Catch me Up on what Supps are good

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I've been out of the supplement game for a couple months and want to order a new batch for a testosterone booster/estrogen blocker, pre workout, and intra/post workout. I was thinking about using Morphogen Alphagen, Intramax, and the Letrone/Viron/Rebirth combo. Anything better than those? Thanks. (Looking to cut with Keto)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL Kingsblood or Testify for awesome test-boosters. Endur3 is amazing tasting and def performs well for intra/Post. If you haven’t tried Reign yet, it’s one of the strongest and most complete pwo’s there is. It has stim, pump, and focus to spare. Many of the old heavy hitter pwo’s have been reformulated and lost their stim power due to DMHA legality.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
OL Kingsblood or Testify for awesome test-boosters. Endur3 is amazing tasting and def performs well for intra/Post. If you haven’t tried Reign yet, it’s one of the strongest and most complete pwo’s there is. It has stim, pump, and focus to spare. Many of the old heavy hitter pwo’s have been reformulated and lost their stim power due to DMHA legality.
I've used Re1gn before, was good, I just like Alphagen a lot, I've heard good things about Kingsblood, and I currently already own some Endur3 :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Millennium Sports has a fantastic pre workout, Caffeine free and with caffeine, called RAGNOROK-ELITE™.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've been out of the supplement game for a couple months and want to order a new batch for a testosterone booster/estrogen blocker, pre workout, and intra/post workout. I was thinking about using Morphogen Alphagen, Intramax, and the Letrone/Viron/Rebirth combo. Anything better than those? Thanks. (Looking to cut with Keto)
Solid list to start off with. I think the products you've listed would be good, but that is a long list of supps to stack all at the same time IMO. I've never personally used Alphagen but I've heard good feedback on it. Intramax is a solid pre or intra to use as a daily staple supp. And for the test booster/estrogen blocker I would suggest reading up on Alphamax - it's a very complete product that works great during a cut. It has a solid natural test boosting profile as well as a natural AI for estrogen/cortisol control. Alphamax also contains forskolin which can help improve body composition.

There are also a few other solid options for all-in-one test boosting with estrogen/cortisol like M-Test and K1ngsblood that would also be worth reading up on.

What are your current stats? And what will your nutrition and training look like for the keto cut?

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Solid list to start off with. I think the products you've listed would be good, but that is a long list of supps to stack all at the same time IMO. I've never personally used Alphagen but I've heard good feedback on it. Intramax is a solid pre or intra to use as a daily staple supp. And for the test booster/estrogen blocker I would suggest reading up on Alphamax - it's a very complete product that works great during a cut. It has a solid natural test boosting profile as well as a natural AI for estrogen/cortisol control. Alphamax also contains forskolin which can help improve body composition.

There are also a few other solid options for all-in-one test boosting with estrogen/cortisol like M-Test and K1ngsblood that would also be worth reading up on.

What are your current stats? And what will your nutrition and training look like for the keto cut?
Gained a good mount of weight during sport seasons. Sitting at 230 and 6' 1". Have gynocomastea from an estrogen imbalance, so need the blocker and test booster to make up for it, does Alphamax compare to the Viron/Letrone/Rebirth combo?

My training will look similar to Dogcrapp and Phat mixed into one. My diet will consist of about 1800 cals a day, 141 grams of protein, 176 grams of Fats, and 30 grand of carbs

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you haven't tried alphamax xt and are looking for a nice test booster I would definitely recommend giving it a shot. I got great results from running it solo and it sounds like it would work well for you giving your current stats and condition.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
M test, x gels, massmax, Follidrone, Vector, epilogue, massacre. All great options for ya

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Gained a good mount of weight during sport seasons. Sitting at 230 and 6' 1". Have gynocomastea from an estrogen imbalance, so need the blocker and test booster to make up for it, does Alphamax compare to the Viron/Letrone/Rebirth combo?

My training will look similar to Dogcrapp and Phat mixed into one. My diet will consist of about 1800 cals a day, 141 grams of protein, 176 grams of Fats, and 30 grand of carbs
I've personally never used Viron/Letrone/Rebirth so I can't give a comparison, but Alphamax contains DHAA as a natural AI. It works to prevent test from converting to estrogen by binding to the aromatase enzyme. DHAA combined with Aswagandha (to help with stress/cortisol levels) works effectively for controlling estrogen levels while natural test levels are elevated. The feedback has been solid so far, but again I can't make the comparison to the stack since I've never used the other products.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Add another vote for Follidrone 2.0 and Vector by BLR. You've been gone a short time, so you should be familiar with BLR and Follidrone 2.0, but Vector is the newest and most potent natural anabolic on the market. Coupled with FD2, it's a world beater.

