Test Booster Wish List?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking to create own Test Booster. What you guys want in it, not seeking profits but something that there will be demand for and actually work!

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I had the possibility to make a product for boners, recovery, pump and a little bit strength + endurance :

Real Bulgarian Tribulus like Sopharma
Standardized TA like LJ100
50% icariin HGW
VASO6
Real Turkesterone like ICPS
Epicatechin

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I had the possibility to make a product for boners, recovery, pump and a little bit strength + endurance :

Standardized TA like LJ
50% icariin HGW
VASO6
Epicatechin
Thats perfect mix, but getting the ingredients will be painful, it will cost bucks.. this got me thinking :)

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I think if stack quality tribulus + tongkat ali extracts would be a winner already and this 2 as a solo products are already on the market.

I'm surprised firm like Olympus Labs not made already such 2 ingredient combo product already.

Key is that people can tolerate it cause OL Kings Blood on paper sounds great but for me my body just don't like certain ingredients in it and especially not at 10 caps a day they recommend.

I tried even 60% extract of HGW for icariin but besides improved endurance it didn't do much for erection boost or libido.

Currently on the market that would be fun to stack for me: Viron (or LJ 100) + Tribestan (or Tribulyze).

Less is more - 2 quality extract on the market right now.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think if stack quality tribulus + tongkat ali extracts would be a winner already and this 2 as a solo products are already on the market.

I'm surprised firm like Olympus Labs not made already such 2 ingredient combo product already.

Key is that people can tolerate it cause OL Kings Blood on paper sounds great but for me my body just don't like certain ingredients in it and especially not at 10 caps a day they recommend.

I tried even 60% extract of HGW for icariin but besides improved endurance it didn't do much for erection boost or libido.

Currently on the market that would be fun to stack for me: Viron (or LJ 100) + Tribestan (or Tribulyze).

Less is more - 2 quality extract on the market right now.
I not felt anything from horney goat weed and there so many varients of it, bit confusing which one is real deal. Just like Trib I think most companies lie on the percentage of extract..

I think LJ100 + Trib will work only if its real deal and dosage is correct..

Also this is sponsored board so many ppl will go for the “advertising” over actual results. I would stick to products that work for you and not get into the whole brand hype..

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I not felt anything from horney goat weed and there so many varients of it, bit confusing which one is real deal. Just like Trib I think most companies lie on the percentage of extract..

I think LJ100 + Trib will work only if its real deal and dosage is correct..

Also this is sponsored board so many ppl will go for the “advertising” over actual results. I would stick to products that work for you and not get into the whole brand hype..
I only mentioned products I bought with my own money and tested.

From all I felt the most on Tribestan and Tribulyze since both contain around 45% protodioscin in their extracts.

I also tried Viron in the past felt great from day 3-10 then effect went back to baseline.

That's why I wrote for me would be fun to stack Viron + Tribestan.

Just replied with what I tested and worked for me and hopefully my feedback will help other members decide.

Now if I only had option to take one test booster it would be Tribestan.

Don't know for others but I value other members feedback that are non reps and try products bought with their own money.

For Tribestan and Tribulyze I actually learned about on this forum from Danes and his opinion is currently the one I value the most for honesty on AM.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only mentioned products I bought with my own money and tested.

From all I felt the most on Tribestan and Tribulyze since both contain around 45% protodioscin in their extracts.

I also tried Viron in the past felt great from day 3-10 then effect went back to baseline.

That's why I wrote for me would be fun to stack Viron + Tribestan.

Just replied with what I tested and worked for me and hopefully my feedback will help other members decide.

Now if I only had option to take one test booster it would be Tribestan.

Don't know for others but I value other members feedback that are non reps and try products bought with their own money.

For Tribestan and Tribulyze I actually learned about on this forum from Danes and his opinion is currently the one I value the most for honesty on AM.

ahh123 I am on 3g of Tribulyze and believe when I say It feels like I am 16-20 again (now 35,).
Libido, sexdrive +++.
I am going to see if it does anything for my low T levels. To be honest, even if it does not increase my T, I mean its worth it. Will let you guys know about my results

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

50% icariin HGW
VASO6
Epicatechin
This stack would be all in one product actually.
Potent Vasodilator, T booster, MPS enhancer +++

