K1ngs Slayer Royal Rumors

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. K1ngs Slayer Royal Rumors

Heard: Following the rumors last month that Olympus Labs is already completely replacing their 2017 natural anabolic, we got our hands on some exclusive product updates. With K1ngs Slayers.....Read More
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    Visit Strong Supplements Here
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Stay Strong!

2. Release it already!
    •   

3. Awesome! Looks like a nice product!
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

4. I seriously can't wait for you guys to get this in your hands. Nor can I wait to have it in my own hands lol.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

5. Mouth copiously watering.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.
    •   

6. Lol now its possibly coming out in June?

7. Are we able to get any insight on what has been causing all the delays. I too, was expecting this back in april.

8. Quote Originally Posted by leroyjenkinss View Post
    Are we able to get any insight on what has been causing all the delays. I too, was expecting this back in april.
    I believe OL stated that there was an issue with the supplier of some of the ingredients? I could be wrong though.

9. Quote Originally Posted by soxbsbll05 View Post
    I believe OL stated that there was an issue with the supplier of some of the ingredients? I could be wrong though.
    They should just get it from BLR lol
  10. K1ngs Slayer Royal Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by leroyjenkinss View Post
    BLR doesnt use the studied extract, so they wouldnt get the right one

11. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    So same ingredient, different extract?

What is the difference in the end?

12. Quote Originally Posted by leroyjenkinss View Post
    Thank you kindly for the good words. Vector is garnering a great following now with people achieving amazing results, and continues to do so. That said, this thread isn't about BLR, or Vector.

Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    Since you responded as you did towards the gent's joviality.
    All three ingredients discussed in detail on BLR

Please do continue with K1ngslayer as per the OP.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

13. Quote Originally Posted by leroyjenkinss View Post
    So same ingredient, different extract?

What is the difference in the end?
    Can potentially be a HUGE difference. @NoAddedHmones has explained this very well in the past, so hopefully we can get him in here. But in the meantime, consider that what something is extracted for can make a massive difference. I believe the example that he used before was the olive leaf extract that we use in Assass1nate vs Ignit3. Both come from the same plant, but Assass1nate's olive leaf extract is extracted to be high in Hydroxytyrosol, which inhibits the CB1 receptor, and Ignit3's olive leaf extract is extracted to be high in oleuropein, which is anti-adipogenic and reduces body fat. Same plant, different extract, very different effects. Alternately, you could have an olive leaf extract that is extracted for neither of those two compounds, and could potentially contain trace amounts of the actives. And that's even if it is a 100:1 extract or something, which simply means that 100 parts raw material to 1 part extracted material, but does not specify how many actives are used. You could have a 100:1 longjack that is low quality and lacking in glycosaponins and eurypeptides compared to a controlled extract like LJ100, for example.

None of this is to badmouth Vector, btw. I honestly do not know what they're extracting for, it may be a very good extract. But that's also why we're not using the same material as them...we don't know what the extract is. We know what ours is, it's exactly what was used in these studies:
    NJ Lima, et al. Experimental Gerontology. Volume 87, Part A, January 2017, Pages 48-56. A combination of Korean mistletoe extract and resistance exercise retarded the decline in muscle mass and strength in the elderly: A randomized controlled trial.
    J Jeong, et al. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine. January 2017. 17:68. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12906-017-1575-9. Korean mistletoe (Viscum album coloratum) extract regulates gene expression related to muscle atrophy and muscle hypertrophy.
    HY Jung, et al. Journal of Medicinal Food. Vol. 15: , Issue. 7, : Pages. 621-628. July 2012. https://doi.org/10.1089/jmf.2010.1469. Korean Mistletoe (Viscum album coloratum) Extract Improves Endurance Capacity in Mice by Stimulating Mitochondrial Activity.
    OLYMPUS LABS

14. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Can potentially be a HUGE difference. @NoAddedHmones has explained this very well in the past, so hopefully we can get him in here. But in the meantime, consider that what something is extracted for can make a massive difference. I believe the example that he used before was the olive leaf extract that we use in Assass1nate vs Ignit3. Both come from the same plant, but Assass1nate's olive leaf extract is extracted to be high in Hydroxytyrosol, which inhibits the CB1 receptor, and Ignit3's olive leaf extract is extracted to be high in oleuropein, which is anti-adipogenic and reduces body fat. Same plant, different extract, very different effects. Alternately, you could have an olive leaf extract that is extracted for neither of those two compounds, and could potentially contain trace amounts of the actives. And that's even if it is a 100:1 extract or something, which simply means that 100 parts raw material to 1 part extracted material, but does not specify how many actives are used. You could have a 100:1 longjack that is low quality and lacking in glycosaponins and eurypeptides compared to a controlled extract like LJ100, for example.