-M

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Add another vote for Follidrone 2.0 and Vector by BLR. You've been gone a short time, so you should be familiar with BLR and Follidrone 2.0, but Vector is the newest and most potent natural anabolic on the market. Coupled with FD2, it's a world beater.

-M
I know Vector, wouldn't that increase my hunger, making the caloric deficit harder to control?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SUSTAIN ALPHA....

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
No not at all. It's a great bulking product and can be stacked with M Test or many other test boosters available
So should I use it instead of Follidrone? Or use Vector instead?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For your goals you stated- forskolin, AlphaMax, fitmax, intramax, kingsblood, FD2

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if your looking for a harder approach have a look in the vicious labs sub forum to learn about all of the new goodies we offer~

plenty of items to add to your cart along with some of those mentioned above!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know Vector, wouldn't that increase my hunger, making the caloric deficit harder to control?
After starting keto a week ago. Hunger is not an issue.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So should I use it instead of Follidrone? Or use Vector instead?
You could run xgels with either of those 2 or any other test booster...or run it solo. More is not always better. Check the SNS subforum here and you can get She is for 34.99

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't x-gels not be effective on a cut with keto?
I suggest saving X-Gels for a bulk. I've tried using it in the past during a cut and I found it to be more harmful than beneficial - the inflammation and soreness combined with a calorie deficit made me feel like crap. X-Gels is a phenomenal product, but it really works best when you're able to eat more calories and rest/recover from your heavy training. Cutting is enough stress on the body as it is

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test Booster/Natural Anabolics

M-test
AlphaMax
Kingsblood
X-Gels
Vector
MassMax XT

Although most of those are not new, they are products with solid feedback. Sometimes the oldies are the goodies.

Cortisol Control

Reduce XT
Invictus
KSM 66

Pre workout (non stim)

VasoMax
Quake
Kraken Pump
High Volume

PWO Stim

StimMax (higher stim)
HyperMax XT (stim and pump)
White Flash
Quake
Kraken
Reign

Intra/Post workout/Ergogenic Aids

IntraMax
Ergonine
Finish Line

For a cut, I would definitely include one of the ergogenic aids. IntraMax would be great since you can use it intra and the creatine, betaine, and gylcerol will help with recovery, performance, and muscle fullness. Betaine can even be beneficial to improving body composition.

I have not used any other of the supplements you posted, but for a cut, I would run AlphaMax, as John said, it is very complete for a cut. Ashwagandha can improve body composition and increase testosterone, forskolin has been shown to increase lean mass and increase fat loss (look at some information below), and AlphaMax will control cortisol. For a cut, you could also stack AlphaMax with a stim or non stim fat burner.

Forskolin will increase cAMP levels and help with increasing fat loss while also increasing lean mass. Now, diet needs to be on point, but it is a great ingredient. Here are some good reads on the ingredient.

Forskolin increases metabolism, burns fat, breaks down triglycerides, and increases lean-body mass
The thyroid stimulating strength of forskolin has been compared to TSH (thyrotropin). Thyroid hormone levels are important for leanness.
Forskolin has increased total testosterone by 16% in male subjects during a 12-week trial.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

Fat Mass:  The colforsin group lost 4.52 kilograms (9,94 pounds) of fat, plus or minus 5.74 kilograms, while the placebo group lost only 0.51 kilograms (1.12 pounds), plus or minus 1.91 kilograms.
Lean Body Mass:  The colforsin group gained 3.71 kilograms of lean body mass (8.162 pounds), plus or minus 4.07 kilograms, while the placebo group gained 1.57 kilograms (3.45 pounds), plus or minus 2.56 kilograms.
Testosterone:  The Testosterone of the colforsin group rose 33.7 percent, while it decreased 18.35 percent in the placebo group.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

The total body weight of a mixed group of men and women in a 12-week study decreased from 74.7 kilograms to 73.5 kilograms while experiencing increases in lean body mass (without weight training).
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

https://legionathletics.com/forskolin/

http://www.infinitelabs.com/forskolin-reviews/

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wouldn't x-gels not be effective on a cut with keto?
I wouldn't take anything that causes inflammation (x-gels) on keto. The best thing to do is incorporate the opposite. Anti-inflamation supplements like Follidrone 2.0; Vector, etc. Additionally here's a short list of what to do on keto with regard to 'supplements' or foods.

