Studhorse getting his Assault Labs Wild Thing on!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. In on this for sure! Nice start to the log! Glad a lot of people are following along!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

2. Dose # 1: 1 scoop in 12oz. of water.
    Mixes very easy. Actually stirred it with a spoon and no sediment.
    I thought this tasted pretty good! taste like the blue part on a rocket pop.
    Powder is a little lumpy but in a fluffy way!
    Energy was smooth. didn't get the tingles but I had taken 3 advil an hour before because my neck is jacked up.
    Mood was excellent! I think with the smooth energy and the excellent mood it puts you in a zone of wanting to keep lifting.
    couldn't do my pull ups or shrugs but knocked out everything else. pump was OK. But I don't get a great pump with my current full body workout, except my legs, the pump was pretty good! but I always hit legs first! my fav.

Will dose 1 scoop again today to see how it goes. might bump it up to a scoop and 1/2 thur. (have to hit 3 workouts in a row this week) be a good test come Thursday.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Dose # 1: 1 scoop in 12oz. of water.
    Mixes very easy. Actually stirred it with a spoon and no sediment.
    I thought this tasted pretty good! taste like the blue part on a rocket pop.
    Powder is a little lumpy but in a fluffy way!
    Energy was smooth. didn't get the tingles but I had taken 3 advil an hour before because my neck is jacked up.
    Mood was excellent! I think with the smooth energy and the excellent mood it puts you in a zone of wanting to keep lifting.
    couldn't do my pull ups or shrugs but knocked out everything else. pump was OK. But I don't get a great pump with my current full body workout, except my legs, the pump was pretty good! but I always hit legs first! my fav.

Will dose 1 scoop again today to see how it goes. might bump it up to a scoop and 1/2 thur. (have to hit 3 workouts in a row this week) be a good test come Thursday.
    slacker...took you till 53 post to get 1st dose in, lol!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    He is just so popular, everyone wants to be his friend !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    He is just so popular, everyone wants to be his friend !!
    just like fred rogers.....lol....or maybe barney!!!

6. I'm really interested in this Pre. Almost got some a while back, but I had already just spent too much money lol. Great ingredient profile!

Good luck, brotha!

7. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    I'm really interested in this Pre. Almost got some a while back, but I had already just spent too much money lol. Great ingredient profile!

Good luck, brotha!
    Itís some good stuff. I like the focus from noopept and it covers all other areas pretty well too
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    I'm really interested in this Pre. Almost got some a while back, but I had already just spent too much money lol. Great ingredient profile!

Good luck, brotha!
    I would give it two thumbs up!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

9. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post

Good luck, brotha!
    Especially with the new flavor it's worth giving a shot now!

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    What can I say?

11. Dose # 2
    1 Scoop in 12 oz water.
    I don't know why others have said they didn't care for the taste.
    I remember as a kid getting what they call Bomb pops here. This taste just like the blue part of the popsicle.

It's hard to describe the well being this gives me. Just happy to be at the gym and getting after it! The energy is very smooth!

Going to try 1.5 scoops next. already in my shaker cup ready to go. Problem I just found out My daughter has to be 3 hrs away @ 6:00pm on Friday for a softball Tournament.(She can only skip school ball practice not school since we had the teachers strike here)
    I really need to do yard work before I head out of town for 3 days. I hate when life gets in the way of my gym time. been lifting for over 35 years and it still pisses me off. just not as bad as it use to!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    What can I say?

13. Nice thread and log Studhorse. I really like Wild thing and I am glad you are enjoying the smooth energy and focus. When I took the wild berry I had this nice in the zone and pleasant feeling. Like I was working out hard but cheery at the same time.
    Rise Above (insert excuse)

14. Quote Originally Posted by RiseAbove View Post
    Nice thread and log Studhorse. I really like Wild thing and I am glad you are enjoying the smooth energy and focus. When I took the wild berry I had this nice in the zone and pleasant feeling. Like I was working out hard but cheery at the same time.
    Great description!

15. Quote Originally Posted by RiseAbove View Post
    I really like Wild thing and I am glad you are enjoying the smooth energy and focus. When I took the wild berry I had this nice in the zone and pleasant feeling. Like I was working out hard but cheery at the same time.
    I would agree with this!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

16. I noticed the smooth energy as well when i used it. Hopefully 1.5 scoops just increases the benefits you're getting now!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    I would agree with this!
    Me too. Some preís put me on edge and it carries over even when Iím at home. Always in a good mood and cheery on wild thing. Put some music on and I might even dance lol
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

18. Dose #3
    Well I was tired when I got home from work and did one scoop in a 12 oz glass of cold water.
    This mixes very easy even with a spoon. No sediment at ALL!

I did yard work till the sun went down. Had a little dinner, Packed my bags to go out of town. Went to the store to pick up a few things, and even had some midnight wife cardio.

Peace brothers! Got to head out of town!

19. I so bad wanted to "Fix" that last sentence ............
    TEAM GET DIESEL

20. Wild Thing does mix very easily and says mixed up so that's definitely a nice plus.

21. Wow I'm late but in. For whatever reason I don't get notified on any mentions anymore

22. Dose 4 was put to a good test.
    I took 1.5 scoops, went to the hospital @ 6:00PM and my new grandbaby was born this morning @ 6:41am.
    I had 3 cups of coffee and haven't been to bed yet! Im at work knocking it out. Yea I'm a little punch drunk but Wild Thing helped me stay up all night!

Yes her and I now have the same birthday! What a little blessing from God! This is my sons first.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Dose 4 was put to a good test.
    I took 1.5 scoops, went to the hospital @ 6:00PM and my new grandbaby was born this morning @ 6:41am.
    I had 3 cups of coffee and haven't been to bed yet! Im at work knocking it out. Yea I'm a little punch drunk but Wild Thing helped me stay up all night!

Yes her and I now have the same birthday! What a little blessing from God! This is my sons first.
    Nice! Happy birthday! And congrats on the new grandbaby! Boy or girl? My baby born last week, we got to the hospital at 9:00pm and he was born at 3:10 pm the next day. On mothers day

24. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Nice! Happy birthday! And congrats on the new grandbaby! Boy or girl? My baby born last week, we got to the hospital at 9:00pm and he was born at 3:10 pm the next day. On mothers day
    Girl! now I have 3 grand daughters.
    Congrats to you brother! Makes for a long day(s) but its part of the fun.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wild Thing by Assault Labs Ė 3 Loggers Wanted!!!
    By LeanEngineer in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 05-21-2018, 07:56 AM
  2. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 03:03 AM
  3. Liam finally gets his hands on green mag and glycergrow
    By liamrowe in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 03:37 PM