BPC-157 from AGEFORCE is Here!

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Power-Lift View Post
    Been on BPC-157 patches now for 30+ days, Im pretty beat up after 40 years of training.

    This stuff works for me, big-time. Not placebo. Not being able to bench press for 4 months, now I can, and getting back up to my numbers.
    Really good stuff.. Thank you AgeForce.

    The one gripe I have is, brand new credit card, I only used it at AgeForce. Card got hacked/compromised.

    Hundreds of dollars in "Uber-Eats" charges (Whatever that is). Maybe the payment system they use is sketchy (I'm sure its not the company themselves).

    Charges got covered by Chase Visa, but still sucks... So offer Paypal (Maybe they do)?? Safest form of web payment around...
    Great feedback. A good way to have you credit cards hacked is allowing your browser to remember your passwords including CC numbers. That's usually how hackers get that info.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Power-Lift View Post
    Been on BPC-157 patches now for 30+ days, Im pretty beat up after 40 years of training.

    This stuff works for me, big-time. Not placebo. Not being able to bench press for 4 months, now I can, and getting back up to my numbers.
    Really good stuff.. Thank you AgeForce.

    The one gripe I have is, brand new credit card, I only used it at AgeForce. Card got hacked/compromised.

    Hundreds of dollars in "Uber-Eats" charges (Whatever that is). Maybe the payment system they use is sketchy (I'm sure its not the company themselves).

    Charges got covered by Chase Visa, but still sucks... So offer Paypal (Maybe they do)?? Safest form of web payment around...
    PayPal is far from the safest form of web payment and is one of the biggest ways people are scammed/lose money and PayPal couldn't care less.
    •   
       


  3. Just ordered these - will report back if this stuff works or not.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    Just ordered these - will report back if this stuff works or not.
    I ordered last week. Still waiting on them.

  5. Letís see what it can do for you .
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
    •   
       


  6. There's a warning letter from FDA for Phase 4 Pharmaceutical LLC - Ageforce regarding their facilities. go google it.

  7. FDA Sampling and Testing of your Products

    FDA testing of your drug products – Power Patch, Female Libido Formula Patch, DHEA Skin Patch for Men, and Skin Patch for Women – found multiple samples to be subpotent with no active ingredient content. In addition, FDA testing found nondeclared ingredients (DHEA and pregnenolone), in samples of your Power Patch.
    Well, that may be one additional explanation to the BPC157 having no effect whatsoever. Aside from the fact that it's molecular weight is in excess of the 500 Dalton rule for the skin to absorb without any additional measure of aid by the patch such as micro needle technology as an example.

    Source
    https://www.fda.gov/ICECI/Enforcemen.../ucm605283.htm
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Well, that may be one additional explanation to the BPC157 having no effect whatsoever. Aside from the fact that it's molecular weight is in excess of the 500 Dalton rule for the skin to absorb without any additional measure of aid by the patch such as micro needle technology as an example.

    Source
    https://www.fda.gov/ICECI/Enforcemen.../ucm605283.htm
    Wow..patches containing no active ingredients, and others containing different compounds then stated..this is bad.

  9. this is the nail in the coffin for Age force! here at anabolic minds

  10. Wow, look i feel as though these patches definitely helped my shoulder, but it has started to hurt a little bit again... not too sure if because i am training harder or placebo worn off lol. But that being said I sent them an angry email with the link attached demanding evidence of BPC being an active ingredient in their patches or I will take further action haha

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    Wow, look i feel as though these patches definitely helped my shoulder, but it has started to hurt a little bit again... not too sure if because i am training harder or placebo worn off lol. But that being said I sent them an angry email with the link attached demanding evidence of BPC being an active ingredient in their patches or I will take further action haha
    Could be the case of them having "something" in the patch, just not BPC..I always felt that I got something from their power patches in the past..but never got HGH type results..but according to the FDA those patches had DHEA and Pregnenolone which may explain some type of effect.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    Wow..patches containing no active ingredients, and others containing different compounds then stated..this is bad.
    I see it. Damn that's bad haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  13. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Well, that may be one additional explanation to the BPC157 having no effect whatsoever. Aside from the fact that it's molecular weight is in excess of the 500 Dalton rule for the skin to absorb without any additional measure of aid by the patch such as micro needle technology as an example.