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ahh123 I am on 3g of Tribulyze and believe when I say It feels like I am 16-20 again (now 35,).
Libido, sexdrive +++.
I am going to see if it does anything for my low T levels. To be honest, even if it does not increase my T, I mean its worth it. Will let you guys know about my results
Are you on vector also?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Divana
Fadogia
Ksm 66
Tongkat
PrimVie
Boron...
Which is EXACTLY everything in M Test . Right now you can get M Test , Epi plex, and Bulbine all for 49.99!!!
M Test is good product and that stack is damn cheap :D

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, I did not get anything out of M-Test. I had better experience with good trib and good TA.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Divana
Fadogia
Ksm 66
Tongkat
PrimVie
Boron...
Which is EXACTLY everything in M Test . Right now you can get M Test , Epi plex, and Bulbine all for 49.99!!!
Strong advertising. Who says M tests ingredients are legit?!

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeh but think you dont understand.. Im saying one thing is to write something on a label, another thing is to get cheap chinese raws or who knows from what place, which mean poor quality and no results..

I wanna make best combo and show proof of quality..

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've gone thru 6 or so bottles of it. It's very legit. No shill. Do not work for CEL or any affiliation.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Because CEL has been on the top of the food chain for years? Their PH's were the best-- I've never been disappointed with any of their products, and like everyone said M-Test works.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking to create own Test Booster. What you guys want in it, not seeking profits but something that there will be demand for and actually work!
There already are OTC test boosters that work. M Test and Alphamax are both solid products with great empirical data and anecdotal feedback.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To make it very short and simple, the answer is yes. :)
I have tried plenty of 200:1 etc even at 2-3g without any effect while LJ100 was amazing even at 200mg.
I have tried just once a solid 200:1 extract but thats it
I totally agree with that statement. And I am also suspicious about the TA used in the test boosters which are mentioned here.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There already are OTC test boosters that work. M Test and Alphamax are both solid products with great empirical data and anecdotal feedback.
What empirical data are you referring to? Are there any studies using those test boosters?

And I am happy that the stuff works for some guys, but legit TA alone costs more than a full bottle of M-Test and Alphamax at the dose which is provided.

Before I tried Tribestan I also thought tribulus was bs.

Good quality herbal extracts are very complicated to get and I also worked in this industry.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

50% icariin HGW
VASO6
Epicatechin
I would certainly be interested in this product!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What empirical data are you referring to? Are there any studies using those test boosters?

And I am happy that the stuff works for some guys, but legit TA alone costs more than a full bottle of M-Test and Alphamax at the dose which is provided.

Good quality herbal extracts are very complicated to get and I also worked in this industry.
Tribulus still has horrible reputation because almost every Trib product on the market has low to no protodioscin at all. No wonder why people feel nothing from those products. (This is something I was saying since 2006.not only about Tribulus but every herb/plant etc. Correct and quality extract is needed and ofcourse the right dose).

I swear when I say I feel like 16 again while running 3g quality Tribulus.
Amazing libido, amazing sex drive and gets random boners too. And the good part is, its not like you feel it just 2 first weeks and thats it. It gets better and better longer you take it.

I love TA such as LJ100 but lately it affects me negatively. I get sick sex drive, libido etc but the excess energy, feeling tense/tension is just to much. Even at 200mg.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The problem would be the price. Wouldnt be in the 30-50$ range to be honest :D
No...certainly wouldn’t. Considering all the money that can be wasted on useless products...I would be willing to pay more for a product that has good effect.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Excellent points..

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No...certainly wouldn’t. Considering all the money that can be wasted on useless products...I would be willing to pay more for a product that has good effect.
Thats good to know as this why i started the thread. Rather make one product and perfect it fullly (social advertising) and let the results speak for themselves.. some ingredients one can get from pharma companies but not to sure where to get raw trib - need fly to bulgaria and ask around :)

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stack would be all in one product actually.
Potent Vasodilator, T booster, MPS enhancer +++
Agreed :)
Would make 3 products then just need “volume enhancer” with pineapple extract

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats good to know as this why i started the thread. Rather make one product and perfect it fullly (social advertising) and let the results speak for themselves.. some ingredients one can get from pharma companies but not to sure where to get raw trib - need fly to bulgaria and ask around :)
When I was in Bulgaria, I bought a liquid Tribulus made by a pharma company. That stuff made me so horny. It was actually annoying. Worst part was , I even wanted to bang those girls I usualy never look at. I get that feeling with high dose of Trib standardized to 40% protodioscin. :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Divana
Fadogia
Ksm 66
Tongkat
PrimVie
Boron...
That deal is insane & best tbooster out there

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
People dont like DAA anymore???????

