best supplement for bulking?

remybol1738

remybol1738

Awards
What is the best supplement out there for bulking? I have follidrone but may run it as a stack if that would be better. Any suggestions?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Add VECTOR into that, and eat more. You'll grow!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As previously stated, adding Vector to your stack will pay huge dividends for bulking! Eat eat eat ..you will definitely grow on this stuff!

remybol1738

remybol1738

Awards
Im just starting out lifting so right now just looking for so good natural supplements to help me bulk.

remybol1738

remybol1738

Awards
Since vector is whats recommended i think ill grab 2 bottles of that to stack with the follidrone.

remybol1738

remybol1738

Awards
Yea im gonna stay natural. Im just doing this to feel better and gain some size. Its bad that im short at 5'6 and skinny im only 127lbs.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Vector and if possible, add Folidrone 2.0.
Double your calories and drink ALLOT of water.
Your good.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Add VECTOR into that, and eat more. You'll grow!
Agreed with this. Vector would be an awesome addition to FD2.0. Or you could even stack it with anabeta elite.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not tried Vector yet, however I have been following the logs. I might give it a go this fall.

MassMax would be another solid option. Most users have gained 5-8lbs of lean mass on it. It would be interesting to see you run Vector/FD then go straight into an 8 week MassMax run. That would be a solid 4 month bulk, that should yield some serious results.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’d be on the lookout for Olympus Labs K1ngslayer which should be releasing any day now. Perfect for bulking imo

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’d be on the lookout for Olympus Labs K1ngslayer. Should be arriving any day now. Perfect product for bulking imo.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Vector, stomach/ gas and some lethargy but probably best natural product to date. But the sides for me probably not going to use again. But when on great muscle fullness, vascular, and gaining weight. But for me stomach constant bloat and gas. Those positives do sound great though, sure I will try again. Lol

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not tried Vector yet, however I have been following the logs. I might give it a go this fall.

MassMax would be another solid option. Most users have gained 5-8lbs of lean mass on it. It would be interesting to see you run Vector/FD then go straight into an 8 week MassMax run. That would be a solid 4 month bulk, that should yield some serious results.
I am going to echo MassMax XT. users report more muscle fullness, better recovery, and a better body composition with the amount of weight mentioned above. Strength gains are also impressive, look at the quote from a user below.

I recommend Mass Max XT as well. I have just finished up a two bottle run and have added 6 pounds and my strength has definitely gone up. Just yesterday I hit 300lb on the incline bench for my first time, and I'm just about to turn 50. This is actually my third time using Mass Max for a two bottle run and the first two runs were just as good as well.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Massacr3 from Olympic Labs.

Massacr3 is a simple 3 ingredient product, but each one quite potent. Potential benefits below:

Laxogenin for the increased MPS, lean muscle mass, reduced cortisol.

Vaso-6 for enhanced vasodilation and glucose uptake.

UroBolin for increased muscle mass.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I for sure think Vector with the FOllidrone.
I dont know of anything natural that stands up to Vector. Stacked with Follidrone itll be a really exceptional run.
Ive been on these 2 for about 4 months now solid and Im still making progress after 6 month out of the gym. This stuff is really impressive.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea im gonna stay natural. Im just doing this to feel better and gain some size. Its bad that im short at 5'6 and skinny im only 127lbs.
Hear Vector has had many good results on here.
SNS X Gels has ara which is a proven natural anabolic with clinical studies behind it and good result logs on this forum. Only thing is don’t run Vector with it at the same time because I have heard it has some anti inflammatory properties which negates the effects of X Gels. Also avoid fish oil and any other anti inflammatory if taking X Gels.