- Fish Oil (I am using Krill Oil)
- Green Tea
- Advocados / Guacamole
- Cheese Crisps you make with egg whites and cheese (My wife is great at this. Me, not so much) lol
- Almond Milk (Unsweetened) Toasted Coconut is my favorite (Mix with keto salt chocolate for energy)
- Fat Bombs
- Bacon

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

M-test
AlphaMax
Kingsblood
X-Gels
Vector
MassMax XT

Although most of those are not new, they are products with solid feedback. Sometimes the oldies are the goodies.

Cortisol Control

Reduce XT
Invictus
KSM 66

Pre workout (non stim)

VasoMax
Quake
Kraken Pump
High Volume

PWO Stim

StimMax (higher stim)
White Flash
Quake
Kraken
Reign

IntraMax
Ergonine
Finish Line

For a cut, I would definitely include one of the ergogenic aids. IntraMax would be great since you can use it intra and the creatine, betaine, and gylcerol will help with recovery, performance, and muscle fullness. Betaine can even be beneficial to improving body composition.

I have not used any other of the supplements you posted, but for a cut, I would run AlphaMax, as John said, it is very complete for a cut. Ashwagandha can improve body composition and increase testosterone, forskolin has been shown to increase lean mass and increase fat loss (look at some information below), and AlphaMax will control cortisol. For a cut, you could also stack AlphaMax with a stim or non stim fat burner.

Forskolin will increase cAMP levels and help with increasing fat loss while also increasing lean mass. Now, diet needs to be on point, but it is a great ingredient. Here are some good reads on the ingredient.

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take

Really good list right here.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
For some reason I believed I would be able to maintain the program while running 2 sports in the spring and my body couldn't do it all, so I'm pretty much restarting, except now I actually have time to do the program
Oh my. So how'd you get out of shape while competing in two high school sports during the same season? Track and lacrosse, if I recall? I'm honestly not trying to be an ass, but you are a high school kid who is spending hundreds (probably thousands) of dollars on supplements, including test boosters, and you constantly jump from program to program, diet to diet, every 3 months - with NO results.

I just need to call this out because most of the guys on here are willing to spend their own time to help others who need it. But you clearly don't listen to that advice, or at least don't employ it. It's wasting their time and energy.

All it takes is a search of your posts/threads to see what is going on. You are looking for a magical supplement and program. Man you just need to buckle down, eat right, and train hard. And if you're going to play the gyno card, SEE A DOCTOR.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Oh my. So how'd you get out of shape while competing in two high school sports during the same season? Track and lacrosse, if I recall? I'm honestly not trying to be an ass, but you are a high school kid who is spending hundreds (probably thousands) of dollars on supplements, including test boosters, and you constantly jump from program to program, diet to diet, every 3 months - with NO results.

I just need to call this out because most of the guys on here are willing to spend their own time to help others who need it. But you clearly don't listen to that advice, or at least don't employ it. It's wasting their time and energy.

All it takes is a search of your posts/threads to see what is going on. You are looking for a magical supplement and program. Man you just need to buckle down, eat right, and train hard. And if you're going to play the gyno card, SEE A DOCTOR.
I agree, I took me a long time to realize, but I had been doing this, realized midway through my sport seasons, I couldn't agree more, that's why I stopped to the essentials, amino, pre, protein, and viron to balance hormones( already went to a doctor and do have an imbalance) and now I finally for the first time am counting calories and macros doing keto.

I see where you are coming from and I honestly appreciate the honesty more than anything, I'm actually debating whether to do a John Meadows Programs while I cut, my friend has 3 of them.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I agree, I took me a long time to realize, but I had been doing this, realized midway through my sport seasons, I couldn't agree more, that's why I stopped to the essentials, amino, pre, protein, and viron to balance hormones( already went to a doctor and do have an imbalance) and now I finally for the first time am counting calories and macros doing keto.

I see where you are coming from and I honestly appreciate the honesty more than anything, I'm actually debating whether to do a John Meadows Programs while I cut, my friend has 3 of them.
A step in the right direction. So you've piqued my interest.

My comments, FWIW:

If you saw a doctor and have a diagnosed hormone imbalance, what is his/her recommended course of treatment? I doubt it includes OTC hormone supplements. Maybe it does. But you need to tell us what your doctor said before we can give advice.

