Tbn labs whey protein

Harry_Connick

Awards
Anybody ever tried this stuff or know anything about it? I bought it once a long time ago when I was still a noob, I remember it tasted great and the price is definitely right at 25lbs/$125. Then I found something cheaper called American pure whey (maybe some of you have heard of it) and stupidly bought and used it consistently for the last couple of years. Now I don’t want to make the mistake again of buying protein powder for cheap without knowing if it’s legit or not. I have tried looking it up but can’t find much info on it other than some amazon reviews, but even most of them just comment on the taste. (American pure whey tastes great too, but who cares?)
So curious if anyone here uses it, or thinks I should trust it? Let me know. Thanks.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If the price is too good to be true then I’m weary. Protein spiking is still rampart and so is using cheaper sources of ingredients.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. imo i'd rather pay a few extra bucks to get some quality protein that I know from reviews is good and legit.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IMG_0902.jpg

Mr. Supps has this on sale and their protein is pretty reasonably priced.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You get what you pay for with whey. I good isolate is not cheap