Has anyone used Curranz as a fast burner before?

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Hi all I read a article about this product made in new Zealand and wondered if anyone had given it a try before? It's got some great claims And will still probably buy it for my next cut there's a link too Thanks Sam

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Hi all I read a article about this product made in new Zealand and wondered if anyone had given it a try before? It's got some great claims And will still probably buy it for my next cut there's a link too Thanks Sam
Edit I can't add a link yet :( one post away

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Paid for study by the sponsor lol

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah that could make sense thanks for the reply what's the strongest fat burner you would recommend? Natural if possible thanks Sam
Stim or stim-free?

If stims are ok, EC (ephedrine and caffeine) is a tried and true stack. FitMax is also solid if you want to go with a powder.

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Stim or stim-free?

If stims are ok, EC (ephedrine and caffeine) is a tried and true stack. FitMax is also solid if you want to go with a powder.
I guess stim is fine so like caffeine capsules because I don't really want to drink a coffee before workout haha and never heard of ephedrine is that capsules too? Thanks

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess stim is fine so like caffeine capsules because I don't really want to drink a coffee before workout haha and never heard of ephedrine is that capsules too? Thanks
Yeah, caffeine caps would be fine, and depending on where you are (US, Canada, etc.) ephedrine will likely be tabs, and in Canada you can get them OTC, while in the US, you can get it without a script, you just have to ask the person/pharmacist at the counter since it’s behind the counter.

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Yeah, caffeine caps would be fine, and depending on where you are (US, Canada, etc.) ephedrine will likely be tabs, and in Canada you can get them OTC, while in the US, you can get it without a script, you just have to ask the person/pharmacist at the counter since it’s behind the counter.
Thanks mate currently bulking until August but will definitely pick them up I have eBay so I can pick them up off there all I'll check the local vitamin store I've heard Apple Cider Vinegar works well how would I go taking that? I'll take it with those 2 products but do I shot it haha

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks mate currently bulking until August but will definitely pick them up I have eBay so I can pick them up off there all I'll check the local vitamin store I've heard Apple Cider Vinegar works well how would I go taking that? I'll take it with those 2 products but do I shot it haha
None of those are going to have "unprecedented" fat loss gains. EC is one of the best options.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First. Is that avatar a current image of you? I ask because you don't need to lose fat, but if you were interested in other qualities it appears to exhibit, there are also probably better alternatives that focus on those aspects. For instance, if you were looking for more nootropic effects on memory, etc., BLR (Black Lion Research) has a product called Nootrol, and our other products that have impacts on your recomping effects are Vector, and Follidrone to name two.

Bind those with a great -on point- diet, and you'll not only gain muscle but also lose the fat depending on your TDEE. (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) measured in caloric intake. Go into a deficit to cut and retain muscle, or a slight increment of calories over time to increase muscle and remain lean.

If you have any questions on these products, let me know by direct message, or I can post more information here.

PS: The product you mentioned doesn't look that great. Sorry bro.

-M

(If you are on mobile, you cannot see my signature, and in an effort to be completely transparent, I am a rep for BLR, and as such also offer the benefit of a price reduction code for 15% when used on our site: http://www.blacklionresaerch.com code= MARK15)

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
First. Is that avatar a current image of you? I ask because you don't need to lose fat, but if you were interested in other qualities it appears to exhibit, there are also probably better alternatives that focus on those aspects. For instance, if you were looking for more nootropic effects on memory, etc., BLR (Black Lion Research) has a product called Nootrol, and our other products that have impacts on your recomping effects are Vector, and Follidrone to name two.

Bind those with a great -on point- diet, and you'll not only gain muscle but also lose the fat depending on your TDEE. (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) measured in caloric intake. Go into a deficit to cut and retain muscle, or a slight increment of calories over time to increase muscle and remain lean.

If you have any questions on these products, let me know by direct message, or I can post more information here.

PS: The product you mentioned doesn't look that great. Sorry bro.

-M

(If you are on mobile, you cannot see my signature, and in an effort to be completely transparent, I am a rep for BLR, and as such also offer the benefit of a price reduction code for 15% when used on our site: http://www.blacklionresaerch.com code= MARK15)
Yes that is me I'm currently bulking from may to August but I just want to get myself prepared for the cut and thank you for the info I may to a EC stack to start with and see how that goes Thanks Sam