BPC-157 from AGEFORCE is Here!

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Itís not a good price, itís an incredible price to the point of being a red flag for a lot of people. Even without the BOGO, itís still less than 1/3 of other sources per mg, and thatís not factoring in the cost of the patches that the other sellers donít provide. Iíd love for this to be legit, but I think some of us need some convincing.
    Where are you guys looking? I seen it sold at half of that on various sites.

2. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Where are you guys looking? I seen it sold at half of that on various sites.
    I normally see at least $40 for 5g ($8/g). This, without the BOGO, is $70 for 30g ($2.33g). For 5g, thatíd be $11.67, and thatís not factoring in the added cost of the patches themselves that the other sellers donít provide. What prices have you seen for legit BPC (with COAs etc)?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

3. Maybe offer some up for logging opportunities so that respected members can chime in on the efficacy of the product?

4. Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleB View Post
    Maybe offer some up for logging opportunities so that respected members can chime in on the efficacy of the product?
    We will be looking at that in the near future . In the mean time we have a money back so really nothing to loose.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

5. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Itís not a good price, itís an incredible price to the point of being a red flag for a lot of people. Even without the BOGO, itís still less than 1/3 of other sources per mg, and thatís not factoring in the cost of the patches that the other sellers donít provide. Iíd love for this to be legit, but I think some of us need some convincing.
    I'm trying the patches out myself. I hurt my piriformis squating at a meet in February. I've been doing a lot of pt on the area and it's been a slow road. I can tell you if I push through my heel or step up I get a stabbing pain. I've been taking the patch for 5 days. I also have GIRD which this is supposed to help also. We'll see. I squat today but my squat dropped 100lbs since the injury. I have no idea what to expect from the patches.
    AgeForce Rep
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    We will be looking at that in the near future . In the mean time we have a money back so really nothing to loose.
    we've done that in the past. i think people going to hate. My favorite patches that I've tried are the weightloss and the maximise patch which has ipamorelin in it.
    AgeForce Rep

7. Quote Originally Posted by pulsefit View Post
    we've done that in the past. i think people going to hate. My favorite patches that I've tried are the weightloss and the maximise patch which has ipamorelin in it.
    Good point .

8. Quote Originally Posted by pulsefit View Post
    Any reviews from any of the patches?

9. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Good point .

I hope my post wasn't taken as hate, while true it was challenging the idea one can pass a compound with a higher than 500 dalton rating with a transdermal through the skin successfully I see great value in transdermal patches.

Ipamorelin by the way has a molecular mass of 711.853 g/mol which is still above the 500 dalton limit.

That said, will or does the company offer a basic carrier patch that one can add their own compound to? Because I think that would be very cool. Something like a multi-staple patch, where I could concoct a patch that would slow release all my daily basic staples. I hate taking pills.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

10. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I hope my post wasn't taken as hate, while true it was challenging the idea one can pass a compound with a higher than 500 dalton rating with a transdermal through the skin successfully I see great value in transdermal patches.

Ipamorelin by the way has a molecular mass of 711.853 g/mol which is still above the 500 dalton limit.

That said, will or does the company offer a basic carrier patch that one can add their own compound to? Because I think that would be very cool. Something like a multi-staple patch, where I could concoct a patch that would slow release all my daily basic staples. I hate taking pills.
    First time I tried the ipamorelin patch, I really didn't know how it would effect my sleep. I can say my sleep was amazing while taking this patch. I haven't heard plans of making a staging patch. I dont know how it would work TBH.
    AgeForce Rep

11. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Any reviews from any of the patches?
    I've not heard anything negative. My wife even likes the weightloss patch. She's a doctor so she can get prescription stuff if she wants...
    AgeForce Rep

12. I have ocean front property for sale in Iowa, its an amazing price...PM me for details.
    Non-affiliated

13. Any Pro IGF -1 for sale ?

14. I just know muscle gelz puts sarms in there cream as well as other ingredients and supposedly goes threw the skin . Donít see how that differs than a patch

15. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I just know muscle gelz puts sarms in there cream as well as other ingredients and supposedly goes threw the skin . Don’t see how that differs than a patch
    The SARMS would aside from S4 would work with the patch, and maybe MK 677.

SARMS
    LGD 4033 = 338.253 g/mol
    LGD 3033 = 342.746 g/mol
    RAD 140 = 393.831 g/mol
    S23 = 416.753 g/mol
    MK 2866 = 389.33 g/mol

S4 = 993.834 g/mol (Outlier)

Non-SARMS
    GW 501516 = 453.498 g/mol
    MK 677 = 528.662 g/mol
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

16. What ever muscle gelz does works people say just like the patch I know people who swear by it

17. Anyone have more info to add? Looking like a placebo based buzz word product that has no proof behind it. Thanks for bringing up the info about it being unable to pass through being over 500 daltons.

18. I would say try it out before knocking on it and then if you donít feel it I think we have a good return policy .

19. I would say try it out before knocking on it and then if you donít feel it I think we have a good return policy .

20. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    What ever muscle gelz does works people say just like the patch I know people who swear by it
    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I would say try it out before knocking on it and then if you don’t feel it I think we have a good return policy .
    remember when literally thousands of people claimed CEE was the best form of creatine obtainable?
    Non-affiliated

21. How about the HT labs on IGF-1, ring a bell ????

22. Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    How about the HT labs on IGF-1, ring a bell ????
    It rings a bell for sure. Go ahead and re-read my posts on the subject. I requested blood work repeatedly from end users as a request to see IF it works.

That said, an oral delivery system based in science is far different than transdermal delivery of a compound literally too heavy to be absorbed through the skin.
    Non-affiliated

23. Back to the original topic, has anyone tried this patch?

24. Quote Originally Posted by sefondo View Post
    Back to the original topic, has anyone tried this patch?
    I ordered some on the 2nd, still waiting for it... I regret it, but we shall see, ive got a dodgy shoulder and my mate has a ruptured achilles... going to see if it helps at all

25. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    I ordered some on the 2nd, still waiting for it... I regret it, but we shall see, ive got a dodgy shoulder and my mate has a ruptured achilles... going to see if it helps at all
    Hope you get some relief.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MAX BULK from Androfactory is finally here!!!
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 08:17 AM
  2. 2009's biggest product is here- a sneak preview from AN :)
    By rms80 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 451
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 08:36 PM
  3. Replies: 120
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 05:53 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 12:54 AM
  5. IFBB Champ from Germany is here!
    By serkan in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 07:36 PM