CBD shut down in Federal Court- Remains Schedule I drug

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. CBD shut down in Federal Court- Remains Schedule I drug


    CBD shut down in Federal Court. To remain Schedule I drug (alongside Heroin)

    https://yournewswire.com/court-big-p...medical-value/
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com


  2. Meanwhile, on the other hand they want it to remain illegal since they claim that "it has no valid medical use."

    But just last month,The FDA voted unanimously to recommend approval for medical use, LOL, right?

    So why Schedule it incorrectly? Accidental? Coincidence?

    https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...roduct-n867511
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com
    •   
       


  3. Yeah I've been waiting for this to happen. Seriously makes me mad. The benefits from CBD are amazing and can be used for just about any need.

  4. That sucks. Canada is making it (and marijuana in general) completely legal, federally, on July 1st (Canada Day) - medically and recreationally legal country-wide.

  5. i figured the stuff was legal....I see it at vape shops all over the place and recently saw a 5hour energy style cbd at a gas station
    Muscle Research Board Rep

    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i figured the stuff was legal....I see it at vape shops all over the place and recently saw a 5hour energy style cbd at a gas station
    This is a very recent change.

  7. As somebody with IBD, I disagree with their "no medicinal use" claim.
    Lead iForce Nutrition Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by compan View Post
    As somebody with IBD, I disagree with their "no medicinal use" claim.
    Yeah, the whole ďno medical useĒ claim is silly at this point really.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  9. Big pharma does not like cannabis

  10. Its odd as many companies still sell it and have not seen much saying it is now illegal.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

  11. Itís still legal at the state level (and I think all 50). So while its absolute garbage that this medicine is considered at schedule I drug, as long as the states donít falter, you can still buy it.

  12. CBD doesnít ****ing get you high though! Dinosaurs in Congress like Jeff Sessions are the reason for laws like this

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    CBD doesnít ****ing get you high though! Dinosaurs in Congress like Jeff Sessions are the reason for laws like this
    Ummmmm no longer in Congress . . . .

    Kinda hard to miss that these days.
    Also in the news-we have a reality-TV star turned President in the White House

  14. Quote Originally Posted by scherbs View Post
    Ummmmm no longer in Congress . . . .

    Kinda hard to miss that these days.
    Also in the news-we have a reality-TV star turned President in the White House
    Your point is?!?

    He is the god damn attorney general.

    You honestly dont think that man still has massive influence on legislation?

    Or are you retarded?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Your point is?!?

    He is the god damn attorney general.

    You honestly dont think that man still has massive influence on legislation?

    Or are you retarded?
    Given that the republicans canít agree on a damn thing nor get anything done with a majority in both houses, I actually think that the attorney general (who has a tenuous relationship with the president AND IS A MEMBER OF THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH WITH NO IMPACT ON CONGRESS) has little influence on legislation.

    Thanks for the ad hominem attack, but I feel pretty secure in my intelligence. What pisses me off is people who support a reasonable position with asinine logic like blaming the attorney general for what goes on in Congress. But, whatever. . .facts get in the way of a good argument too often. Might as well stick to stoner logic

  16. Quote Originally Posted by scherbs View Post
    Ummmmm no longer in Congress . . . .

    Kinda hard to miss that these days.
    Also in the news-we have a reality-TV star turned President in the White House
    Quote Originally Posted by scherbs View Post
    Given that the republicans canít agree on a damn thing nor get anything done with a majority in both houses, I actually think that the attorney general (who has a tenuous relationship with the president AND IS A MEMBER OF THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH WITH NO IMPACT ON CONGRESS) has little influence on legislation.