    Source
    https://www.fda.gov/ICECI/Enforcemen.../ucm605283.htm
    This document is pretty damning to say the least. Although somewhat in their defence, you only had one patch available to try, so I'm not so sure you really could have expected much to happen in a single day.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    This document is pretty damning to say the least. Although somewhat in their defence, you only had one patch available to try, so I'm not so sure you really could have expected much to happen in a single day.
    You're correct
    I still have yet to have anyone respond reasonable with regard to the 500 dalton rule for absorption through the skin and the fact BPC157 has a molecular weight approaching 1900. Until someone can explain that to me with confidence and evidence, it's bullish*t.

    Add to their confusing web site circa 1980 and I have an issue with it.
    The BBB has them at an A+ Rating however it is from 1 customer review. All these years in business and 1 review? 15 years.

    Source
    https://www.bbb.org/washington-dc-ea...own-pa-1038614
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

  15. I bought 6 months worth and I am roughly 1 month in and can say with confidence I have felt nothing one way or another.

    Im waiting for a rep to respond but I'm not expecting to hear anything back from them regarding these "issues/questions", so hopefully they will honor their money back guarantee.

  16. Steve said he has No idea why you guys got this. It is there 4th routine inspection with items the FDA asks them to address.

    Not your concern.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Steve said he has No idea why you guys got this. It is there 4th routine inspection with items the FDA asks them to address.

    Not your concern.
    Not customers concern that some products contained nothing and others wrong product??

    Im sure im misunderstanding you. I hope

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Not customers concern that some products contained nothing and others wrong product??

    Im sure im misunderstanding you. I hope
    Yes I also hope that he did not think what he wrote lol

  19. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Steve said he has No idea why you guys got this. It is there 4th routine inspection with items the FDA asks them to address.

    Not your concern.
    Can Steve at least address the absorption of BPC157 through the skin? As in how?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

  20. Name:  BPC.PNG
Views: 157
Size:  32.6 KB

    So they weren't to happy I said I felt like they conned me with a fake product, gave some crap "We are a large pharmaceutical company and we offer time-release transdermal patch supplements with real science based formulas to over one million customers worldwide."

    What exactly does their document prove? lol

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    Name:  BPC.PNG
Views: 157
Size:  32.6 KB

    So they weren't to happy I said I felt like they conned me with a fake product, gave some crap "We are a large pharmaceutical company and we offer time-release transdermal patch supplements with real science based formulas to over one million customers worldwide."

    What exactly does there document prove? lol
    Well, you have to admit, they are excellent typist. :-P
  22. BPC-157 from AGEFORCE is Here!


    Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Can Steve at least address the absorption of BPC157 through the skin? As in how?
    I tried many times. Ether you believe or dont . I wish I could give a better answer .
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Can Steve at least address the absorption of BPC157 through the skin? As in how?
    Name:  IMG_20180615_142258_744.jpeg
Views: 127
Size:  71.5 KB

  24. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I tried many times. Ether you believe or dont . I wish I could give a better answer .
    I want to believe but my wallet thinks I'm nuts.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I want to believe but my wallet thinks I'm nuts.
    I can tell you I feel stronger when I use the products . Placebo maybe but then why do people keep buying there stuff if it was that fake. Iím not trying to defend or any thing .
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MAX BULK from Androfactory is finally here!!!
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 08:17 AM
  2. 2009's biggest product is here- a sneak preview from AN :)
    By rms80 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 451
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 08:36 PM
  3. Replies: 120
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 05:53 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 12:54 AM
  5. IFBB Champ from Germany is here!
    By serkan in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 07:36 PM
Log in
Log in