musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
K1ngs Slayer – Royal Gains

Heard: Word around the industry is that Olympus Labs is developing a brand new natural anabolic to replace Or1gin, the muscle gainer they released just last year due to promising research. The product, code name: K1ngs Slayer, is so named for its promise to dethrone all those that came before it.....Read More

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
K1ngs Slayer – Royal Gains

Heard: Word around the industry is that Olympus Labs is developing a brand new natural anabolic to replace Or1gin, the muscle gainer they released just last year due to promising research. The product, code name: K1ngs Slayer, is so named for its promise to dethrone all those that came before it.....Read More
Excited to get this in peoples’ hands!

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stoked for this launch. If anyone has any questions about the product, let us know and we'll do our best to answer!

GrowthFiend

Awards
Been waiting a while for this one. Bout time.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal as vector only has 1gm of KME per serving
Great point. Another point of interest is that we used the exact same material and extraction method for our product that was used in the scientific studies that we referenced in the write-up. The other product referred to used some of the same studies but is not using the same KME that produced those results. Something to consider.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great point. Another point of interest is that we used the exact same material and extraction method for our product that was used in the studies we referenced in the write-up. The other product referred to used some of the same studies but is not using the same KME that produced those results. Something to consider.
that is indeed something to consider!!!

OldGreyFitGuy

Awards
Loved Origin, ran it 3 months stacked with Assassinate last year! KME looks like a powerhouse, what kind of results did your testers get with KS? How long did they run it?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ll probably give this a 3 bottle run.

Did any of your testers use this while cutting/recomping

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When will this be available? Soon? Can’t find it on the store

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When will this be available? Soon? Can’t find it on the store
Will be available early May AFAIK.

Can’t wait to test this out and hear everyone else’s thoughts on it!

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ll probably give this a 3 bottle run.

Did any of your testers use this while cutting/recomping
I haven't specifically (cut? What's that? :p ) but as long as you can manage your appetite on it, it will have a lot of benefit for muscle gain/retention, as well as digestion and nutrient absorption benefits, regardless of cut/bulk/maintenance.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am doing 3 months of Vector then straight to K1ngslayer for 3 months.

What can I say I love the Korean cameltoe ?
Kuntslayer (i hope this acceptable seeing as i put k instead of c )

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What makes this a upgrade over original or1gin?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We replaced Robuvit with Korean Mistletoe which has promosising studies and a host of benefits.
Will OL bring Robuvit to your essential line as a solo product? It is something I would think about using as a staple.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will OL bring Robuvit to your essential line as a solo product? It is something I would think about using as a staple.
Haven’t heard a verdict but the request has been passed along:)

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can someone explain to me what’s different between this product and Ep1logue and Massacr3?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can someone explain to me what’s different between this product and Ep1logue and Massacr3?
They have different core ingredients ;) come on man can't you do some research, there is SOOOO MUCH info available

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Different products with different active compounds.

K1ngslayer improves appetite as well as improves nutrient update and utilization. Also stimulates anabolic pathways for muscle building, and blocks catabolic pathways.

Massacr3 and Ep1logue both share Urolithin B and Vaso6, which aid with muscle protein synthesis and muscle building, recovery, strength, body composition, vascularity, and pump. The difference is Massacr3 contains laxogenin and Ep1logue contains (-)-epicatechin.

The option to stack K1ngslayer with Massacr3 or Ep1logue is always there too. Would make a great stack, highly recommend eating in a surplus if you stack those and you should definitely see some great lean mass gains.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
From the OL website:

“The difference between EP1LOGUE and MASSACR3 is the latter contains 300mg of PhytoFUSETM 5-alpha-Hydroxy Laxogenin instead of PhytoFUSETM Epicatechin. Laxogenin can stimulate protein synthesis and inhibit protein degradation leading to increased lean mass. Therefore, MASSACR3 is intended for bulking or re-comp cycles whereas EP1LOGUE is better suited for re-comp or cutting cycles. MASSACR3 will deliver the same skin bursting pumps as EP1LOGUE but even greater increases in muscle mass. Since MASSACR3 is geared towards bulking cycles, the incremental calories from your diet should provide sufficient energy to sustain a high intensity throughout your workout.”

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While I wait on Kings slayer, got me a free sample of mistletoe from bulk supps. Will it work?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
While I wait on Kings slayer, got me a free sample of mistletoe from bulk supps. Will it work?
Lol im sure it will improve your pretty poor trolling skills, although we are starting from a super low baseline...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Me too...if I can find my wallet. I literally lost it yesterday:censored:
damn, man-really hope you find it!!!

replacing cards and drivers license is a real pita!!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
damn, man-really hope you find it!!!

replacing cards and drivers license is a real pita!!!!
Indeed! Luckily I found it yesterday morning and was able to place my order for 2 bottles to try it out. I will save it for PCT...unless I just get too curious..