    Thanks for the ad hominem attack, but I feel pretty secure in my intelligence. What pisses me off is people who support a reasonable position with asinine logic like blaming the attorney general for what goes on in Congress. But, whatever. . .facts get in the way of a good argument too often. Might as well stick to stoner logic
    But why did you have to bring up Trump being a reality-star President? What does that have to do with this topic? Just couldnít resist getting a dig in at Trump?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    But why did you have to bring up Trump being a reality-star President? What does that have to do with this topic? Just couldn’t resist getting a dig in at Trump?
    lol...haters gotta hate!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  18. What a load of ****.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i figured the stuff was legal....I see it at vape shops all over the place and recently saw a 5hour energy style cbd at a gas station
    Where you from? I see it all over in washington but weed is legal there

  20. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Where you from? I see it all over in washington but weed is legal there
    Pennsylvania....weeds not legal here either...they did recently pass some for medical use but it's so few and far between in order to get a prescription for it....however CBD is readily available
    Muscle Research Board Rep

    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  21. Isn't much of the CBD on the market extracted from Hemp?
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Eric Mar View Post
    Isn't much of the CBD on the market extracted from Hemp?
    Yep. That only makes the fact the fed govt considers it a schedule I drug even more laughable. The amount of THC in hemp and cannabidoil is so minute it wonít show on a drug test. I couldnít even tell you how much youíd have to consume over a given period for it to show.

    Frankly, and I donít think this is ďtoo farĒ, itís a crime against us as citizens to have this substance scheduled. Itís no different than olive oil, hemp oil, avocado oil, etc... Even if one elects not to use it, its still a crime. No different than itís psychotropic cousin, Mary Jane.

    Itís kind of hard to roll back 50 years of propaganda pointed towards demonizing a substance that is, all things considered, relatively harmless. And what to do with all the people in prisons and jails because of it. And oh, thereís nothing in place...yet...to tax it. Once these idiots figure out the whole taxation bit, Iím sure the legalization laws will all flyyyy through.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Ripple2352 View Post
    Yep. That only makes the fact the fed govt considers it a schedule I drug even more laughable. The amount of THC in hemp and cannabidoil is so minute it wonít show on a drug test. I couldnít even tell you how much youíd have to consume over a given period for it to show.

    Frankly, and I donít think this is ďtoo farĒ, itís a crime against us as citizens to have this substance scheduled. Itís no different than olive oil, hemp oil, avocado oil, etc... Even if one elects not to use it, its still a crime. No different than itís psychotropic cousin, Mary Jane.

    Itís kind of hard to roll back 50 years of propaganda pointed towards demonizing a substance that is, all things considered, relatively harmless. And what to do with all the people in prisons and jails because of it. And oh, thereís nothing in place...yet...to tax it. Once these idiots figure out the whole taxation bit, Iím sure the legalization laws will all flyyyy through.
    I agree with you man. I was just telling someone about this and just couldn't believe the crap the feds are saying.

  24. I'm just glad I like in WA and don't have to worry about the FDA being influenced by big pharma. My lower back and stomach weren't feeling great yesterday while standing around a lot. Took a 10mg CBD mint yesterday and completely forgot about it because the discomfort when away. No impairment whatsoever either. It's an absolute shame everybody can't experience that.
    Lead iForce Nutrition Representative

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Ripple2352 View Post
    Yep. That only makes the fact the fed govt considers it a schedule I drug even more laughable. The amount of THC in hemp and cannabidoil is so minute it won’t show on a drug test. I couldn’t even tell you how much you’d have to consume over a given period for it to show.

    Frankly, and I don’t think this is “too far”, it’s a crime against us as citizens to have this substance scheduled. It’s no different than olive oil, hemp oil, avocado oil, etc... Even if one elects not to use it, its still a crime. No different than it’s psychotropic cousin, Mary Jane.

    It’s kind of hard to roll back 50 years of propaganda pointed towards demonizing a substance that is, all things considered, relatively harmless. And what to do with all the people in prisons and jails because of it. And oh, there’s nothing in place...yet...to tax it. Once these idiots figure out the whole taxation bit, I’m sure the legalization laws will all flyyyy through.

    Pretty sure I saw a study that claimed that it was .03% THC in legit CBD.
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 09:45 AM
  2. still shut down after pct
    By hogiejoe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 01:57 AM
  3. Clen Shuts Down the Thyroid???
    By supersoldier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-28-2004, 05:53 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-25-2003, 06:02 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-27-2003, 03:17 PM
Log in
Log in