Explosion on Superdrol

Evans55

Awards
Hi guys, new to the forums so please forgive any mistakes or length of questions.
Now, a good friend of mine started the gym a month ago for something to kill the time when he was unemployed. He was very small at 136lbs and he wasn’t defined at all very slight top abs and his arms had nothing to them no muscles of note. He looked for those quick gains as a lot of new starters do when they notice no results. He read around and found out about Superdrol which he thought was a prohormone but if I’m not mistaken is a very powerful anabolic. Many people he knew tried to dissuade him from using this as it is a harsh compound. Fair play to him he got a good diet in order (before this he ate junk and some days nothing at all) but he still he got that in order and took Superdrol for a month. Now he is huge not exaggerating at all, he has quite big defined arms now with the abs,shoulders and chest to match. Went from a twig to looking like a little bber in a month. Seeing this was both impressive and disheartening as it would take a natty gym goer such as myself the best part of a year to look like that. How the hell is this possible in a month?
Thanks for any help

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
cause its superdrol, one of the strongest and most harshest designer steroids.

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
He will slowly lose it all
And return to being a twig

Evans55

Awards
Thanks for the reply, I thought he’d lose it all but even if he does I was still amazed at the transformation, do you think he’s got so big in a month because of how small and skinny he was before?

BrotherBurly

BrotherBurly

Awards
Sounds like he got on superdrol day 1 Geez...

BrotherBurly

BrotherBurly

Awards
Did he at least research and do some pct. I’m pretty sure you have to take a lot of different on cycle support with superdrol as well because it will **** you up.

Evans55

Awards
I’m not sure, I think he did PCT but no liver support while he was running which I’m sure is going to come back and haunt him soon especially with that compound. But still a month and he looks like he does, his gains and new body have to be short lived I’m sure

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Steroids what do you expect lol

Yea thats true i hope your buddy ran that cycle properly

Evans55

Awards
He jumped straight in at 30mg ed for 4 weeks, which is a cycle most users could possibly have trouble with so his dosage and everything was pretty high I think I’d have to assume he went on this with no research whatsoever

BrotherBurly

BrotherBurly

Awards
I’ve got enough for probably 2 cycles. Still don’t know if I wanna pull the trigger and mess with it haha

Evans55

Awards
From what I’ve seen with my buddy I’d say this is a serious cycle capable of some serious gains haha but definitely use liver support and a PCT unlike he did, keep safe on this stuff from what I’ve read

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
From what I’ve seen with my buddy I’d say this is a serious cycle capable of some serious gains haha but definitely use liver support and a PCT unlike he did, keep safe on this stuff from what I’ve read
M1T and SD is poison with anabolic effects

Evans55

Awards
I think your right anything capable of causing such damage to your liver can’t be taken lightly and should be considered only if your experienced and prepared

Evans55

Awards
Even knowing a small amount of what AAS can do for a person I wouldn’t have expected the body transformation I saw, I wasn’t exaggerating when I said he was a twig then he was big and jacked, had to be because he was so undefined and skinny right?

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
I think your right anything capable of causing such damage to your liver can’t be taken lightly and should be considered only if your experienced and prepared
Straight up its a stupid choice. If your guna do an anabolic cycle, do a testosterone cycle for 12 weeks.

Orals are garbage the only one i liked was 1AD by Ergopharms. I packed on 15lbs in 3 weeks on keto. Not sure if the current 1AD will give you the same results. Never tried it.

Evans55

Awards
15lbs in 3 weeks is a pretty serious amount of size to pack on man, was it lean muscle gain

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
15lbs in 3 weeks is a pretty serious amount of size to pack on man, was it lean muscle gain
Yes i was on keto, i responded very well to 1AD. But it could be my body type. Im not a twig and i wasnt fat.

