supplements so it should be fine to stack them all together.

Letrone+Viron would make a great natty test booster stack, add that to the strength and recomp effects of Vector and you've got one killer natty cycle.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi,
I've been using Letrone for around a month, and am liking it. However, I would also like to start using Viron and Vector too. I am currently taking no other supps, serms/sarms, or AAS. I will cycle off Letrone in a few weeks for a month.
Will it be ok to use Letrone, Viron, and Vector after the break? Are there any precautions I should take/ will it be safe (no chance of suppression, rebound, etc)?
They're all natty supplements so it should be fine to stack them all together.

Letrone+Viron would make a great natty test booster stack, add that to the strength and recomp effects of Vector and you've got one killer natty cycle.

• No suppression!
  • No rebound!
  • You're just not going to want to stop, that's all.

TheButtman

Awards
Should I just start taking them all at same time for 8 weeks, or is there another protocol you'd recommend? I saw one in another thread recently