Lipodrene or Hellfire

Nspire

Nspire

Awards
My diet is pretty much on point and so are my macros. I have a workout plan as well and have seen some small results but dr suggested researching a strong fat burner to help. My weight in the past was due to medical factors but now cleared to workout and have a goal to compete so need to lose weight and lean.

I have researched and considering Lipodrene or Hellfire. Anyone used these and have feedback or another suggestion for a strong fat burner? All feedback welcome.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've used lipodrene before in the past and it was ok. If you're interested in looking at other options i'd recommend looking at alpha lean-7 by hard rock supplements. A lot of great reviews on strong supplement shop on it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would also suggest looking into OxyMax or FitMax. Both provide great energy, appetite suppression, no crash, fast loss, and great mental focus. OxyMax is a pill and FitMax is a powder.

My wife prefers OxyMax because for her the pill is more convenient. The also responds well to F95 which has many studies showing it can help promote lean mass.

I prefer FitMax because I am a little stim sensitive, and I can sip it over an extended amount of time. Check out the labels, they both have really good profiles.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Not listed here but i tend to get on well, with a mix of CLA, 6 grams per day, 2g L Carnitine, and Assass1nate or DCP as my non stim fat burning option, along with a stim e.g. ECA or OTC would be Ignit3 or Bloodshr3d Raw or War with added alpha Y at around 3mg per day, 6 seems to be the max i can tolerate. I also used to be a fan of the original Alphamine which worked well for me and others i am sure.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
I highly doubt your DOCTOR told you to get a thermo lol.

Nspire

Nspire

Awards
Not listed here but i tend to get on well, with a mix of CLA, 6 grams per day, 2g L Carnitine, and Assass1nate or DCP as my non stim fat burning option, along with a stim e.g. ECA or OTC would be Ignit3 or Bloodshr3d Raw or War with added alpha Y at around 3mg per day, 6 seems to be the max i can tolerate. I also used to be a fan of the original Alphamine which worked well for me and others i am sure.
Thank you. I started CLA and L Carnitine on yesterday.

Nspire

Nspire

Awards
I highly doubt your DOCTOR told you to get a thermo lol.
Actually he did. I am in my 40s and accountable for my actions and on a forum nor anywhere else no need to make up something for a response knowing people will respond and help without knowing who suggested it. My dr used to bodybuild and no, he did not give this as medical advice but personal help because he knows my goals and struggles as well.

Before saying what you doubt know some in various professions do go out their way to help but of course assume no liability nor is it professional opinion at that time. In 7 years fighting cancer I have had some oncologists throw pharmaceuticals my way that were toxic as hell once I learned more and some for pain and nausea that were not effective and I have had 2 who off record mentioned trying medical marijuana. I was previously in WA so have a card but was against it so never used the card and here in TX it is illegal yet myself and others have had drs tell us use our card and go back to where it is good or take a trip to CO. I never went but almost did once. So yes some people give you information and probably should not due to their profession but depending on the relationship may such as in my case. Notice I did say he suggested. I had to do the research and see if I wanted to make that decision. I find it sad when sometimes people reach out for understanding or assistance, it sometimes gets met w something negative. Smh.

Nspire

Nspire

Awards
I've used lipodrene before in the past and it was ok. If you're interested in looking at other options i'd recommend looking at alpha lean-7 by hard rock supplements. A lot of great reviews on strong supplement shop on it.
I will research that one as I have not heard of it and this all is pretty new to me in regards to strong fat burners. Thanks.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your diet and workout is on point. You won’t need a fat burner. .i don’t think their is such thing as a “fat” burner. . But check out Radiate TheMyth . This helps with appetite suppression and energy. They have a powder which you can adjust to your tolerance.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve used both. Hell fire kills my appetite but makes me feel too stimmed out.

Lipodrene is my fav fat burner. Super smooth energy.

Nspire

Nspire

Awards
If your diet and workout is on point. You won’t need a fat burner. .i don’t think their is such thing as a “fat” burner. . But check out Radiate TheMyth . This helps with appetite suppression and energy. They have a powder which you can adjust to your tolerance.
Thank you.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Actually he did. I am in my 40s and accountable for my actions and on a forum nor anywhere else no need to make up something for a response knowing people will respond and help without knowing who suggested it. My dr used to bodybuild and no, he did not give this as medical advice but personal help because he knows my goals and struggles as well.

Before saying what you doubt know some in various professions do go out their way to help but of course assume no liability nor is it professional opinion at that time. In 7 years fighting cancer I have had some oncologists throw pharmaceuticals my way that were toxic as hell once I learned more and some for pain and nausea that were not effective and I have had 2 who off record mentioned trying medical marijuana. I was previously in WA so have a card but was against it so never used the card and here in TX it is illegal yet myself and others have had drs tell us use our card and go back to where it is good or take a trip to CO. I never went but almost did once. So yes some people give you information and probably should not due to their profession but depending on the relationship may such as in my case. Notice I did say he suggested. I had to do the research and see if I wanted to make that decision. I find it sad when sometimes people reach out for understanding or assistance, it sometimes gets met w something negative. Smh.
You need a new doctor. Whay doctor recommends this vs diet and exercise.

Nspire

Nspire

Awards
Please read post entirely. He did not recommend anything vs diet and exercise. I have always had a nutritionist and 3 months ago she referred me to a sports nutritionist so I have 2 nutritionist in my corner helping. I do not have a trainer but one does my workout plans which I follow. I have results and everyone is measuring them as well. I have a team of drs not just one so I pretty much do better than most when doing anything new and consulting first. I am pretty educated and do not do dumb @#$& so just trying to figure things out.

Now if you know more about DIEP reconstruction and the toll it leaves on how a body responds afterwards (which I doubt you do) or know my health history and surgeries more than my drs do, well please tell me your costs. I will not discredit you because I believe everyone has helpful knowledge to share but not everyone screams fat burners for a quick and lazy fix...sometimes a little extra push is needed for other reasons. If you have anything positive to share I am all ears and if you do not think a fat burner is needed well I respect that to but please be careful unless you truly are an expert in all areas do not allege someone's statement or discredit a dr. I am all ears w negative or positive because knowledge helps growth but otherwise a good opinion may get missed. I would benefit more from you giving facts against fat burners if anything to help me see if it is best for me. That is way more helpful than the other comments you have left. Thanks however. :)

Nspire

Nspire

Awards
No need for us to continue w back n forth after this but a good example of giving helpful info is if you do not believe in fat burners just say so and be helpful linking to some info that may help otherwise for example lyles diet which you have a good post full of info on. I can and did benefit from that and may look into it further. We all can be helpful and it is usually well received. I did enjoy just reading that.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is pretty much how I cut. Current stack is:
100mg forskolin
2g LCTC
OL Ignite
Evomuse DCP
Evomuse hypernova

Works great so far

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I’ve used both. Hell fire kills my appetite but makes me feel too stimmed out.

Lipodrene is my fav fat burner. Super smooth energy.
Have you tried the new Lipodrene Elite w/o DMAA? Is it still as effective?

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love Hellfire as a “special occasion” fat burner, but too much for daily use. Lipodrene is good there- none of these are miracle pills though. The most weight loss seems to come from being too stimmed out to eat

Last edited:
DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the "ephedra" in "hellfire", by us law, is doing zero. how anyone who can use search function ^^^ can't find 1,000 posts saying bronkaid/primatene and caffeine tabs is best, cheapest - beyond me. i think only very few states say not legal at all.