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Divana
Fadogia
Ksm 66
Tongkat
PrimVie
Boron...
great deal

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, here is my wish list for an all in one test booster:

Fully dosed Vitamin D3 & K2
FruiteX-B (calcium fructoborate)
Zinc Orotate, Magnesium Glycinate, and P-5-P (I don’t like cheaping out on these)
Vitamin E

Fadogia Agrestis Stem
ALCAR
KSM-66
Damiana
Tongat Ali
Black Maca
Circumin 95
Bulgarian Tribulus
Phosphatidylserine
Mucuna Pruriens
Spilanthes Acmella
Astragalus Membranaceous
F-95

Naringin
Bioperine

(anti-aramotase/estro control products sold separately to individual likes/needs)

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just want to comment on the HGW you want to look for the highest % of Icariin.

HGW does work for me just need a quality product

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just want to comment on the HGW you want to look for the highest % of Icariin.

HGW does work for me just need a quality product
HGW is a tricky one. To much Icariin is actually a waste. Above 50% is totaly waste

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok, here is my wish list for an all in one test booster:

Fully dosed Vitamin D3 & K2
FruiteX-B (calcium fructoborate)
Zinc Orotate, Magnesium Glycinate, and P-5-P (I don’t like cheaping out on these)
Vitamin E

Fadogia Agrestis Stem
ALCAR
KSM-66
Damiana
Tongat Ali
Black Maca
Circumin 95
Bulgarian Tribulus
Phosphatidylserine
Mucuna Pruriens
Spilanthes Acmella
Astragalus Membranaceous
F-95

Naringin
Bioperine

(anti-aramotase/estro control products sold separately to individual likes/needs)
Haha love it!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Testurrection just hit the market and is doing pretty well.

B6 (Pyridoxine) - speeds up chemical reactions that occur in the cells of the body. This makes processes run more efficiently so that energy is produced while using the least amount of resources possible. B6 also assists in the production of B3, so it is a necessary vitamin for managing cholesterol levels. It helps bone marrow manufacture healthy red blood cells. B6 also boosts the immune system and makes it function more efficiently. Other health benefits of B6 include improved metabolism, hormone control, skin conditions, cardiac function, and kidney function.

B5 (Pantothenic Acid) - helps the body convert carbohydrates into fuel (glucose) which in turn is used to produce energy. This vitamin also plays an important role in the production of red blood cells, as well as sex and stress-related hormones produced in the adrenal glands. B5 is important in maintaining a healthy digestive tract.

Calcium - strengthens bones and ensures the shape of the body part. Calcium also helps in maintaining optimum body weight in males and females. Sufficient amounts of calcium can help cardiac muscle to contract and relax properly. High calcium intake may help to significantly reduce the risk of developing kidney stones. It may also be helpful in maintaining healthy teeth and gums.

Zinc (as Gluconate Dihydrate) - has been shown to increase testosterone production, as well as increase male fertility, sperm motility, and overall sex drive. Zinc also plays a role in maintaining and improving prostate health. It may help prevent some forms of acne that are actually caused by a Zinc deficiency. It may improve immune system function, may encourage hair growth, and it may slow down or prevent balding. Zinc has also been found to improve the antioxidant capabilities of the liver. It helps produce thyroid-releasing hormones which are important to keep healthy testosterone levels. Zinc Gluconate consistently contains the lowest cadmium levels; this is important because cadmium exposure in high levels over a long period of time can lead to kidney failure. Always make sure products you take with Zinc are in Gluconate form.

D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate - serves as a neurotransmitter in areas of the nervous system that specialize in hormone production. Studies have shown DAA to stimulate the release of LH and GH. They have also shown it to have a direct effect on the testes in testosterone production. A recent study showed that males supplementing with 3.12g of DAA for 12 days experienced, on average, a 40% increase in free testosterone. DAA Calcium Chelate is the most soluble form of DAA available. Other forms of DAA are not very soluble, making it very hard for your body to break down and gain the benefits from DAA.

Tribulus Alatus Extract – for a long time, it has been well known in the bodybuilding community for its natural androgen stimulation. Tribulus Alatus has had more recent studies showing its promise in increasing libido and increased serum testosterone levels. Tribulus Alatus is more effective than other forms of Tribulus because it contains six unique steroidal saponins that greatly increase testosterone production.

