Shout out to Sponsor Vicious Labs

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to share my recent experience. Been a long time supporter of them over the years due to the products, customer service, and 2 day shipping.

Placed order Sunday, got pack today, and found an extra bottle in the package with a thank you note. I have bought from many different supp companies, many on here, and have never received a free product.

If you never tried, take a look at their line-up and give them a shot!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's true customer service.

Reactions: ZOO
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It brings a tear to the eye to see that! I guess that's how ZOO rolls. Good things.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
rgurleyjr <3 ya bro nohomo lol
Thank you, guys. I truly mean it when I express my appreciation. Vicious Labs is a dream of mine and you enable me to do this for a living now. It's a humble start but with the support of solid individuals such as yourselves I'm confident in its success. Stay Vicious!

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vicious does have a sick looking line up. Will definitely be trying necrosis next cut, though, is necrosis still good for someone wanting to do low carb?

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vicious does have a sick looking line up. Will definitely be trying necrosis next cut, though, is necrosis still good for someone wanting to do low carb?

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same here, I recently ordered on a SAT, on MON my goods arrived. Really outstanding service and product! 2 days over a weekend even. Unheard of...

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Absolutely! My only carbs for the past 3 weeks have been 7-10oz of green beans and/or broccoli. I'm currently running 4 capsules of Necrosis with 3 capsules of Necropolis, which I may increase to 4 caps for shigs and gigs haha

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same here, I recently ordered on a SAT, on MON my goods arrived. Really outstanding service and product! 2 days over a weekend even. Unheard of...
I know I like my supplements to show up quickly so I try to ship as fast as possible. :D

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Vicious Labs is like a band you find before the masses hear about them. You want it to stay your little secret so they don’t get ruined but then you know that’s selfish and want them to have a ton of success haha

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vicious Labs is like a band you find before the masses hear about them. You want it to stay your little secret so they don’t get ruined but then you know that’s selfish and want them to have a ton of success haha
Haha I love that analogy <3

MetalFingaz

MetalFingaz

Awards
Zoo is da man,thank you for putting out quality products always.