Looking for suggestions on the best thermogenic out there right now

R

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any suggestions greatly appreciated!
Radiate, ignit3, bloodshr3d, fitmax, hypermax. These are good. They are all built similarily though. Can’t go wrong. People say Radiate is the sh1t though. I’d like to try it one day. I’ve tried ignit3 and bloodshr3d raw. Both sick, ignit3 is like OLs best In the line up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Radiate, ignit3, bloodshr3d, fitmax, hypermax. These are good. They are all built similarily though. Can’t go wrong. People say Radiate is the sh1t though. I’d like to try it one day. I’ve tried ignit3 and bloodshr3d raw. Both sick, ignit3 is like OLs best In the line up.
pick one, any one and then stack with invictus!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FitMax has been getting very good feedback. It has a real clean uplifting energy, appetite suppression, and fat burning properties.

fitmax-label.jpg

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new Radiate caps are impressive! Pretty sure the FireTitan code is still a thing, right TheMyth?

T

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Radiate for the win. Hands down my favorite out there right now and probably of all time. I respond to it very well.

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using these two, alternating and loving both. Both are fantastic in terms of focus, energy and sweating. Google the reviews for both. They are stellar. First up is from Steel Supplements - Shredded AF and the other is Shredabull - UNTAMED. Untamed is top of the list at Stack3d.

SHREDDED-AF-Supplement-Facts.jpg
and
ShreadABullFEBIngredietns.jpg

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Radiate is by far my favorite! Their caps are great! I don’t think the FireTitan code works right now but if you sign up for their newsletter, they send out codes for discounts plus the price is really not bad at all even for frugal people like me! Haha

J

Jdforsy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Fire titan still works. Just ordered two bottles!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, FIRETITAN still works, and so does KELSEY! Thank you for the order Jdforsy, packing it right now and taking to the post office!

J

Jdforsy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yep, FIRETITAN still works, and so does KELSEY! Thank you for the order Jdforsy, packing it right now and taking to the post office!
Damn that’s some A+ service! Looking forward to my summer shredathon!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bloodshr3d

Basically not many thermos make me sweat, but this does. It has the highest dose of AY being 6mg.

Radiate is good, but I feel more of a fat burner.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Radiate is a Fat killer!That give You laser focus,and clean energy throughout the day.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is a good list. I'd also look at alpha lean-7. Nice cutting product.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you everyone for the all the orders and support! Every order up to this minute has been shipped!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you everyone for the all the orders and support! Every order up to this minute has been shipped!
YOU ARE SETTING THE CUSTOMER SERVICE BAR VERY HIGH!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks thebigt! That's where we aim to be and to stay!
we salute you....iconic formulations is trying really hard to give you some competition, lol!!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We salute you back brotha! The more that do it right the more the customers win, and that's what it's all about!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We salute you back brotha! The more that do it right the more the customers win, and that's what it's all about!
AMEN BROTHER!!!

keep fighting the good fight!!!:bigok:

J

john10960

Awards
ran out of my radiate caps. I realized after I ordered they were gelatin caps so I just used the powder in the caps. I prefer not to support the meat industry, i.e. gelatin caps, so really hoping radiate releases a powder.

Anyways, does anyone know a place for the best priced fitmax? That seems to be the next best bet according to the thread.

Thanks!

p.s. - radiate reps, please encourage the powder to be made!!! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ran out of my radiate caps. I realized after I ordered they were gelatin caps so I just used the powder in the caps. I prefer not to support the meat industry, i.e. gelatin caps, so really hoping radiate releases a powder.

Anyways, does anyone know a place for the best priced fitmax? That seems to be the next best bet according to the thread.

Thanks!

TheMyth

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I do miss the Radiate powder and will welcome its return. I've been doing 24mg ephedrine, 50mg caffeine, and 1 radiate cap (160mg caffeine) every morning fasted, very nice combo.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do miss the Radiate powder and will welcome its return. I've been doing 24mg ephedrine, 50mg caffeine, and 1 radiate cap (160mg caffeine) every morning fasted, very nice combo.
Have you tried 2 caps at a time yet?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
where do you get your 24mg ephedrine from?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks!

No encouraging needed, we've been working on this puppy for quite a while, we are just tweaking it little by little until we are happy with both its effects and the flavor. We don't want to release something too quickly just for the sake of releasing it, it's gotta be the best possible that we can release before doing so. :)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't.. not opposed to trying at all, but trying to keep each EC dose @ ~200mg caffeine so I'm not taking in too much daily. Will try it soon and report back though

PM'd
The difference between 1 and 2 caps for us stim junkies (I can tell you are just like me because you need ephedrine) is night and day... DO NOT stack your ephedrine with the 2 caps until you've tried them solo. BEAST73 knows what's up!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Radiate is one of the most effective thermos out there IMO, loved it and am eagerly awaiting the powder to return.

I'm currently using some bulks I have around: SNS caffeine, yohimbine HCL, higenamine and capsaicin and it is awesome as well.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Radiate is one of the most effective thermos out there IMO, loved it and am eagerly awaiting the powder to return.

I'm currently using some bulks I have around: SNS caffeine, yohimbine HCL, higenamine and capsaicin and it is awesome as well.
Thanks Jiigzz!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The difference between 1 and 2 caps for us stim junkies (I can tell you are just like me because you need ephedrine) is night and day... DO NOT stack your ephedrine with the 2 caps until you've tried them solo. BEAST73 knows what's up!
I do 2 caps a day 1 in the morning, 1 during lunch, and a scoop of the powder preworkout. It is greatness

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2 caps at a time is where the magic happens!
I may try that tomorrow morning. But normally in the morning I take 1 with 2 cups of coffee

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha that you do! Can't wait to hear what you think of 2 caps at a time!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Haha that you do! Can't wait to hear what you think of 2 caps at a time!
Oh 2 caps is where it’s at!! If anyone still has powder and caps, mixing them is great!

As a matter of fact I think this morning I’ll do a scoop (maybe 1/2-2/3) and a cap! It’s my wedding anniversary and my wife has something planned for us to go out and do this morning. Might as well take that awesome mood boost! Hopefully whatever she has plans isn’t something I have to sit still! Haha

B

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My buddy went through 2 bottles of radiate and said it was worst burner he’s ever taken and did nothing for him. Was even taking 2 at a time. Said alpha lean 7 was million times better. Kinda surprising after comparing both labels.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn’t say the worst.. but i was disappointed compared to powder.