Vector is here! Mini Log

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Got my Vector in from strong today. About to take my first dose then go do a little light cardio.

Plan is for 2 months of a recomp... though this might actually turn into more of a lean bulk with the way the last few weeks have gone. I’ve up my cardio significantly as I’ve recovered from a nagging foot injury... but I’ve also upped my calories significantly and I’m probably net positive a little more than I should be.

196lbs this morning guessing at 20% BF or so.

2 months of Vector with goal to recomp or lean bulk

Going to also be taking it with Armistane for cortisol control, decent dose of grains of paradise daily, BCAA before cardio, extra Beta Alanine in addition to my PRE.

I’m also going to add Peak O2 to my BCAA+ BA pre cardio drink.

If all goes well I will add some lean mass while keeping the waist the same or losing a little bit of it. Hopefully go up on my lifts while going down on my run times.

Estimated VO2 max based on times is probably a little below 40.

Hopefully these next 2 months will go great and tentatively if I love Vector the plan will be 2 more months with it on a cut.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Got my Vector in from strong today. About to take my first dose then go do a little light cardio.

Plan is for 2 months of a recomp... though this might actually turn into more of a lean bulk with the way the last few weeks have gone. I’ve up my cardio significantly as I’ve recovered from a nagging foot injury... but I’ve also upped my calories significantly and I’m probably net positive a little more than I should be.

196lbs this morning guessing at 20% BF or so.

2 months of Vector with goal to recomp or lean bulk

Going to also be taking it with Armistane for cortisol control, decent dose of grains of paradise daily, BCAA before cardio, extra Beta Alanine in addition to my PRE.

I’m also going to add Peak O2 to my BCAA+ BA pre cardio drink.

If all goes well I will add some lean mass while keeping the waist the same or losing a little bit of it. Hopefully go up on my lifts while going down on my run times.

Estimated VO2 max based on times is probably a little below 40.

Hopefully these next 2 months will go great and tentatively if I love Vector the plan will be 2 more months with it on a cut.
Interested in this log as natural anabolics can work to some degree.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In here!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Question, have you used Peak O2 before and what do you feel you get out of it?

Good luck with everything!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Changing a lot of variables in this log. How will you know which one is doing what?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yep I agree. The main confounding thing being the Peak O2, as there is some evidence that it def works, and certain components of Vector are said the have similar properties. I have been taking the BCAA, grains of paradise, and beta alanine for a while. The other thing that was added is the Armistane, I’m hoping this will help prevent some belly fat from going on as I chow down thon calories, but I don’t really expect any strength or size from it.

So yeah there is nothing new in there that would really lead to increased size/strength. There are some things that help with endurance/cardio and the Armistane for cortisol control that could confound.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My endures and power output has increased in vector alone. I’ve used peak 02 in the past and logged it solo. It does help too in endurance.

I’d leave it out for the first two months at least the first. Sorry. On mobile so my formatting is not so good.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 4. So far so good. No negative sides in regards to GI. If anything I normally have slow transit at baseline and some meds and supps slow down my motility and give me gastroparesis and nausea, everything seems to be pretty balanced as far as GI.

I know there have been comments about Vector and it helping sleep. I have been sleeping like a rock and having more dreams. I’m not entirely sure if this is Vector, the cortisol reducing benefits of Armistane or both. It’s nice though.

Haven’t had any cardio benefits or strength increases yet but I expect it to be way too early for this.

I had a terrific chest/delts/ tris workout yesterday. I had the best pump I’ve had in years. Maybe I just had just the right amount of Pre and hydration , although I’ve been using the same Pre for several months. I’d like to think it was the reported Glucose shuttling of Vector pulling extra water into the myocytes though. I took about 35 grams of carbs in addition to my Pre and 64 oz of water. Maybe wishful thinking but maybe not. I have not noticed any hyposymptoms yet but haven’t done any cardio over 40 mins, fasted either as of yet.

So far so good though

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ohh and I think I’m going to hold the Peak 02 for atleast 6 weeks or so. If I hit a cardio plateau it might help push me forward and I can also assess Vector a little better that way

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 4. So far so good. No negative sides in regards to GI. If anything I normally have slow transit at baseline and some meds and supps slow down my motility and give me gastroparesis and nausea, everything seems to be pretty balanced as far as GI.

I know there have been comments about Vector and it helping sleep. I have been sleeping like a rock and having more dreams. I’m not entirely sure if this is Vector, the cortisol reducing benefits of Armistane or both. It’s nice though.

Haven’t had any cardio benefits or strength increases yet but I expect it to be way too early for this.

I had a terrific chest/delts/ tris workout yesterday. I had the best pump I’ve had in years. Maybe I just had just the right amount of Pre and hydration , although I’ve been using the same Pre for several months. I’d like to think it was the reported Glucose shuttling of Vector pulling extra water into the myocytes though. I took about 35 grams of carbs in addition to my Pre and 64 oz of water. Maybe wishful thinking but maybe not. I have not noticed any hyposymptoms yet but haven’t done any cardio over 40 mins, fasted either as of yet.

So far so good though
Dreams. Oh it's Vector. This morning I slept in (Day off) and woke form a crazy dream, went back to sleep and had yet another crazier. Two holy-frack-what-was-that dreams. It's good I like those. I've not had dreams like that since I was in my 20's, and the GH flowed like water.

I think you'll see an increase in aggression around week 4/5.
All day pump too. Ride the wave my man!

