Sanity check on my next stack

DeafBat

DeafBat

Awards
Hello everyone,

I've been cutting for 8 weeks with subsequent 2 weeks diet break eating at maintenance to get my metabolism and sanity back up. I'm currently at 196lbs and ~12% bf (caliper measurements). I'd still like to lose additional 4-6 lbs to get around 9-10% bf so I figured I could use the little edge natty supps can give on top of strict diet and solid training plan.

Ideally, I'm looking for a 12 week stack, my high-level plan is week 1-4 cut (6x750 deficit + 1xcarb refeed day at maintenance), week 5-8 adding 250 calories each week, week 9-12 lean bulk (250 calories surplus). These are my thoughts so far:

Week 1-8 Alphamax - one of my favorites, works for me regardless of goals (cut/bulk)
Week 1-4 OxyMax - a little heavier on caffeine than I would have like which is why I'm thinking running only one bottle at 2 caps... not sure if this supp would be still worth it for weeks 5-8 as I'm adding calories and going into lean bulk (?)
Week 5-12 I think an epi supp would be ideal for this transition period so I'm torn between MassMax and FD 2.0 - I think FD is more versatile and would serve my goals better but it's almost double the price of MM here in Europe so I'm leaning towards MM at the moment, with the only worry being it's bumping up hunger and is generally better for bulk.

I'm also playing with the idea of throwing in Eradicate at 1-2 pills/day for weeks 1-8 as I really enjoyed arimistane to dry/harden up. I'm just not sure how well it would play together with abieta in Alphamax as both are AI's... although I'd only run ari at 25-50mg which is a really low dose (then again not sure if this dose would do the trick I'm looking for as I previously used it at 75mg/day) and I've seen some recent article suggesting that ari isn't that effective of an AI as was once thought.

Anyways, let me know what you think, I'm open to suggestions.