BPC-157 from AGEFORCE is Here!

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. In for feedback, I got tennis elbow or something of that nature that I'd love to get rid of..


  2. I'll likely start using the patches this weekend, I'm just about out of the injectable BPC-157 that I've been utilizing to heal up a partially torn elbow/forearm tendon.
    •   
       


  3. I'm not for or against the product but find it highly amusing when people without any real knowledge of how transdermal absorption work try to debunk something they don't understand whilst pretending that they're experts.

    I've taken Transdermal b12 which supposedly should be impossible as b12 is also "too big" to pass through yet it blows sublinguals & injections out of the water for a lot of people.

    I don't care about the product per-se, buy or don't buy but to see all the "scientists" in here saying what is and isn't possible because they read an article about a theory which may or may not hold up (or have ways to be bypassed)..
    Be humble.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ashenshugar77 View Post
    I'm not for or against the product but find it highly amusing when people without any real knowledge of how transdermal absorption work try to debunk something they don't understand whilst pretending that they're experts.

    I've taken Transdermal b12 which supposedly should be impossible as b12 is also "too big" to pass through yet it blows sublinguals & injections out of the water for a lot of people.

    I don't care about the product per-se, buy or don't buy but to see all the "scientists" in here saying what is and isn't possible because they read an article about a theory which may or may not hold up (or have ways to be bypassed)..
    Be humble.
    How did you know the b12 transdermal worked ? Didnyou get your levels tested pre and post or going off feeling (possible placebo?) Not having a go, i actually bought some bpc patches and on my 4th day now... havent noticed anything yet but hoping i will in the next couple of days

  5. Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleB View Post
    In for feedback, I got tennis elbow or something of that nature that I'd love to get rid of..
    Yes I herd from a friend that he feels less of his tennis elbow !!
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
    •   
       


  6. So it's been 5 or 6 days on this and honestly my shoulder feels better (torn twice) not sure if it is placebo, but moving better

  7. I've used these for two days now (wearing overnight to avoid questions at work), nothing to report so far effects wise. I have some longstanding tendinosis in my right wrist that I should start to feel some relief from if these are legit. I was already using injectible BPC-157 for a torn flexor tendon, so hopefully that continues to improve as well. I find that these irritated the skin of my inner elbow region when worn there, but not my inner wrist area when I wore the patch there last night.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    I've used these for two days now (wearing overnight to avoid questions at work), nothing to report so far effects wise. I have some longstanding tendinosis in my right wrist that I should start to feel some relief from if these are legit. I was already using injectible BPC-157 for a torn flexor tendon, so hopefully that continues to improve as well. I find that these irritated the skin of my inner elbow region when worn there, but not my inner wrist area when I wore the patch there last night.
    I wish I could get an answer about the delivery technology to overcome the molecular weight discrepancy. I can only guess, the irritation has something to do with that. If you are trying to get something bigger into a smaller hole, you either make it smaller or the hole bigger. Making something smaller destroys it, so they would have to have a way to make the hole bigger for the transdermal delivery to actually work.

    Micro-needle technology is one way I have read.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I wish I could get an answer about the delivery technology to overcome the molecular weight discrepancy. I can only guess, the irritation has something to do with that. If you are trying to get something bigger into a smaller hole, you either make it smaller or the hole bigger. Making something smaller destroys it, so they would have to have a way to make the hole bigger for the transdermal delivery to actually work.

    Micro-needle technology is one way I have read.
    I hear ya man, they haven't exactly been forthcoming about the molecular weight concern that has been brought up in this thread. An answer would go a long way to quelling the concerns of the members here, and likely lead to more sales. They certainly don't have to give up any secrets, just a basic idea of how these are supposed to work would be all that is required.

  10. I will amend this as I have researched Vitamin B12 which is a far cry from BPC157 in what it is. Of course, I'd rather mix in B12, or take a B12 shot once per week, or even oral is cheap and easy. No need for a patch to deliver Vitamins. Food first, then maybe supplementation.

    I want to believe. (And that's not just a line from The X-Files).
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I wish I could get an answer about the delivery technology to overcome the molecular weight discrepancy. I can only guess, the irritation has something to do with that. If you are trying to get something bigger into a smaller hole, you either make it smaller or the hole bigger. Making something smaller destroys it, so they would have to have a way to make the hole bigger for the transdermal delivery to actually work.

