Calorie bulking agent

Braveheart43

Awards
I am currently looking for a bulking agent I can make a shake with. I’d like to gain lean muscle & Im not getting in enough calories. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Thnx

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whole milk.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
MRE RedCon1 it’s a no brainer

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am currently looking for a bulking agent I can make a shake with. I’d like to gain lean muscle & Im not getting in enough calories. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Thnx
Why aren’t you getting enough calories? Is it due to you not being hungry? Getting full to quickly? Not able to buy enough food? Bulking is wonderous because it’s so easy to slide in several different foods you would like to eat on top of foods that are more nutritious.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thnx
Like others have said you could throw in some oats in your protein shake. Could also throw in a calorie heavy mass gainer and put a scoop of that in your whey protein. Whenever I bulk I will add anabeta elite to my stack because for me it increases my appetite.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eat more P&J, drink way more whole milk and add raw oats to your shakes.

Follow a bulking diet and add something like forskolin (if you want) with little cardio to help keep the unwanted fat off during this time.

As another poster asked, are you just not hungry or just trying to learn how to add foods to gain weight?

I did notice hunger increase with OG Anabeta but not Anabeta Elite. Others have though. My go-to supp for bulking is MassMax.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Natty peanut butter....loaded with calories and won't kill off the overall appetite

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
MRE is an easy one as you can control the calories with how many scoops you use. Using a carb powder with a basic protein can help as well. Oats, banana, PB, whole milk are other ingredients to use.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chinese Food.
15 minutes after eating it, you feel as though you've not eaten. I just can't.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chinese Food.
15 minutes after eating it, you feel as though you've not eaten. I just can't.
we have a burger place like that near me.....amazing burgers but 10 minutes after u eat them, you are hungry again

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do shots of extra virgin olive oil for extra calories. One shot in the morning with a shake and one in the evening/afternoon, will quickly add around 300 clean calories to your diet, and it's good for HDL levels.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do shots of extra virgin olive oil for extra calories. One shot in the morning with a shake and one in the evening/afternoon, will quickly add around 300 clean calories to your diet, and it's good for HDL levels.
My doctor said nothing I take can both raise my HDL and lower my LDL. Guess who was right? Not my know-it-all doctor.

Bloods look great for 53. Hell. They look great for 33. :)

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My doctor said nothing I take can both raise my HDL and lower my LDL. Guess who was right? Not my know-it-all doctor.

Bloods look great for 53. Hell. They look great for 33. :)
Awesome. Yeah I need to lower my LDL. Thinking of running cardarine for this and greatly boosting my EVO intake. All the tren/dien/etc I've run in the past has had ruinous effect on my lipids.

edit: I should also add I've started taking lecithin granules as well. Supposed to be good for this

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Peanut/Almond butter and oils... coconut for me is the best option in terms of flavor (in a shake that might not have much but if you have cals to spare that shouldnt be an issue so light falvored olive oils is g2g as well then)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I love olive oil, and cook with it + Kerrygold butter all the time, but I don’t think I would enjoy olive oil shots :/

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Along the oatmeal line, grind up the oatmeals in a coffee grinder and then add them to your protein; pre; intra or post workout drink.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Along the oatmeal line, grind up the oatmeals in a coffee grinder and then add them to your protein; pre; intra or post workout drink.
This guy knows what up. Grinding the oats into a powder makes it so much more drinkable and it feels less filling than whole oats, making it easier to get more calories in. Bonus tip: soy lecithin granules are cheap, supply healthy fatty acids and seem to increase hunger when I take them regularly.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love olive oil, and cook with it + Kerrygold butter all the time, but I don’t think I would enjoy olive oil shots :/
It's nasty for a minute lol but it's super quick. No pain no gain! :D

I always chase them down with a shake.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not shot, add light flavor oil to your shake. You won’t even taste it if you throw in a dash of pb or other strongly flavored item. On top of protein flavoring you can bury just about any flavor

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fly to philly. Order 1 provolone wit. Thank me later

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
whiz wit or gtfo... cmon man.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd just vaporize oats in a food processor or blender and add those to your shakes. No reason to pay Redcon 80 bucks for MRE when you can turn oats to dust in 30 seconds.