Evans55

Awards
Yes i was on keto, i responded very well to 1AD. But it could be my body type. Im not a twig and i wasnt fat.
Impressive gain, like you said could be your body type helping you out with that one

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
You guys don’t really believe he can keep most of his gains if his diet in top shape followed by every other contributing factor that factors into that. (Genetics,sleep,training,so on)

If not I hope you’re wrong because it would be bad ass if this dude did everything right and kept it. Sure he hasn’t been going to the gym his whole F$cking life. But if he’s doing things correctly and is bouncing back. Then at that point he’s being a responsible aas user. Better than dudes that take gear look like shet and do everything like shet and lift for f”&cking ever. Looking the freaking same for years (shet) but lifting for the intent to get Big.

BrotherBurly

BrotherBurly

Awards
You guys don’t really believe he can keep most of his gains if his diet in top shape followed by every other contributing factor that factors into that. (Genetics,sleep,training,so on)

If not I hope you’re wrong because it would be bad ass if this dude did everything right and kept it. Sure he hasn’t been going to the gym his whole F$cking life. But if he’s doing things correctly and is bouncing back. Then at that point he’s being a responsible aas user. Better than dudes that take gear look like shet and do everything like shet and lift for f”&cking ever. Looking the freaking same for years (shet) but lifting for the intent to get Big.
I’m sure he can keep most if not all as long as he does stick with it but that’s a BIG if. Nobody in their right mind would put their body through that for some very temporary gains.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
I’m sure he can keep most if not all as long as he does stick with it but that’s a BIG if. Nobody in their right mind would put their body through that for some very temporary gains.
Hope he keeps it. Seriously, people can say he’s being stupid and a piece of shet. I could care less, if he’s healthy and bigger. Then that’s hella wins!! I’m going to pray for this Mofo every night and hope the lord of gains blesses him with immaculate retention. Hahahahaha!!!!

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Sleep, eat, eat, eat, eat, workout, eat, eat, PRAY. Repeat.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did he use a SERM in pct? If not theres no question he will quickly lose everything. Also how old is he?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Stop believing in fairy tail, he will loose some event with the best pct, and 8-12 months down the road if he does not cycle another steroid he will gradually revert back to its original size. NOBODY can keep same size they had when they where on steroid NOBODY!

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stop believing in fairy tail, he will loose some event with the best pct, and 8-12 months down the road if he does not cycle another steroid he will gradually revert back to its original size. NOBODY can keep same size they had when they where on steroid NOBODY!
Where I live I see this all the time. Guys who come off gear that IVE seen drastically lose their muscle mass. It’s almost comical to be honest. They go from 225 lb mass monsters to 145 lbs

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mmm thats a pretty inaccurate blanket statement to make. However, in instances like this, swinging the pendulum to the extreme is going to have an extreme swing back..

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
M
Completely false. Even without pct he should keep most of it even with a half ass diet. Steroids build the exact same muscle that training natural does. Sure he won't have the water or super glycogen load. But the real muscle will stay. Most guys can keep all there gains from a first cycle because they are not near the genetic limit yet. Dude started at 136 so he is probably 150 now. Lol you think it takes steroids to maintain that.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where I live I see this all the time. Guys who come off gear that IVE seen drastically lose their muscle mass. It’s almost comical to be honest. They go from 225 lb mass monsters to 145 lbs

Lol nobody goes from 225 to 145 lbs.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol nobody goes from 225 to 145 lbs.
Ummm. Yes that is entirely possible over s period of time. Ever see flex wheeler or Paul dillet when they stopped using gear? Or Kevin Levrone? Keep drinking the kool aid lol. Btw 225 to 145 was merely an exaggerated opinion. Point being these people that I KNOW went from mass monsters to weaklings in a relatively short period of time. In Boca Raton I’ve seen this happen so many times I’ve lost count

IMG_9961.JPG
IMG_7791.JPG
IMG_9963.JPG
IMG_2047.JPG
IMG_9965.JPG
IMG_9966.JPG
IMG_9967.JPG
IMG_9968.JPG

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
He needs to research proper PCT and make sure he cycles properly. Running a harsh PH as a first cycle can be dangerous if you don;t plan properly.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
M

Completely false. Even without pct he should keep most of it even with a half ass diet. Steroids build the exact same muscle that training natural does. Sure he won't have the water or super glycogen load. But the real muscle will stay. Most guys can keep all there gains from a first cycle because they are not near the genetic limit yet. Dude started at 136 so he is probably 150 now. Lol you think it takes steroids to maintain that.
These are my thoughts exactly. I’m 5 months I’m after 5 years of being out due to shoulder injury’s and I’m thinking about running a cycle to get back quicker. Sure muscle memory is kicking ass but AAS will only speed up the process to where I left off.

