SARMS - at what age?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would wait on them for a little bit. The research on the compounds and the affects they have are what you need to be looking into. Look into some natty anabolics and a good diet. There are some great natural products out there that taken alone or together will yield good results.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's your age?

If your between 18-25 with a good diet,training routine you can make pretty impressive gains..

As stated above you could always utilized natty anabolics as well..

With or without sarms,aas etc training and dieting will be the culprint of your results..

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In AM you have to be 21 to talk about anabolics. SARMS are not supplements, they are Research Chemicals.
If you are under 21, you have everything you need to build on naturally, and there are some great supplements to help you on your journey.

-M

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not worth it
They are pretty much useless and will shut you down and they have very little research backing them. Nothing long term at all
So user beware

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
They aren't non-toxic at all. They likely have some liver stressing activity and can have the same effects as AAS at high doses (typical bodybuilder doses)

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are also legal.
So I think if your looking to make money of your body you can use sarms safely and effectively.
Steroids will be better all around.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are also legal.
So I think if your looking to make money of your body you can use sarms safely and effectively.
Steroids will be better all around.
what do you mean legal?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, you can use a loophole to buy them. I'm for SARMs being available but IMO not illegal isn't strictly legal.
oh well there over the counter in sacramento. i can buy them at the mall.....but i can buy weed at the mall to in Sac so..........

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
.. moving to Sacramento... as I have a new good friend who lives there. :) ^