Tongkat Ali Root (Eurycoma Longifolia) - is recognized as an ergogenic aid that enhances the body’s adaptive response to exercise. Studies have shown that supplementation of Tongkat Ali with a weight training program caused an increase in lean body mass and a loss of fat tissue. Tongkat Ali is thought to achieve this effect by causing an increase in the body’s levels of testosterone. With increased testosterone levels, Tongkat Ali may also be beneficial as a libido-enhancer or general sexual aid.

Bulbine Natalensis - is yet another herb added to our formula that has amazing testosterone boosting effects. Bulbine Natalensis is one of the latest testosterone boosters, and while you may not have heard of it yet, you are sure to in the future, as the results it provides have proven to be very effective. Bulbine Natalensis has been shown to be effective as an estrogen reducer. Its ability to increase testosterone and reduce prolactin and estrogen makes it ideal for PCT.

Basella Alba - in recent studies has been shown to enhance testosterone production in the testes and produce testosterone in the presence of LH. This close relative of spinach has promising research on finally giving bodybuilders the Popeye characteristics they have been dreaming about.

N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) – is popular now for its role as an antidote to liver failure from acetaminophen overdose. It is a very powerful antioxidant that promotes rapid liver detoxification and has been shown to improve immune system function. These benefits make it an ideal ingredient in PCT.

Milk Thistle - has long been recognized as a powerful antioxidant that helps to detoxify and repair the liver. There are hundreds of studies confirming the ability of Milk Thistle to protect the liver. This is a must-have ingredient in PCT.

Hawthorne Berry - is another antioxidant that is especially useful to protect against heart disease and help control high blood pressure. In recent studies, Hawthorne Berry has been shown to increase coronary artery blood flow, improve circulation, and lower blood pressure.

Celery Seed Extract - studies have suggested that Celery Seed Extract may help lower blood pressure and cholesterol as well as protect the liver from damaging substances. It is an all-around good ingredient for PCT.

Grape Seed Extract - is a powerful antioxidant used to treat a wide range of health problems and free radical damage including heart disease. Additionally, the antioxidants in Grape Seed Extract have a protective effect on blood vessels which may help prevent high blood pressure.

Pygeum Africanum Bark - effectively helps in relieving symptoms associated with BPH or prostate swelling. Theoretically, Pygeum Africanum Bark may also help in improving sexual health in men.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are we really still claiming that DAA increases testosterone in healthy resistance-trained subjects?

Also, I have a few questions about that label:

It seems that the tongkat ali and bulbine are not extracts? The tribulus specifies an extract, as does the basella, but the tongkat ali and bulbine only say root and stem? Is this just a mistake, or are these only powders and not extracts? Also, did you really cite a study on DAA that used 3.12g when you're using the ingredient in a blend that has a total of 625mg?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are we really still claiming that DAA increases testosterone in healthy resistance-trained subjects?

Also, I have a few questions about that label:

It seems that the tongkat ali and bulbine are not extracts? The tribulus specifies an extract, as does the basella, but the tongkat ali and bulbine only say root and stem? Is this just a mistake, or are these only powders and not extracts? Also, did you really cite a study on DAA that used 3.12g when you're using the ingredient in a blend that has a total of 625mg?
Totaly agrre with you. Its horribly underdosed.

It seems like people dont read OP first post in this thread or maybe just dont care ?
OP is NOT asking for a Test Booster at all. He clearly want to make his own T Booster:

"Thinking to create own Test Booster. What you guys want in it, not seeking profits but something that there will be demand for and actually work!"

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
KSM 66
Sensoril
Black Maca
Spilanthes
Lj100
Ellagic Acid
E Cottoni
DIM
Atractylodes Macrocephala
Shilajit
Boron
Bulgarian Tribulus
Vaso6

Damn I wish this were a thing haha

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Totaly agrre with you. Its horribly underdosed.

It seems like people dont read OP first post in this thread or maybe just dont care ?
OP is NOT asking for a Test Booster at all. He clearly want to make his own T Booster:

"Thinking to create own Test Booster. What you guys want in it, not seeking profits but something that there will be demand for and actually work!"
Exactly this, wanted to know what people wish for in there dream one.. to much marketing on these boards.

Ps. would not go for proprietry blends