What is a product you don't miss?...

1. What is a product you don't miss?...

In fact, it should never have been. Bonus points for images with caption, or points subtracted based on image... and caption. lol.

And... go.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

2. Dem beta testas tho!
    Iconic Formulations Rep.
    APE = 25% off
    PM for help with our line.
    •   

3. burn xtreme by nutra innovations.....I loved that stuff but it burned out my stim tolerance...when they were sponsors here I won a contest worth $400 worth of their stuff....I think I got 7 bottles of burn xtreme and ran it every single day until they were gone, after that nothing seemed to phase me!!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

4. @Ape McGrapes don't forget pink magic

5. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post

Dem beta testas tho!
    Bonus points applied! ---
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post

Dem beta testas tho!
    I actually liked versa-1 but im was using it woth other things so idk

7. Quote Originally Posted by jrb_062 View Post
    @Ape McGrapes don't forget pink magic
    I didn't pay two ****s towards Pink Magic, but somehow I got sucked into all the hype USP created around their Patented Anabolic with the sponsored logs, early advertisements, and the huge campaign they did for their Insider emails.

Luckily the Versa-1 insider was pretty hooked up with a ton of USPowders products and at a really good price. USP started that insider ****, and now every company that has copied, has somehow managed to water it down to the point; being an insider, no longer ganantees you're getting the best deal on the internet.
    Iconic Formulations Rep.
    APE = 25% off
    PM for help with our line.
  8. What is a product you don't miss?...

Name:  IMG_1179.JPG
Views: 328
Size:  194.7 KB

9. Somebody beat me to it

10. OG alphamine
    any of that liquidvade garbage PP used to put out

personally for me anything with yohimbine or beta alanine....still exist but any product that contains them is an instant pass for me so it's like they don't exist
    Muscle Research Board Rep

AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Just could not nail the flavor on this MRP
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

This stuff was horrendous

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

13. I donít miss most protein powders from before 2010ish

14. Quote Originally Posted by irishiron300 View Post
    Name:  IMG_1179.JPG
Views: 328
Size:  194.7 KB
    Prime kicked off the start of people being disenchanted with USPLabs products, "Chingon" (whatever that means) Pink Magic sealed the deal.

15. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Prime kicked off the start of people being disenchanted with USPLabs products, "Chingon" (whatever that means) Pink Magic sealed the deal.
    Everyone has their own opinion. Long before I was affiliated with USPLabs I was a huge fan of PRIME and Pink Magic. Dropped some serious coin on the original launches/formulas.
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant

16. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I think "Chingon" is a portmanteau of "Chinese" and "Klingon."
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

17. Any powdered weight gainer product, especially the ones from the 90s.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by Colby.Strunk View Post
    Everyone has their own opinion. Long before I was affiliated with USPLabs I was a huge fan of PRIME and Pink Magic. Dropped some serious coin on the original launches/formulas.
    I was an original tester for Prime thru Jacob, and was sent 4 bottles of Prime to give honest feedback. I didn't see a thing. And I was hardcore strict on my dosing/macros/workouts back then.

I will say, I loved Anabolic Pump tho. As well as Powerfull I believe it was?

19. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I was an original tester for Prime thru Jacob, and was sent 4 bottles of Prime to give honest feedback. I didn't see a thing. And I was hardcore strict on my dosing/macros/workouts back then.

I liked the prime/powerful / AP stack, but, like with anything, I was training hard, and diet on point, and in calorie surplus so how the hell does ever really know if your muscle and strength gains aren not just from that. It is like these products you have to be natty, at maintenence, and keep all nutition and training compeltley the same and controlled and then introducte a product to know if its doing anything IDK.

I stopped using all of the natty stacks and stuff because I was never in the aforementioned situation long enough to run multiple products, I was always in an off season (gaining with cal surplus) or dieting for shows, never ran a long extgended maintenece phase to see.

Maybe Ill try something when I get back from iraqistan land

20. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post

the original powerful was by far the best version....but, you could say that for many products!!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is a product you miss?
    By AdelV in forum Supplements
    Replies: 216
    Last Post: 05-19-2018, 02:41 PM
  2. What is the longest you can run a cycle safely
    By depfreeman450 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 06:07 PM
  3. What is everything that you have used?
    By Tom 185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-24-2006, 08:58 AM
  4. what is the highest you've seen gone?
    By mixedup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-17-2006, 06:14 AM
  5. Making sure you don't miss a meal!
    By Neuromancer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-16-2004, 05:18 PM