justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Divide it x3 daily 2 caps per dose.
Based on some people's experiences you may want to dose it with carbs. (Hypo)

I'm doing that as described and I don't get hypo from it.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Or 3 caps twice daily, as per the label

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like 2 x 3 times daily. I dose with food.
Some guys can get away with moderate or low carbs. I need to keep mine relatively high around the Vector dosing.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some guys can get away with moderate or low carbs. I need to keep mine relatively high around the Vector dosing.
NOW you tell us! I was dosing 3 twice a day. Maybe I'll switch it up next week.

WarEeyore

Awards
I've been partial to the twice daily 3x dosing.

TheButtman

Awards
Hi,I've been reading up on it, but I'm finding it hard to get a definite answer. Do I need to cycle off vector, or is it run indefinitely? Same for folidrone2.0

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi,I've been reading up on it, but I'm finding it hard to get a definite answer. Do I need to cycle off vector, or is it run indefinitely? Same for folidrone2.0
I'm running both for 12 weeks then taking two weeks off, only to see the difference, then start up again. There really should not be an issue just running indefinitely. Even when you are running any kind of cycle, it's good for your programming to stop and deload.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need to take any time off.
We do this with anabolic steroids and prohormones because they suppress testosterone levels but Vector doesnt do this.
I dont see any reason you cant take it year round like Follidrone.
I have been on for nearly 6 months and I know dozens of other guys who are also nearing 6 months. Nobody seems to want to stop ;)