I'm not taking anything else, except the same scheduled TRT for a year now and even dropped my Pregnenolone for this ride.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Does this make any outlandish claims about muscle gains? That's what I'd be using it for but I doubt natural anabolics at anything at all

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Sub - just under two months into Vector and loving it.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sub - just under two months into Vector and loving it.
What are you noticing? I'm on day 12 or so. I think I'm seeing some slight recomp effects already, but it may be too soon to tell. Perhaps water weight.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
What are you noticing? I'm on day 12 or so. I think I'm seeing some slight recomp effects already, but it may be too soon to tell. Perhaps water weight.
I am trying not to gain weight, but in the first two weeks - I could not stop eating and drinking water. Around the end of week three, I started to be able to control the calories. Water intake remains high. I am a super easy gainer and gained about 5 lbs - where I know I could have gained much more. In the past 3-7 weeks, I have been able to keep the scale at the same weight, but lost more bodyfat than I ever could have imagined or ever could with any other supplement (including Osta and Andros). I feel more Alpha each day and its been getting me in trouble - I seriously have to remind myself that I have no filter. Strength when in a calorie surplus was through the roof (just like Andro's). Since being at slightly above maintenance, strength has remained high and still increasing slightly each week (made a bunch of PR's and now taking a slight break to let the body heal). Feeling of well being is high, but the Alpha feeling is starting to get in the way. Joints feel good, sleep is deep. I am 50 years old and my body is acting and feeling like it did when I was 30 - I have never experienced anything like this. I am sitting at 240lbs with the leanest bodyfat I have had in 30 years - and its getting leaner. No fat burners and no extra cardio. Amazing.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Had a great Back/Bis workout today.

I think in total I did 5 exercises for 18 sets of Back. I did 4 exercises for 16 sets of Bis with a variety of grips.

I’m not sure if it was the Vector directly or indirectly via extra glycogen from eating so much but I seemed to recover so damn fast between every set today. Bang out a set, and in about 30 seconds I felt ready for another. No significant changes in strength yet, but still a little early to expect that I think

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My last several lifts have been fantastic , no significant change so far to the weight I am pushing but my recovery between sets has been on point. I may be getting a few extra reps per set. I get to the end of my workouts and I’m mildly disappointed that I am out of time because I feel like I have the stamina to do a extra 10 sets.

I have had some of the better cardio sessions I’ve had in several years. Set a new PR 5k, atleast in the last few years since I started doing cardio again. I am getting some calf pumps which kind of sucks, but after about 20 mins of torture they subside.

Vascularity has increased. Getting veins like I haven’t had in quite some time. I am up 5 lbs in the past 2 weeks (glycogen and water)

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So far so good for the most part... Day 18.

Pumps are great. Definite improvement than before I started, even if I lift wo PWO. Muscles feel full all day compared to before. Weight is up 6 lbs, a little may be fat, a little may be water, hopefully a little is also lean mass. A day or two after my last post I noted a definite strength increase, not drastic but across the board on all my lifts... about that time I also partially tore my upper pec doing incline dumbbells. I am trying to work around it and do lower pec stuff but may be making it a little worse so may just have to switch to ROM excercise a for 2 weeks or so. I had success working around it the day it happened and cough flat bench pain free but flat bench today flaired it up. I’m pretty disappointed because my reps and strength were taking off.

Only main downside so far is the calf pump when doing cardio. It’s getting worse and sucks. I’m going to try to switch running shoes, if that doesn’t help going to add some taurine in the mix... just don’t want it to hurt my lifting pump.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
So far so good for the most part... Day 18.

Pumps are great. Definite improvement than before I started, even if I lift wo PWO. Muscles feel full all day compared to before. Weight is up 6 lbs, a little may be fat, a little may be water, hopefully a little is also lean mass. A day or two after my last post I noted a definite strength increase, not drastic but across the board on all my lifts... about that time I also partially tore my upper pec doing incline dumbbells. I am trying to work around it and do lower pec stuff but may be making it a little worse so may just have to switch to ROM excercise a for 2 weeks or so. I had success working around it the day it happened and cough flat bench pain free but flat bench today flaired it up. I’m pretty disappointed because my reps and strength were taking off.

Only main downside so far is the calf pump when doing cardio. It’s getting worse and sucks. I’m going to try to switch running shoes, if that doesn’t help going to add some taurine in the mix... just don’t want it to hurt my lifting pump.
Hydrated enough?

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Strength is definitely now up. I am repping 12-15 times weight that I was doing 8 -10 reps a month ago, and thus have increased my weights across the board to keep with the progressive overload.

Still only negative if the calf /shin pump. It sucks. Interestingly it’s not bothering me on my road runs just in the treadmill. It wasn’t bothering me a month ago so it is at least partially due to the Vector. Still need to try the taurine , and with time stretching will probably help. Going to have to have to do a little more road work and run with the lengthened stride as that seems to help.

Of note , despite me gaining weight my run paces are dropping in time.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Strength is definitely now up. I am repping 12-15 times weight that I was doing 8 -10 reps a month ago, and thus have increased my weights across the board to keep with the progressive overload.

Still only negative if the calf /shin pump. It sucks. Interestingly it’s not bothering me on my road runs just in the treadmill. It wasn’t bothering me a month ago so it is at least partially due to the Vector. Still need to try the taurine , and with time stretching will probably help. Going to have to have to do a little more road work and run with the lengthened stride as that seems to help.

Of note , despite me gaining weight my run paces are dropping in time.
Yea brother! Glad to see the effectiveness of the product!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry IM late.
Subbed

Segansational

Segansational

Awards