Evans55

Awards
I would have thought he’d have lost it all, considering how he looked before and then how big and muscular he is now after the month

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I
Ummm. Yes that is entirely possible over s period of time. Ever see flex wheeler or Paul dillet when they stopped using gear? Or Kevin Levrone? Keep drinking the kool aid lol. Btw 225 to 145 was merely an exaggerated opinion. Point
being these people that I KNOW went from mass monsters to weaklings in a relatively short period of time. In Boca Raton I’ve seen this happen so many times I’ve lost count

View attachment 166070View attachment 166071View attachment 166072View attachment 166073View attachment 166074View attachment 166075View attachment 166076View attachment 166077
Lol Some shocking pics for sure. Those guys obviously quit lifting all together. I'm assuming the kid that took sdrol we are talking about is going to continue to lift. My point is you can run a cycle here and there to speed up gains. Obviously you will hit a point that can't be maintained natural but that's pretty high for a lot of people. The guys you see blow up and shrink are lazy. I have a lot of friends that use gear as a crutch like that.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All of those pics are of professional bodybuilders

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All of those pics are of professional bodybuilders
Yeah I'm aware of who they are. Lots of pro athletes look like **** when they retire. They clearly quit working out and dieting all together. Plus you are comparing 250-300 lbs guys to a guy that started at 135lbs. Not the same. Obviously you can't hold the kind of muscle they had without gear.

Evans55

Awards
I never realised that if you were to start with no definition and built like a pencil and get on the gear you’d look defined and jacked asf in a month lol

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
I never realised that if you were to start with no definition and built like a pencil and get on the gear you’d look defined and jacked asf in a month lol
Isn’t it beautiful? Also! SuperDrol is some good shet. Keep that into consideration.

Evans55

Awards
M

I would have thought he was a bit bigger than 150 man is it possible to look big at that weight?

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
IMG_1769.JPG

That’s me when I was 17. Not super big or the leanest but I was 156.

Evans55

Awards
Depends what he looks like man.
Before he started he was just one of those people skinny but no definition whatsoever, just twig-like. After the month, biceps look inches bigger, he’s broader in the shoulders all 6 abs pushed through, chest sticks out and his shoulders are capped so he definitely looks big and also he’s 6 foot.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Almost look just like him now I’d say
Dude he’s got to be heavier then. But I get what you’re saying. That’s f@cking nuts bro and bad ass. Seriously that’s awesome as f@ck.

Evans55

Awards
Dude he’s got to be heavier then. But I get what you’re saying. That’s f@cking nuts bro and bad ass. Seriously that’s awesome as f@ck.
I know bro, didn’t know the gear could do that to a body in a month.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
I know bro, didn’t know the gear could do that to a body in a month.
You have any pics of him from before? Post one for reference (put an emoji over his face), and then post what he looks like now.

Evans55

Awards
You have any pics of him from before? Post one for reference (put an emoji over his face), and then post what he looks like now.
I’ll try and get them off him I think he’s got a before and after one somewhere I’ll post that when he sends it to me.

Evans55

Awards
Has anybody else ever seen someone go from skinny to huge from that stuff in a short amount of time before?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for this silly thread. Can’t wait to see “the friend”

Yes. Superdrol is one of a few drugs that’s so amazing, even when you’re so sick from it’s toxicity that you can barely eat a thousand to two thousand calories a day from nausea, yet still continue to put on impressive amounts of muscle in just 4 weeks. The first time I ran it I put on 20lbs. However, when I was over 250lbs, just putting on 8 more was an achievement. It’s a lot easier to pack on newbie weight with any AAS. If you’re more established, the gains aren’t as drastic.

Reactions: Nac