Where is Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17-dione?

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
What are happening to Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17-dione products and will they be returning to market?

Is there a reason why its getting harder and harder to find these products?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
arimistane just isn't nearly as useful as it was originally believed/hyped to be... ai properties ahve been shown to be mostly negligible and cort control is meh at best. much better options for either use.

that said, theres still a ton on the market... not sure why you're having trouble finding it

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
Please expand...I appreciate your thoughts on the matter.

What are the alternatives and why are they better. Also what Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17-dione products are you see on the market that do not have several other ingredients? (not using this as a PCT)

To clarify further I have been using Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17-dione products primarily to aid in combating cortisol when lifting heavy. I personally find it helps with my mood/energy and keeps me lean when putting a lot of stress on the body. I found it a helpful tool to aid in overall recovery.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HTP just released a pure Arimistane product literally called Arimistane that comes with cyclosome delivery enhancement

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Please expand...I appreciate your thoughts on the matter.

What are the alternatives and why are they better. Also what Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17-dione products are you see on the market that do not have several other ingredients? (not using this as a PCT)

To clarify further I have been using Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17-dione products primarily to aid in combating cortisol when lifting heavy. I personally find it helps with my mood/energy and keeps me lean when putting a lot of stress on the body. I found it a helpful tool to aid in overall recovery.
For AI usage: SNS Inhibit E, IL Virtus, PES Erase Pro, BLR has one (forget the name), etc

For Cortisol control: SNS Reduce XT, IL has a TD (forget the name)

General/Both - Ashwaghanda (KSM-66)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ariministane is some great stuff for body recomp....I haven't had trouble fnding it when I wanted it but I hope it doesn't go away

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Go on Amazon and search for Arimistane and you’ll find a lot. I’ll be picking some up as well soon

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Check out Vicious Labs. They have Dry Spell and it's actually on sale right now.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
arimistane just isn't nearly as useful as it was originally believed/hyped to be... ai properties ahve been shown to be mostly negligible and cort control is meh at best. much better options for either use.

that said, theres still a ton on the market... not sure why you're having trouble finding it
This. Arimistane just controls cortisol and is not a true AI like people used to believe. Speaking from experience though, it did dry me out pretty well. For overall cortisol control Ashwagandha is great. It is cheap and effective. If you want something a little more, AlphaMax XT would be a great choice since it has a full dose of Ashwagandha and is a natural anabolic that will increase testosterone, boost libido, and help with lean mass.

If you want Arimistane, Eradicate E is popular and can usually be found pretty cheaply.

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
This. Arimistane just controls cortisol and is not a true AI like people used to believe. Speaking from experience though, it did dry me out pretty well. For overall cortisol control Ashwagandha is great. It is cheap and effective. If you want something a little more, AlphaMax XT would be a great choice since it has a full dose of Ashwagandha and is a natural anabolic that will increase testosterone, boost libido, and help with lean mass.

If you want Arimistane, Eradicate E is popular and can usually be found pretty cheaply.
Big fan of Ashwagandha and I take another product that is a "natural booster". I'm giving Reduce XT a try which is not a Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17-dione product.

So I think keeping cortisol and estrogen in check to be very beneficial when your training intense or heavy. I think keeping cortisol and estrogen in check is often over looked even for natural lifters/individuals not on gear. I guess the question is should I be using an Arimistane products? I have had a lot of success using Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17-dione products for this in the past, but should I be looking at other ingredients?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Big fan of Ashwagandha and I take another product that is a "natural booster". I'm giving Reduce XT a try which is not a Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17-dione product.

So I think keeping cortisol and estrogen in check to be very beneficial when your training intense or heavy. I think keeping cortisol and estrogen in check is often over looked even for natural lifters/individuals not on gear. I guess the question is should I be using an Arimistane products? I have had a lot of success using Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17-dione products for this in the past, but should I be looking at other ingredients?
I like Arimistane and just ordered some for the summer to get that hard look. Ashwagandha haven't done anything for me in the past.

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
Couple of follow up notes:

It looks like ELIM1NATE is back which is great news.

Has anyone used HTP Arimistane? Would love to hear individuals experiences. Based on the my prior experience and the feedback in this thread I plan on continuing using Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17-dione products.

Side note has anyone had issues with OL orders being opened? I never have had issues with them in the past but received an open bottle of a intra-workout and the customer reps has been MIA.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Couple of follow up notes:

It looks like ELIM1NATE is back which is great news.

Has anyone used HTP Arimistane? Would love to hear individuals experiences. Based on the my prior experience and the feedback in this thread I plan on continuing using Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17-dione products.

Side note has anyone had issues with OL orders being opened? I never have had issues with them in the past but received an open bottle of a intra-workout and the customer reps has been MIA.
EL1MINATE never went anywhere. Still available for sale. :)

First I've heard of that issue. PM me your name and order number?

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
EL1MINATE never went anywhere. Still available for sale. :)

First I've heard of that issue. PM me your name and order number?
Will do and happy to hear will be purchasing again. Big fan of OL products.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadren XT- dried me out a nice amount, I'd recommend.

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Checkout Corti Combat from Assault as well as their estro strike 2. I have used both and can vouch for them. I have used econtrol and eradicate in the past too, both are fine.

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Novadex XT was banned a long time ago, then brought back and now discontinued. Not sure why though.