Driven Sports - Triazole

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has anyone tried Triazole from Driven Sports? What did you notice, what did you think of it and did you get any bloodwork done whilst on it?
Or could anyone weigh in with their thoughts on the ingredients list?

I came across it on my usual UK based supplements site, pic below, and the site has an eye-catching claim saying that blood work has shown this supplement increases testosterone by 300+%. I’m curious as to whether there’s substance to the claim, or what circumstances surrounded that reading.
I’ve bought other items from the company before and was happy with their work
71339BEA-6DCB-4719-85C6-1E4208197888.png
71339BEA-6DCB-4719-85C6-1E4208197888.png
happy with their work

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
The product will do nothing, and that particular seller will say or write anything to sell some products. The claimed 301% is backed up by absolutely zero evidence.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not to knock a product, but I got nothing from it,.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The product will do nothing, and that particular seller will say or write anything to sell some products. The claimed 301% is backed up by absolutely zero evidence.
^this^

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Who in gods name would trust anything from that company anyways?

“Superdrol isn’t lover toxic and no pct required”

“Craze isn’t spiked, here’s Labs to prove it”

The whole dnp thing. List goes on and on

THEstudent

Awards
Triazole is not a bad product. It is definitely effective for estrogen control. 3 caps a day had my joints aching something bad. Now as far as testosterone elevation that is another story. It may have raised it a little but definitely not 300%. It was one of the/if not first product to contain Brassaiopsis Glomerulata for estrogen modulation. Driven Sports has definitely had their issues but this product is solid for estrogen control/slight test elevation.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the feedback. This is sad to hear ��
I’ve been sceptical of ********Nutrition for a while now since they didn’t put any warnings on the listing for LGD+MK677 (Mass GH). Ruined last year for me.
The bright side is that as a result I’m now on AM ��

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Triazole is not a bad product. It is definitely effective for estrogen control. 3 caps a day had my joints aching something bad. Now as far as testosterone elevation that is another story. It may have raised it a little but definitely not 300%. It was one of the/if not first product to contain Brassaiopsis Glomerulata for estrogen modulation. Driven Sports has definitely had their issues but this product is solid for estrogen control/slight test elevation.
Did you test for testosterone ? What did you notice whilst taking it?

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. This is sad to hear ��
I’ve been sceptical of ********Nutrition for a while now since they didn’t put any warnings on the listing for LGD+MK677 (Mass GH). Ruined last year for me.
The bright side is that as a result I’m now on AM ��
Sorry to hear that. Sadly they do not give a ****. Look at their PCT-guide. They are suggesting 8 different types of supplements, but not mentioning a SERM once.

THEstudent

Awards
Did you test for testosterone ? What did you notice whilst taking it?
I didn't test my level of testosterone but I did notice achy joints taking 3 a day and a bit of a libido boost.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry to hear that. Sadly they do not give a ****. Look at their PCT-guide. They are suggesting 8 different types of supplements, but not mentioning a SERM once.
Thank you I appreciate it.
Sad isn’t it? £££$$$

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't believe some of these companies are still around.