CBD shut down in Federal Court- Remains Schedule I drug

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    I smoke high CBD because it has tons of medical benefits.
    I never drive after drinking....I never drink.
    It taste alright I guess. But I smoke an actual medical strain. You really don't get high.
    I've literally been around marijuana since I was 11 years old. I've never seen marijuana hurt anybody.
    I grew up in the 70's....personally I would rather be around people smoking pot than drinking....I don't have anything against drinking or smoking---as long as you aren't driving!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    my friend, impaired is impaired...people are lousy enough drivers stone cold sober-they don't need any assistance!!!

people are so damned worried about guns, way more people get killed and injured from impaired driving/drivers than guns!!!
    Ban bad drivers not Guns!

o man....
    •   

3. Bro THIS IS HORSE ****! Its scheduled the same as Heroin! WTF is that. These idiots.

IT has no medical effect, has anyone who voted and said that taken it!? The real problem is they dont give a ****. They want the big money and dont want the small fries dealing with it. These criminals (the people in office) not us or the cbd user/small co selling it, are in bed with big pharma and they get the final say. They pay to get the say. So sad and obvious.

I am sorry to rant like this but I am so disappointed by this. It is so stupid that when I first heard and read about it I thought it was a joke. CBD is a schedule 1 same as heroin! HA!!

On the brighter side on the state level it is ok so you can hopefully still buy it at dispensaries etc. Because people need it and it helps them.

End Rant- thanks for letting me vent lol.
    Rise Above (insert excuse)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 09:45 AM
  2. still shut down after pct
    By hogiejoe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 01:57 AM
  3. Clen Shuts Down the Thyroid???
    By supersoldier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21