Thyroid Support - The Missing Link to Muscle Gains and Fat Loss

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Summer is around the corner, and that means spending hours in the gym, doing more cardio than you ever cared to, and passing on the pizza in favor of vegetables – or does it?....Read More

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to try this product! Looks like a great product to help you get shredded for summer.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve read that your thyroid can recover pretty quickly right? Maybe lots of iodine and forskolin can make that happen quicker.
Interested in this too. Sort of like a Thyroid PCT?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’d prefer Forskolin and Olive Leaf Extract to anything that’s potentially suppressive. Those ingredients have a host of additional benefits independent of thyroid support as well

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d prefer Forskolin and Olive Leaf Extract to anything that’s potentially suppressive. Those ingredients have a host of additional benefits independent of thyroid support as well
But surely anything that has the power to suppress a natural process, such as thyroid hormone output, is also more powerful in terms of fat loss?

Ripple2352

Awards
From what I remember reading, T2 does suppress TSH levels, but not as bad as T3. Also, again from a study I had read, is that TSH levels recovered much quicker after T2 supplementation than they did with T3.

So, yes, T2 is suppressive. Exactly how suppressive is debatable. However, levels of TSH supposedly rebound much quicker after cessation of T2 than they do with T3. I would say Forskolin and OLE would be something to use after.

I’m using True Shred right now (has T2). I’m only using it for 4 weeks, along with PES Shift, and I’ll continue to use Shift (Forskolin and OLE) for another 4 weeks after.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
But surely anything that has the power to suppress a natural process, such as thyroid hormone output, is also more powerful in terms of fat loss?
I don’t have an exact answer for you, but OLE and Forskolin hit fat loss from a variety of angles while also providing hormonal support. That’s why I’d prefer those

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've used several of these products over the years and they do work. Good to see more companies coming out with these.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It how much T2 are u supposed to use? Fit throid provides 150mg a day, while necrosis from vicious labs provides 200mg per capsule at 90 capsules a container. I think if I had to use T2, it’d be one of these 2. But I’d lean more for necrosis.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve read that your thyroid can recover pretty quickly right? Maybe lots of iodine and forskolin can make that happen quicker.
yes typically in six weeks thyroid recovers, whether its been suppressed 3 years or 5 weeks, takes about six weeks to come back to normal levels

lots of research on this. In fact my sister was on synthroid a few years, tapered off and in six weeks her bloods came back fine. I did t3 for six weeks and via my bloodwork took about the same time.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Just picked fit throid up also with pes shift. Im wondering when the dosing should be on the fit throid

Ripple2352

Awards
Just picked fit throid up also with pes shift. Im wondering when the dosing should be on the fit throid
Probably first dose first thing with your shift. Then for the second dose I’d look for around 8hrs later, or later afternoon.