How would you run these supps?

B4Hand

Awards
I would love to get a little input from you guys as far as the order in which I should run what I have. A little back story, I'm a couple weeks in on Hi-Tech Anavar, 1-AD, Repp Laxogenin, and CEL Cycle Assist. These are the supps I have on hand to run when finished:
Eradicate E, BLR Viron, BLR Rebirth, Anafuse, and Post Cycle 3X. I know there are some duplicate ingredients in these, and I want to make sure it's as smooth as possible. What are your thoughts on the best order?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to get a little input from you guys as far as the order in which I should run what I have. A little back story, I'm a couple weeks in on Hi-Tech Anavar, 1-AD, Repp Laxogenin, and CEL Cycle Assist. These are the supps I have on hand to run when finished:
Eradicate E, BLR Viron, BLR Rebirth, Anafuse, and Post Cycle 3X. I know there are some duplicate ingredients in these, and I want to make sure it's as smooth as possible. What are your thoughts on the best order?
Cycle
Hi-Tech Anavar (It's not really Anavar)
1 - AD (This is 1 AD I'm assuming, and it will require PCT)
Laxogenin
Cel Cycle Assist

I can speak to these In PCT
BLR Viron
BLR Rebirth
If you've got a bottle of each, you're good. No SERM. Maybe get another bottle of Rebirth and a Letrone.

Cannot speak to these
Anafuse
Post Cycle 3x *Recommend by Strong Supplement Shop

B4Hand

Awards
Am I correct in thinking the Eradicate should be the last thing I run?

jrb_062

Awards
Cycle
Hi-Tech Anavar (It's not really Anavar)
1 - AD (This is 1 AD I'm assuming, and it will require PCT)
Laxogenin
Cel Cycle Assist

I can speak to these In PCT
BLR Viron
BLR Rebirth
If you've got a bottle of each, you're good. No SERM. Maybe get another bottle of Rebirth and a Letrone.

Cannot speak to these
Anafuse
Post Cycle 3x *Recommend by Strong Supplement Shop
So you don't think he needs a SERM for pct or am I reading this wrong?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So you don't think he needs a SERM for pct or am I reading this wrong?
I'm not familiar with Hi-Tech Anavar. Glancing at the site, I see another 1/4 AD mix so now your going up in dose on 1 AD with both. That still may not dictate a SERM requirement. Just a longer run with Rebirth, and Viron which is why I should have been clearer about adding more with Letrone.

So, instead of a SERM, I'd run the PCT like this:

Viron; Rebirth; Letrone 8 weeks.
Then follow the PCT with something like Vector for 8 weeks as a nice finisher post PCT. Lock that down.

-M