    Micro-needle technology is one way I have read.
    I will say this, I can feel something happening where I put the patch, hard to explain, it feels like the skin IS absorbing something and it is slightly red when I take it off, but htat could be just from the pressure

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    I will say this, I can feel something happening where I put the patch, hard to explain, it feels like the skin IS absorbing something and it is slightly red when I take it off, but htat could be just from the pressure
    I totally agree here, I do feel something happening underneath the patch as well. When I first put it on, I almost feel like I'm getting itchy underneath because of the sensation, but it seems to subside quickly enough.

  13. If I put two Ageforce patches on near each other on my wrist of my arm as a example it gets tight for 2-3 minutes where I put the patches and it sorta hurts .
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  14. Honestly these patches seem to be working.... my shoulder feels great, not even sore after the workouts just a little bit fatigued... normally it aches a bit and the next day I need to use a tennis ball on it... I can not compare it to injectable BPC because i Have never used it before.... but whatever is in these patches, it is working... now i am considering the HGH one, a lot of negative reviews about that not being real hgh, but then also a lot about it working like hgh, with hgh like benefits lol

  15. placebo is a hell of a drug yall.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  16. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    placebo is a hell of a drug yall.
    I don't think it is placebo, because I have tried lots of different joint supplements/creams/treatments (cupping, massage, injections etc), none of them worked... I even doubted this patch before i got it, really regretted getting it.

    When I say my shoulder is ****ed, I mean it is ****ed... so if placebo can magically fix it then I am happy taking this for the placebo benefits lol

    Like I said, it may not be bpc, but whatever it is, seems to work

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    I don't think it is placebo, because I have tried lots of different joint supplements/creams/treatments (cupping, massage, injections etc), none of them worked... I even doubted this patch before i got it, really regretted getting it.

    When I say my shoulder is ****ed, I mean it is ****ed... so if placebo can magically fix it then I am happy taking this for the placebo benefits lol

    Like I said, it may not be bpc, but whatever it is, seems to work
    if the molecule is too heavy to be absorbed transdermally, and it's being applied transdermally...it means the active compound is not doing anything. There is no way around this.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  18. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    If I put two Ageforce patches on near each other on my wrist of my arm as a example it gets tight for 2-3 minutes where I put the patches and it sorta hurts .
    So, there must be something like 'micro needle' technology being used to push the substance into the skin. Making the holes bigger. I'd love to see about getting just one patch to try. Anything really, just to see the technology.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    So, there must be something like 'micro needle' technology being used to push the substance into the skin. Making the holes bigger. I'd love to see about getting just one patch to try. Anything really, just to see the technology.
    You could always try the 30 days pack, it has a 100% money back guarantee I'm pretty sure... placebo or not my shoulder feels great.... as long as it continues to feel this way and its not some other ingredient that is poisoning me or has other side effects, I am ok with WHATever it is lol

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    You could always try the 30 days pack, it has a 100% money back guarantee I'm pretty sure... placebo or not my shoulder feels great.... as long as it continues to feel this way and its not some other ingredient that is poisoning me or has other side effects, I am ok with WHATever it is lol
    How long have you been running this?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    So, there must be something like 'micro needle' technology being used to push the substance into the skin. Making the holes bigger. I'd love to see about getting just one patch to try. Anything really, just to see the technology.
    Something is passing my skin because as I stack patches my forearm starts to hurt badly for several minuts
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    How long have you been running this?
    7 days now

  23. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    if the molecule is too heavy to be absorbed transdermally, and it's being applied transdermally...it means the active compound is not doing anything. There is no way around this.
    What are your Thoughts on muscle gelz transdermal, nitra patch Branded patches and many others ?
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Something is passing my skin because as I stack patches my forearm starts to hurt badly for several minuts
    That makes me think the following logic is true: If you are unable to reduce the size of the compound you have to make the hole bigger. In this case there are referenced technologies for transdermal delivery that could make this work, such as micro-needles. That would explain the aggravation on the site of the patch...

    I don't know how capable that is as it relates to how much can pass.

    -M
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    That makes me think the following logic is true: If you are unable to reduce the size of the compound you have to make the hole bigger. In this case there are referenced technologies for transdermal delivery that could make this work, such as micro-needles. That would explain the aggravation on the site of the patch...

    I don't know how capable that is as it relates to how much can pass.

    -M
    This is what I am thinking, if it were the cause though i dont get why they dont mention it on the website... would give them a lot more credibility....unless they dont want other companies to start doing patches too haha
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MAX BULK from Androfactory is finally here!!!
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 08:17 AM
  2. 2009's biggest product is here- a sneak preview from AN :)
    By rms80 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 451
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 07:36 PM
  3. Replies: 120
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 04:53 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 12:54 AM
  5. IFBB Champ from Germany is here!
    By serkan in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 07:36 PM
Log in
Log in