Sur3r-19

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
Has anyone tried this? Ol makes good stuff but I can find any reviews.

Thank for taking time to read this

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
19 - nor. Its a pretty safe compound. It can help keep things ticking along but don't expect epic gains from it or anything. It's marketed safe for women to use so make of that what you will. Totally trust OL though so if your looking for some they would be one of the best brands to go with.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Safe for women? Any women out there with a review?

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
Thinking of running it with epi andro, wanna try a 3 or 4 pound lean bulk. I started the keto diet and the weight just fell off. That's 3 or 4 pounds after pct.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Safe for women? Any women out there with a review?
Yeah one of the safer prohormones for women. For guys it's a great stacker. For women, it can be stacked, but women will get a lot out of it solo too, and I'd recommend their first run be solo. Expect to see an increase in muscle size, muscle fullness, improvement in joint health, and maybe a little strength boost. Obviously women should still keep a very close eye out for sides as some will be more sensitive to hormonal compounds than others. Recommend women start at one cap per day preworkout, though that can be increased to two per day (split dosage) in subsequent cycles (or ramped up in the first cycle if all is going well).