a valid fat burner

Juris93

Awards
Hello guys ,i am looking for a valid help in lose last KGs .
i have 25 y.o. , i lost 30 kg from 16 to 17y. , I have been training for 7 years and the last 4 seriously.
i saw really really few results also due to excess skin and stubborn fat on the hips, belly,chest and inner thigh.
got abdominoplasty and abdominal diastasis surgey 16 months ago and now i finally start to see good results , i can eat more and my body seems to respond a little better to training ,i am happy of my current results but i have a problem... I am 1.74 tall , maintenance kcals around 2400 , i can cut pretty easy til 77 kg , but at this point is like if my body refuse to lose more weight ( i went from 2400 to 2000 to 1800 and now at 1500 kcal i lost 0 in 2 weeks , with 5 w.o. a week )

I would like to try some borderline integrator.
i live in italy and we have nothing here but i can buy lots of eu or us supplements , i was looking at this one
Screenshot_27.jpg

what do you think? best alternatives?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello guys ,i am looking for a valid help in lose last KGs .
i have 25 y.o. , i lost 30 kg from 16 to 17y. , I have been training for 7 years and the last 4 seriously.
i saw really really few results also due to excess skin and stubborn fat on the hips, belly,chest and inner thigh.
got abdominoplasty and abdominal diastasis surgey 16 months ago and now i finally start to see good results , i can eat more and my body seems to respond a little better to training ,i am happy of my current results but i have a problem... I am 1.74 tall , maintenance kcals around 2400 , i can cut pretty easy til 77 kg , but at this point is like if my body refuse to lose more weight ( i went from 2400 to 2000 to 1800 and now at 1500 kcal i lost 0 in 2 weeks , with 5 w.o. a week )

I would like to try some borderline integrator.
i live in italy and we have nothing here but i can buy lots of eu or us supplements , i was looking at this one View attachment 165273
what do you think? best alternatives?
I say this every time but just yohimbine hcl fasted in morning before cardio. It is in that product but you may need up to 15 to 20mg to be effective. It will also cost a quarter of what that product does for a months supply. You may want to take it with caffeine but that's dead cheap also.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It looks like most of the ingredients that are in it are dosed low. The 3.5 green coffee bean and green tea is dosed nicely, but other wise seems to kitchen sink approach the profile.

Juris93

Awards
yes 169lbs at 5 foot 8
P_20171021_092927_BF_1.jpg

I studied a lot, I know how to eat and how to train, unfortunately mine is a metabolic problem due to obstinate fat formed during childhood
(and looks like a bull****, but my body expels very little compared to what I eat, despite whole foods and psyllium fiber if I get under 1800 kcal I go to the bathroom every 3 days, during the mass phase at 2800 kcal I went 1 time to day)

Juris93

Awards
yes , i know i should buy yohimbine hcl
but i am going to have problem if i buy this direct from us , while EU resellers ask 30 euro for 1 bottle ( while i can pay 9 euro from us ) ... and this point i can pay 65 euro for 120 caps of tr-x
Italian Ministry of Health is too restrictive :dunno:

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For stubborn fat, there are two products that are my go-to's:

SNS Yohimbine 2.5 (yhcl as above) - can be paired with an EC stack to become basically the king of natural fat loss
SNS TTA 500 - a very unique, stim free option that can be used solo or stack with literally just about anything.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
new science says probiotics and fermented foods.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For stubborn fat, there are two products that are my go-to's:

SNS Yohimbine 2.5 (yhcl as above) - can be paired with an EC stack to become basically the king of natural fat loss
SNS TTA 500 - a very unique, stim free option that can be used solo or stack with literally just about anything.
Agree...Alpha yohimbine is great and can be found for about $15

Juris93

Awards
For stubborn areas you might look for a topical such as. ( can't post link ans i am new on forum lol )/QUOTE]

really really interesting , i can get eca and clen , but standing to this i need to find yohimbine
need to find a good source in europe ( in poland for example there are lot of brands , but standing to polish forum it's all fake ) , or a shop from usa that know how to to the trick :D

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check out some of the true shred logs on here if you're looking to shed some fat. Also look at alpha lean-7 as a nice fat burner.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Check out some of the true shred logs on here if you're looking to shed some fat. Also look at alpha lean-7 as a nice fat burner.
I might be missing it but do you know how much caffeine is in 1 capsule of alpha lean-7? I’m really hesitant to buy products that don’t disclose caffeine content. It really doesn’t need to be “proprietary” given thousands of supplements have caffeine over a full range. Any insight would be appreciated!

whit2417

Awards
how do you think true shred and vector would stack? I have true shred arriving today but looking for something to stack with it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Be aware that has some thyroid precursors that can shut your natural thyroid production down for a time being until your thyroid regulates itself.

Ec stack is a tried and true fat burner. Millennium Sports Shred Ultra has thermogenic Ingredients. If your deficit in carnitine , fatloss will slow down.
I prefer and have used a long time is L carnitine tartrate because that has the most studies on it. Gaspari Nutrition has carnipure, not sure when Mindandmuscle will get in back in stock.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Don't use GW. Just ain't worth it. If you gonna take the drug route you might aswell order some DHT compound to help harden up.

whit2417

Awards
Be aware that has some thyroid precursors that can shut your natural thyroid production down for a time being until your thyroid regulates itself.

Ec stack is a tried and true fat burner. Millennium Sports Shred Ultra has thermogenic Ingredients. If your deficit in carnitine , fatloss will slow down.
I prefer and have used a long time is L carnitine tartrate because that has the most studies on it. Gaspari Nutrition has carnipure, not sure when Mindandmuscle will get in back in stock.
are you talking about true shred?