None of this is to badmouth Vector, btw. I honestly do not know what they're extracting for, it may be a very good extract. But that's also why we're not using the same material as them...we don't know what the extract is. We know what ours is, it's exactly what was used in these studies:
    NJ Lima, et al. Experimental Gerontology. Volume 87, Part A, January 2017, Pages 48-56. A combination of Korean mistletoe extract and resistance exercise retarded the decline in muscle mass and strength in the elderly: A randomized controlled trial.
    J Jeong, et al. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine. January 2017. 17:68. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12906-017-1575-9. Korean mistletoe (Viscum album coloratum) extract regulates gene expression related to muscle atrophy and muscle hypertrophy.
    HY Jung, et al. Journal of Medicinal Food. Vol. 15: , Issue. 7, : Pages. 621-628. July 2012. https://doi.org/10.1089/jmf.2010.1469. Korean Mistletoe (Viscum album coloratum) Extract Improves Endurance Capacity in Mice by Stimulating Mitochondrial Activity.
    Great explanation and love the professionalism!

I think this is a great area to expand upon so guys really understand the difference, clearly many just think its the same ingredient with same results.

15. Gonna have to check this one out!

16. By the way, everyone, May 28th is the day!!! Thanks for your patience, it will be worth the wait!!
    OLYMPUS LABS
  17. K1ngs Slayer Royal Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    im just writing the truth.

18. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    By the way, everyone, May 28th is the day!!! Thanks for your patience, it will be worth the wait!!
    Nice, right around the corner!

19. Quote Originally Posted by thatsuppguy View Post
    Nice, right around the corner!
    Yes it will be here shortly so everyone can stop playing the waiting game
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

20. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    By the way, everyone, May 28th is the day!!! Thanks for your patience, it will be worth the wait!!
    Comes out on memorial day?

Does that mean 75% off super launch sale?

Thank you for your service!

21. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Thank you kindly for the good words. Vector is garnering a great following now with people achieving amazing results, and continues to do so. That said, this thread isn't about BLR, or Vector.

Since you responded as you did towards the gent's joviality.
    All three ingredients discussed in detail on BLR

Please do continue with K1ngslayer as per the OP.
    Why do you insist on poking the bear?

Also while you are at it, perhaps enlighten everyone on what each of the actives listed in that write up efficacious dosages are, at what amounts the are present in the 1g active annnnnd finally, whats changed with ursolic acid since:

Who wants a new BLR SERM?!

Or do as all of us OL reps do (not post in BLR related threads advertising OL) and have even a hint of decency you shill.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Aussies interested in OL Product's shipped locally and US prices, PM me.
    [email protected]

22. Quote Originally Posted by CDale View Post
    Comes out on memorial day?

Does that mean 75% off super launch sale?

Thank you for your service!
    Nice catch, we will be launching on the 29th, Tuesday. I think we would all like to enjoy the extra day off and get some BBQing in.

As for 75% off.....

23. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Why do you insist on poking the bear?

Also while you are at it, perhaps enlighten everyone on what each of the actives listed in that write up efficacious dosages are, at what amounts the are present in the 1g active annnnnd finally, whats changed with ursolic acid since:

Who wants a new BLR SERM?!

Or do as all of us OL reps do (not post in BLR related threads advertising OL) and have even a hint of decency you shill.
    Are you talking about the write-up discussing the benefits of betaine coming from an extract dosed at 1g/day?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by MarkIsABish View Post
    He’ll give you the ole “we don’t reveal our secrets to protect our products from being duplicated” nonsense, but that’s just to conceal his lack of knowledge regarding the ingredients. That, or, he’s completely aware and doesn’t reveal that info bc it might not live up to OL’s standards and may provide people with the smoking gun that shows how substandard the extracts are in Vector.
    Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Are you talking about the write-up discussing the benefits of betaine coming from an extract dosed at 1g/day?
    Let's just get this thread back on track for the launch of K1NGS SLAYER, don't want to get into a pissing match that obviously never ends well. I made my point and won't be able to sleep if Justhereforcomm neg reps me again LOL
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Aussies interested in OL Product's shipped locally and US prices, PM me.
    [email protected]

25. Quote Originally Posted by leroyjenkinss View Post
    Are we able to get any insight on what has been causing all the delays. I too, was expecting this back in april.

Quote Originally Posted by soxbsbll05 View Post
    This was a manufacturer delay unrelated to ingredient supply. All components were there but their manufacturing process was interrupted.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. K1ngs Slayer Royal Gains
    By musclemaker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-01-2018, 02:50 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 11:44 PM
  3. Yankees rumors