4-andro, epiandro cycle opinions

Jr94

Awards
I'm gearing up for my summer cycle which I want to run for 3 months. I originally was going to run 4-andro, Epiandro, halodrol, but unfortunately it looks like my source for halo is going to come up short. I've read about people having success running those to andros together and wanted to see if anyone had any advice on how to get the most from it. I was planning on running the epiandro at 600mg/ed and 4andro at 550mg/ed but am considering dropping the 4andro down to 330mg/ed solely because I would have to buy 5 bottles of it to run 550mg/ed and its priced around $75 a piece. Is 330mg to low a dose to see any effects from the 4andro? Also, is there anything else I could add to the stack to yield better results?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
330 is the studied dose for 4-andro and many people get great results at that level.

1-Andro at the same dose would be my suggested stack. Very standard and solid.

Epiandro is a great addition (I personally ran all three) but if I had to choose I’d go 1/4 instead of 4/epi....

Jr94

Awards
Okay awesome. I have read that higher doses of 4andro work better but it's just so expensive. What benefit would 1 andro give me if I stacked all 3? I heard it cause lethargy which is my biggest worry. Would the Epiandro counteract this at all or no?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okay awesome. I have read that higher doses of 4andro work better but it's just so expensive. What benefit would 1 andro give me if I stacked all 3? I heard it cause lethargy which is my biggest worry. Would the Epiandro counteract this at all or no?
The 4-Andro is actually there to act as a test base and counter the lethargy but epiandro also does the same. Even with both I had some days I had to push through, my libido also disappeared completely but the gains both in strength and lean mass for a ‘mild’ stack were awesome

Jr94

Awards
Yeah I don't think I can afford to lose my libido, my fiance would be pissed lol. I might just have to cough up some extra cash and go with the higher dose of 4andro. Are there any other supps that would flow good in the stack?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
MuscleGELZ. WE have a 4 andro product coming this summer and we have an existing product AndroHard that has epiandro and randro in it.

Pricewise, nothing compares to the value. Also transdermal form has far higher % of bio-availability and therefore is more effective at lower dosages. Look up the reviews on the forum, they were/are a sponsor here (IML)

I know that's a total sales pitch on one half, but on the other half I promise you that I swear by those products for myself and all my clients, so please research that as a potential option. You choose something else, I wish you the best in your run, no matter what!!
-Wesley

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 22
Supplements 10
Supplements 4
Supplements 12
Supplements 6