You need to get your diet in check. I get that you want to start keto, but why? Just for fat loss? You are young. I know that when I was your age (I'm 34 now), there is no way I could pull off a keto diet. Do you make all of your own meals? Do you go out with friends? You need to figure out a nutrition plan that can fit your lifestyle. Maybe keto can, but I doubt it.

So figure out your nutrition. I'm by no means an expert. But, what's your TDEE? I'd start there. Then figure out the daily cals/macros that you want to hit for your goal (cutting) and stick with a nutrition plan for at least 2-3 months . If you're not getting good results, tweak your cals/macros. Also, if you get your nutrition on point, you don't need to focus on intra supplements right now.

Simplify your training. Again, I'm not an expert. But every program you mention (DC, PHAT, Meadows programs, etc.) is for intermediate/advanced lifters. Be real with yourself. You are not at that level. You can make much better (and faster) progress with a more basic routine.

Stop focusing on supplements. Nutrition and training first. Except for the Morphogen Alphagen ... but only because I know the owner of Morphogen :)

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
A step in the right direction. So you've piqued my interest.

My comments, FWIW:

If you saw a doctor and have a diagnosed hormone imbalance, what is his/her recommended course of treatment? I doubt it includes OTC hormone supplements. Maybe it does. But you need to tell us what your doctor said before we can give advice.

You need to get your diet in check. I get that you want to start keto, but why? Just for fat loss? You are young. I know that when I was your age (I'm 34 now), there is no way I could pull off a keto diet. Do you make all of your own meals? Do you go out with friends? You need to figure out a nutrition plan that can fit your lifestyle. Maybe keto can, but I doubt it.

So figure out your nutrition. I'm by no means an expert. But, what's your TDEE? I'd start there. Then figure out the daily cals/macros that you want to hit for your goal (cutting) and stick with a nutrition plan for at least 2-3 months . If you're not getting good results, tweak your cals/macros. Also, if you get your nutrition on point, you don't need to focus on intra supplements right now.

Simplify your training. Again, I'm not an expert. But every program you mention (DC, PHAT, Meadows programs, etc.) is for intermediate/advanced lifters. Be real with yourself. You are not at that level. You can make much better (and faster) progress with a more basic routine.

Stop focusing on supplements. Nutrition and training first. Except for the Morphogen Alphagen ... but only because I know the owner of Morphogen :)
Lol yes, I love Alphagen, can't part ways, my macros are 35 carbs, 141 protein, 176 fats, I'm 225 pounds, I have lifted for 3+ years, strong for my age. I can definitely stick with the diet. I'm mainly looking for a workout program that will help me hard cut and gain speed, been looming into meadows programs like program x

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established

M-test
AlphaMax
Kingsblood
X-Gels
Vector
MassMax XT

Cortisol Control

Reduce XT
Invictus
KSM 66

Pre workout (non stim)

VasoMax
Quake
Kraken Pump
High Volume

PWO Stim

StimMax (higher stim)
White Flash
Quake
Kraken
Reign

IntraMax
Ergonine
Finish Line

Great post

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s one awesome allowance you got there to be purchasing BLR products in high school.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
That’s one awesome allowance you got there to be purchasing BLR products in high school.
Not allowance, I own a business that makes money for school and I also work, but I still get good money

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not allowance, I own a business that makes money for school and I also work, but I still get good money
Save that money up, don’t waste on supplements at that age. I wouldn’t cut either, train and rest properly. You are not gonna get what you want by spending all your money on this stuff.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP, you're 16. You shouldn't use supplements right now. Just find a good program, sleep, and eat food while you're on your parents dime.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/303379-program-do-cut.html
Just let him lol...completely out of touch with reality. No idea how to put muscle on...just 20000 supplements and still look like a chubby little kid in high school. This new age of kids don't get and will never get it. Hope OP buys 300000 supplements and takes all at once.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Just let him lol...completely out of touch with reality. No idea how to put muscle on...just 20000 supplements and still look like a chubby little kid in high school. This new age of kids don't get and will never get it. Hope OP buys 300000 supplements and takes all at once.
Yep. I tried one final time with my last post. He has no clue. No way he sticks with Keto. And check the pics from his log that I linked... but he’s strong for his age

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do agree but in a different light. We can tell him all day he doesn’t need supplements. but if we or he can’t change his mind we’re here to Atleast guide in the right direction.

On that note I’d keep it as simple as possible and just say buy ergonine. Daily ergogenic, that’s it. Tons of bang for your buck if you get a code.