Yohimbe

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I came across this text whilst searching for the best/most effective form of Yohimbe. I found it quite interesting and thought I'd share...
Screenshot_2018-05-25-00-28-21-1.png

But back to my original question,
Which form of Yohimbe do you guys find most effective and why?

Thank You

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
There are a few companies that manufacture topical products with yohimbe. I personally prefer oral yohimbine-hcl. It can be a big help with stubborn body fat areas. Some people do not respond well to y-hcl and experience side effects such as anxiety, high bp, and cold sweats; so be mindful if you decide to use it.

The literature above also notes foskolin, which is another great ingredient for fat loss/weight loss. But with this too I also prefer it as an orally ingested supplement vs. a topical. If you're interested in both of these ingredients I would recommend checking out Oxymax, which contains both alpha-y and forskolin along with a bunch of other well-studied thermogenic ingredients

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are a few companies that manufacture topical products with yohimbe. I personally prefer oral yohimbine-hcl. It can be a big help with stubborn body fat areas. Some people do not respond well to y-hcl and experience side effects such as anxiety, high bp, and cold sweats; so be mindful if you decide to use it.
I haven't found any topical Yohimbe yet, so any direction would be appreciated :)
Is Alpha-Y less effective than Y-HCL? Less side effects usually mean less effective?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I haven't found any topical Yohimbe yet, so any direction would be appreciated :)
Is Alpha-Y less effective than Y-HCL? Less side effects usually mean less effective?
The most popular brand that I've heard of and used personally is Evomuse. They make a topical product line, Eviscerate, that contains yohimbine. Good stuff, but be mindful if you have sensitive skin.

Alpha-y isn't less effective, it just works a bit differently. It does have less sides, but most feedback reports that it works as good or better than y-hcl. It is a purer form of yohimbine so there are less negative side effects

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if you look at all the research on yohimbine, it's still up in the air on if it does anything. no studies on a-yohimbine that i recall, but could be wrong. same with topical stuff. i'd say go oral regular yohimbine - it is known to be bioavaiable and hang around for about four hours, just don't eat. cheap as dirt = mind as well try it. but the difference in fat loss (with and withought) can probably only be measured in a lab, lol!

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When it comes to supplements anecdotal evidence is as good as clinical evidence.